The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Announcements, Features and Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2004, 04:52 AM   #1
martin_golds
Just Drafted

Default Hi, I'm new and thought I would say......

BRONCO'S SUCK AND SO DO ALL THERE FANS, YOU'S ARE KNOB JOCKEYS
martin_golds is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2004, 05:00 AM   #2
Scottish_Bronco
twitter: @mmcd85

So what do we have here? A fan of who?
The crap thing is, Martin is my name too
Scottish_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 06:17 AM   #3
martin_golds
Just Drafted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottish_Bronco
So what do we have here? A fan of who?
The crap thing is, Martin is my name too

This martin is especially a wank and hes from scotchland even worse
Old 08-12-2004, 06:34 AM   #4
Meck77

Well welcome to the Orangemane Martin. I can't think of a classier way to make an entrance. I'd suggest you take a look around and read some threads and you will find that you actually will like this place whether you are a Broncos fan or not.

I'm pleased to know you got your 1 troll post out of the way. Now sit down, relax, and talk some football.

Who is your favorite team?
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 07:05 AM   #5
BlitzingDog
#1 Chief Hater

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kayvon Webster

I think he got his two troll posts out of the way.
BlitzingDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 07:41 AM   #6
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Well at last he didnt call us a wanker ........ That has to be a positive
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 07:44 AM   #7
martin_golds
Just Drafted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77
Well welcome to the Orangemane Martin. I can't think of a classier way to make an entrance. I'd suggest you take a look around and read some threads and you will find that you actually will like this place whether you are a Broncos fan or not.

I'm pleased to know you got your 1 troll post out of the way. Now sit down, relax, and talk some football.

Who is your favorite team?

ohh well may aswell be reasonable since all yous guys seem to be, to be honest im just getting into football since im from scotland aswell as scotish_bronco and I was just trying to wind him up (I work with him), I have chosen to support the steelers but need to do alot of homework on them cause I dont know to much about them or any team to be honest
Old 08-12-2004, 07:50 AM   #8
Scottish_Bronco

Quote:
Well at last he didnt call us a wanker ........
But he called me one!!!

Now u know what i have to put up with. I got to put with a chiefs fan (Maddog) and a Steelers fan (martin_golds). I even know a Cowboys and aa Faider fan ................can i move in with one of you guys in Denver?
Old 08-12-2004, 08:02 AM   #9
Meck77

Ahh ok Martin. I didn't realize you knew Scottish Bronco personally. We try to zap trolls around here as fast as possible. There is no need for you to search for any other team to root for other than the Broncos. You just hop on a plane with Scottish Bronco and come to Denver. We'll take care of the rest. Besides if you are going to come to vacation here in America during football season why not hit some of the best slopes in the world and cheer for the Broncos at the same time. Or you could freeze your nuts off in some smelly ass town like Pitt.

Stick around Martin. The Bronco fever will rubb off on you. It sounds like there is hope to save our soul.

Hey anybody got some of the holy Bronco water we can sprinkle on Martin to make it official?
Old 08-12-2004, 08:21 AM   #10
martin_golds
Just Drafted

Quote:
Now u know what i have to put up with. I got to put with a chiefs fan (Maddog) and a Steelers fan (martin_golds
Just to let everyone know that Scottish_bronco owns his very own CHIEFS top and has been known to wear it from time to time
Old 08-12-2004, 08:22 AM   #11
Scottish_Bronco

Quote:
Just to let everyone know that Scottish_bronco owns his very own CHIEFS top and has been known to wear it from time to time
Does anyone actually believe this?......

No didnt think so!
Old 08-12-2004, 08:24 AM   #12
martin_golds
Just Drafted

Quote:
Ahh ok Martin. I didn't realize you knew Scottish Bronco personally. We try to zap trolls around here as fast as possible. There is no need for you to search for any other team to root for other than the Broncos. You just hop on a plane with Scottish Bronco and come to Denver. We'll take care of the rest. Besides if you are going to come to vacation here in America during football season why not hit some of the best slopes in the world and cheer for the Broncos at the same time. Or you could freeze your nuts off in some smelly ass town like Pitt.

Stick around Martin. The Bronco fever will rubb off on you. It sounds like there is hope to save our soul.

Hey anybody got some of the holy Bronco water we can sprinkle on Martin to make it official?
Thanks Meck, Sorry about the 1st post was only ment as a joke. I thought I would chose a different team from scottish_bronco since I like a bit of rivallry between friends, I was gonna go for a team with green and white as the colours as that is the colours of my soccer team but I chose the steelers since the lead singer of my favourite band is from there
Old 08-12-2004, 08:27 AM   #13
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

All I can say is .....WORLD WIDE BRONCO NATION ............
Old 08-12-2004, 08:28 AM   #14
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
But he called me one!!!

Now u know what i have to put up with. I got to put with a chiefs fan (Maddog) and a Steelers fan (martin_golds). I even know a Cowboys and aa Faider fan ................can i move in with one of you guys in Denver?
Easy Solution , put on a Ray Lewis Jersey Grab a Knife ..........
Old 08-12-2004, 08:42 AM   #15
BlitzingDog
#1 Chief Hater

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kayvon Webster

Martin, you're a broncos fan not a steelers fan..... Ya know it and so do we...
BlitzingDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 08:49 AM   #16
Scottish_Bronco

Dont worry guys, i'll have him wearing the orange and blue in no time
Old 08-12-2004, 08:53 AM   #17
martin_golds
Just Drafted

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzingDog
Martin, you're a broncos fan not a steelers fan..... Ya know it and so do we...
You wont understamd but its impossible for me to wear orange and blue, scottish_bronco knows why
Old 08-12-2004, 09:01 AM   #18
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Let me explain what being a bronco fan means to Martin .........
Being a Bronco fan is never easy , in fact alot more bumps then smooth road , But being a Bronco fan is a statement , that Statement is we are the Underdogs that bite back , we are the little guy that packs a wallop , Broncos have done more with less then any other team , we were a small market team that was laughed at and Ridiculed , now we do the laughing and ridiculing , we was pushed around , now we do the pushing , the little kid that was picked on by the bullies has grown up , and now picks on the bullies ...........Denver Broncos have served Notice to the rest of the NFL .... We are for real ......
Old 08-12-2004, 09:17 AM   #19
Meck77

Quote:
Originally Posted by §PideŽ
Let me explain what being a bronco fan means to Martin .........
Being a Bronco fan is never easy , in fact alot more bumps then smooth road , But being a Bronco fan is a statement , that Statement is we are the Underdogs that bite back , we are the little guy that packs a wallop , Broncos have done more with less then any other team , we were a small market team that was laughed at and Ridiculed , now we do the laughing and ridiculing , we was pushed around , now we do the pushing , the little kid that was picked on by the bullies has grown up , and now picks on the bullies ...........Denver Broncos have served Notice to the rest of the NFL .... We are for real ......
Nice post Spider. I think the HOF crowd proved that. I can't tell you how many locals from the neighborhood ouside the stadium said "We've never seen anything like this". I think the most people ever for a HOF enshrinement was 18,000. I heard we had 22,000. Of that there were only very small pockets of fans to see the other 3 inductees.

I don't care what the raiders or the chiefs think. They don't even come close. Infact I drove thru KC twice on this trip and we were lookin for KC gear or bumper stickers on the highways. It was impossible to find anyone representing the chief colors and that is no BS. We were hoping to take some pics for the Mane but there just wasn't any sign of a chief fan. You can't drive more than a couple minutes without finding a Broncos sticker on a car here.

We did manage to take a few pics at arrowhead. I think you guys are going to like them!
Old 08-12-2004, 09:30 AM   #20
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Nice post Spider. I think the HOF crowd proved that. I can't tell you how many locals from the neighborhood ouside the stadium said "We've never seen anything like this". I think the most people ever for a HOF enshrinement was 18,000. I heard we had 22,000. Of that there were only very small pockets of fans to see the other 3 inductees.

I don't care what the raiders or the chiefs think. They don't even come close. Infact I drove thru KC twice on this trip and we were lookin for KC gear or bumper stickers on the highways. It was impossible to find anyone representing the chief colors and that is no BS. We were hoping to take some pics for the Mane but there just wasn't any sign of a chief fan. You can't drive more than a couple minutes without finding a Broncos sticker on a car here.

We did manage to take a few pics at arrowhead. I think you guys are going to like them!
Bro , I believe ya .........
Old 08-12-2004, 03:01 PM   #21
Scottish_Bronco

I cant wait to come over to Denver. I plan on staying a week, a week long party with you guys!

Can u stil hook me up with tickets Meck?
Old 08-12-2004, 03:22 PM   #22
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

About your sig Scottish Bronco ......... Dont give a damn where you live or what Nationality you are ....... A Bronco fan is a Bronco fan Bro ..... Just keep Reppin the Broncos where you live man .........
Old 08-13-2004, 12:51 AM   #23
Scottish_Bronco

Yeah i know man. Im proud to be flying the flag for the Broncos in Scotland. I know im not the only scotsman who supports the Broncos in Scotland. I seen a few orange and blue jerseys at the Claymores games. As you said spider....WORLD WIDE BRONCO NATION.....we're taking over!!!
Old 08-13-2004, 01:30 AM   #24
martin_golds
Just Drafted

Hmmmm you's are selling the bronco's well, I might need to have a think about what to do. It would make sense to support bronco's cause scottish_bronco would be able to keep me up to date on all the latest wheelings and dealings and I would learn more about the game quicker
Old 08-13-2004, 01:32 AM   #25
Scottish_Bronco

Quote:
Hmmmm you's are selling the bronco's well, I might need to have a think about what to do. It would make sense to support bronco's cause scottish_bronco would be able to keep me up to date on all the latest wheelings and dealings and I would learn more about the game quicker
He's seeing the light!