The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Which would you have preferred?
To lose to the Pats by one point in the AFCCG and avoid the embarrassing performance in the SB 7 7.53%
To play the game and live with the embarrassing loss? 86 92.47%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2014, 04:52 PM   #151
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

I'm sure John Elway, the coaches and players would rather have lost to the Pats by 1 to.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 05:04 PM   #152
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I'm guessing the fans who voted lose to pats were they same ones that were happy under the Cutler era because he made losing look so pretty.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 05:52 PM   #153
Shananahan
Custom User Title

I honestly can't believe 61 people and counting even felt the need to vote on this thing.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 06:07 PM   #154
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

b**** Please!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker

So Baja started this thread and poll and doesn't vote on it? that seems odd.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 06:47 PM   #155
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
So Baja started this thread and poll and doesn't vote on it? that seems odd.
I agree with the poster known as Shanahan the answer is so clear cut that to vote is just stating the obvious.

I admit I was surprised there would be 5 people voting they would rather lose the American Football Conference Championship game to avoid a bad loss in the Super Bowl.

Still waiting for Cito's vote.....

BTW Miss I. that is a very lady like avatar you got there. Do you chew tobacco?

Spit or swallow?

Last edited by baja; 07-17-2014 at 06:49 PM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 03:26 AM   #156
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

b**** Please!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I agree with the poster known as Shanahan the answer is so clear cut that to vote is just stating the obvious.

I admit I was surprised there would be 5 people voting they would rather lose the American Football Conference Championship game to avoid a bad loss in the Super Bowl.

Still waiting for Cito's vote.....

BTW Miss I. that is a very lady like avatar you got there. Do you chew tobacco?

Spit or swallow?
Well it is Wonder Woman. Last I checked Linda Carter is a lady, but thank you. I think it suits me and I kept getting messages about not changing it. She's very popular, Wonder Woman.

As for the tobacco thing, though I do understand you are insulting me, I will answer you anyway. No I don't. And the last question is clearly bait so you can make some grotesque and obvious sexual comment.

I only asked about the poll because I figure if you are going to start a thread and a poll to stir the pot you ought to jump in too. If you expect people to play your game Baja, you should play it too. It just seems fair.

This thread and I think the other one about how many times have you watched the Super Bowl were both started with the intent to bring up clearly upsetting memories to get under people's skin. I get the off season is boring, but I don't see the point in deliberately needling people.
Old 07-18-2014, 07:23 AM   #157
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

[QUOTE=Miss I.;4142088]Well it is Wonder Woman. Last I checked Linda Carter is a lady, but thank you. I think it suits me and I kept getting messages about not changing it. She's very popular, Wonder Woman.

As for the tobacco thing, though I do understand you are insulting me, I will answer you anyway. No I don't. And the last question is clearly bait so you can make some grotesque and obvious sexual comment.

I only asked about the poll because I figure if you are going to start a thread and a poll to stir the pot you ought to jump in too. If you expect people to play your game Baja, you should play it too. It just seems fair.

This thread and I think the other one about how many times have you watched the Super Bowl were both started with the intent to bring up clearly upsetting memories to get under people's skin. I get the off season is boring, but I don't see the point in deliberately needling people.[/QUOTE]

Nope not my intent. I think both polls have stimulated good discussion. You think you got me and my intentions figured out, you do not.

Beaitch please.
Old 07-18-2014, 07:49 AM   #158
Pick Six
Armchair Poster

Quote:
The only part of this thread I like is the banter between Shananahan and The Rev.

The thread topic is about as pleasant as Sophie's Choice.

Will the offseason ever end? Ever? Please?
We're about 3 weeks away from the series of exercises that some people take WAY too seriously, called the preseason. At least, it's one step closer to football season...
Pick Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 08:15 AM   #159
orange skier
Who is Josh McDaniels ?

Protect "The Neck"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Alex Gibbs

One upside to the SB loss has been the entertainment provided by Cito absolutely losing his s**t......watching him go off the rails has been priceless.....can you imagine what he'll do if it happens again.....almost worth it.........?
orange skier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 10:17 AM   #160
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

b**** Please!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker

QUOTE]

Nope not my intent. I think both polls have stimulated good discussion. You think you got me and my intentions figured out, you do not.

Beaitch please.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but as long as you could insult me then we are all good. I really havent' figured out your issue with me. Is it a turf thing? Because I know it's not a boob thing. (try not to get your thong in a bind, this is just me giving you a gentle ribbing to your call out to me in another thread. which by the way, I don't care about Chrissy one way or the other these days. She's trying and it's hard being the new kid on this damned block. You guys are a-holes. - also a joke more or less. )
Old 07-18-2014, 10:48 AM   #161
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
QUOTE]

Beaitch please.
Yes, but as long as you could insult me then we are all good. I really havent' figured out your issue with me. Is it a turf thing? Because I know it's not a boob thing. (try not to get your thong in a bind, this is just me giving you a gentle ribbing to your call out to me in another thread. which by the way, I don't care about Chrissy one way or the other these days. She's trying and it's hard being the new kid on this damned block. You guys are a-holes. - also a joke more or less. )[/QUOTE]

Actually I am an ass man so boobs are second fiddle for me (in your case bass fiddle ). I don't have "an issue" with you I am just a moody old fart. My avatar comment was about the "biatch please" part. Seems a bit degrading for a women to have in her avatar. Call me old fashioned.

Last edited by baja; 07-18-2014 at 01:40 PM..
Old 07-18-2014, 11:39 AM   #162
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

I remember when Baja tried to convince everyone he was a female.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 11:59 AM   #163
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Pass
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 12:19 PM   #164
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

b**** Please!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Yes, but as long as you could insult me then we are all good. I really havent' figured out your issue with me. Is it a turf thing? Because I know it's not a boob thing. (try not to get your thong in a bind, this is just me giving you a gentle ribbing to your call out to me in another thread. which by the way, I don't care about Chrissy one way or the other these days. She's trying and it's hard being the new kid on this damned block. You guys are a-holes. - also a joke more or less. )
Actually I am an ass man so boobs and second fiddle for me (in your case bass fiddle ). I don't have "an issue" with you I am just a moody old fart. My avatar comment was about the "biatch please" part. Seems a bit degrading for a women to have in her avatar. Call me old fashioned. [/QUOTE]

Baja, the remark about issue was a direct reference to something you said in another thread to Chrissy about me, not an actual oh I think you have an issue with me because frankly I don't give a **** even if you do.

But in case I didn't get this straight, you think it's degrading for me to put "Biatch please" in my avatar but it's not degrading for you to talk about (and not just in reponse to my post) about women's asses and boobs? Oh and lets count the times you use the word "p***Y" in reference to behavior that has nothing to do with either cats or actual women. Is it not far worse to ascribe weakness to a woman's anatomical part by calling men "pussies" everytime they exhibit a behavior people think is weak?

In addition I am not clear about this bass fiddle reference. Are you now also calling me a fat ass because a bass fiddle seems to have a small top and big bottom? I am not actually upset, just a bit confused.

And for the record, when I say "Biatch please" it's me as a female taking power over word that has historically been used to degrade us, thereby robbing it of its power. And even if it wasn't, I'd rather be a b**** then a p***Y.
Old 07-18-2014, 12:31 PM   #165
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

This is now a drama free thread.

CoC Directive: 11B.

Violators will be prosecuted.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 12:40 PM   #166
Hercules Rockefeller
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

Saying you'd rather see them lose in the AFCC is the same line of thinking as the pussies who always want the Broncos to trade down in the 1st Round every year because they're afraid of drafting a bust.

You have to actually be in the Super Bowl to have a chance to win it.
Hercules Rockefeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 12:55 PM   #167
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Actually I am an ass man so boobs and second fiddle for me (in your case bass fiddle ). I don't have "an issue" with you I am just a moody old fart. My avatar comment was about the "biatch please" part. Seems a bit degrading for a women to have in her avatar. Call me old fashioned.
Baja, the remark about issue was a direct reference to something you said in another thread to Chrissy about me, not an actual oh I think you have an issue with me because frankly I don't give a **** even if you do.

But in case I didn't get this straight, you think it's degrading for me to put "Biatch please" in my avatar but it's not degrading for you to talk about (and not just in reponse to my post) about women's asses and boobs? Oh and lets count the times you use the word "p***Y" in reference to behavior that has nothing to do with either cats or actual women. Is it not far worse to ascribe weakness to a woman's anatomical part by calling men "pussies" everytime they exhibit a behavior people think is weak?

In addition I am not clear about this bass fiddle reference. Are you now also calling me a fat ass because a bass fiddle seems to have a small top and big bottom? I am not actually upset, just a bit confused.

And for the record, when I say "Biatch please" it's me as a female taking power over word that has historically been used to degrade us, thereby robbing it of its power. And even if it wasn't, I'd rather be a b**** then a p***Y.[/QUOTE]

So is this now a Dr. Phil board?

I have no idea what you look like and I really don't think about it same goes for Chrissy. I neither love or hate either one of you.

What is it you want from me anyway?
Old 07-18-2014, 01:05 PM   #168
Action
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
The implosion of the broncos fanbase as well as the entire football community would have a field day if Manning and Denver went 0-2 in 2 tries.

IMO that SD game was a must win after the way the Ravens loss went.
no such thing as a must win when you might lose the next game.
Action is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:07 PM   #169
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

b**** Please!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker

So is this now a Dr. Phil board?

I have no idea what you look like and I really don't think about it same goes for Chrissy. I neither love or hate either one of you.

What is it you want from me anyway?[/QUOTE]

Actually I don't care, but I think it's funny that you only focused on the one thing I wasn't really that concerned about.

You called me out for posting a "degrading" avatar, but dont' address your inconsistency in the things you post that are degrading. I just think it's a bit hypocritical for you to tell me I degrade my own gender and put yourself above like you don't do it. That was my point.

Honestly Baja that's fine. Let's move the hell on and see if we can't find something more entertaining to fill this long ass off season.
Old 07-18-2014, 01:08 PM   #170
delany
Uber Bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja

I knew it! Baja is not into women. That is why he is obsessing about Cito.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
delany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:10 PM   #171
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

I would have preferred they win.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:44 PM   #172
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
Saying you'd rather see them lose in the AFCC is the same line of thinking as the pussies who always want the Broncos to trade down in the 1st Round every year because they're afraid of drafting a bust.

You have to actually be in the Super Bowl to have a chance to win it.
Again, that's not the choice presented here.

It isn't lose by 1 in the AFCCG or see what happens in the SB. If that was the question presented we would all be in agreement.
Old 07-18-2014, 01:49 PM   #173
Action
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Again, that's not the choice presented here.

It isn't lose by 1 in the AFCCG or see what happens in the SB. If that was the question presented we would all be in agreement.
You keep spinning that same angle like it means anything.

The question presented is very simple. The fact is - you voted to go 0-1 rather than 1-1.

Loser mentality - point blank.

Why even watch sports? You want to enjoy the great moments but not have to experience the ****ty ones? Straight weak ****.
Action is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:49 PM   #174
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by delany View Post
I knew it! Baja is not into women. That is why he is obsessing about Cito.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
You got me, I visualize what Cito looks like all the time. I imagine something like this;

Old 07-18-2014, 01:54 PM   #175
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

b**** Please!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I would have preferred they win.
That would be my answer also. Or you know, "the Dave" but stupid poll was missing that option.