The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2014, 02:38 PM   #1
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default 70% of Stocks/Bonds in your 401k have Multiple Owners or are NON-EXISTENT!

It's time to get REAL about the fraud that has been going on at the DTCC and in brokerage houses around the world.

THEY ARE NOT SETTLING TRADES!

It is estimate that over 70% of all paper instruments held in investment accounts have multiple owners or are phantom shares. I would put that number at 90%+!

When you really think about it why would you have one penny "invested" in a 401k, IRA, Stock, Bond, Mutual Fund, etc. The brokerage houses are NOT going out and legally securing the rights to the stocks they claim to hold for you.

Think hard about it...billions of financial instruments are "High Frequency Traded" in milliseconds and with a finite amount of shares and certificates issued by public companies it is YOUR SHARES that are getting traded. On average it takes 5-7 days for the total amount of shares of a company to trade hands even though very few "investors" are daily traders. On more active days over 100% of a company share float is traded in a SINGLE DAY! Meaning somebody claimed ownership of YOUR SHARES and sold them to somebody who thinks they own the same share of stock that YOU DO.

Also, everyday an average of over 300M shares are NOT SETTLED according to the SEC's own data on "Failure to Delivers". These are also known as "Naked Shorts". It is so bad in mining stocks that there are times when the failures to deliver in a single trading day are higher than the TOTAL amount of shares issued by the company!

My interview with Sean at SGTReport.com about this topic continues to gain traction with over 120,000 views in just the past few months.

The Shocking Truth the History Channel Can't Broadcast
http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/1386.cfm

I have tried to get the footage of my interview from the History Channel but no luck. As the fraud is exposed I expect that they will finally run the segment but by then it will be "too little, too late" for most.

Do yourself a favor...if you own any paper in any investment account make the transition now into physical silver or gold (mainly silver). Here's two ways to make the change:

1) Buy Physical - from either your local coin shop or call my friends at Miles Franklin (800) 822-8080 who will ship upon receipt of payment.

2) Transfer your Retirement Accounts into Physical - If you are worried about paying penalties and fees for closing an account...don't be. Call my friend Will Lehr at Perpetual Assets (888-281-2630) and he can walk you through the process of converting your retirement account in physical silver in your own possession WITHOUT PENALTIES. You can see how it works at this link:

https://www.perpetualassets.com/ira?...a_bid=9cc1bcf3

This is the LONG planned end game for fiat paper money. The big players are doing EXACTLY what I am recommending to you here. Getting out of paper assets and into physical wealth in your own possession.

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

http://www.roadtoroota.com/?awt_l=9y...mUIFqec9yAZ85B
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2014, 02:45 PM   #2
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Self directed IRA is where its at. Buy property with it.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 02:50 PM   #3
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Self directed IRA is where its at. Buy property with it.
+1

...and some gold & silver
Old 07-11-2014, 03:16 PM   #4
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
It's time to get REAL about the fraud that has been going on at the DTCC and in brokerage houses around the world.

THEY ARE NOT SETTLING TRADES!

It is estimate that over 70% of all paper instruments held in investment accounts have multiple owners or are phantom shares. I would put that number at 90%+!

When you really think about it why would you have one penny "invested" in a 401k, IRA, Stock, Bond, Mutual Fund, etc. The brokerage houses are NOT going out and legally securing the rights to the stocks they claim to hold for you.

Think hard about it...billions of financial instruments are "High Frequency Traded" in milliseconds and with a finite amount of shares and certificates issued by public companies it is YOUR SHARES that are getting traded. On average it takes 5-7 days for the total amount of shares of a company to trade hands even though very few "investors" are daily traders. On more active days over 100% of a company share float is traded in a SINGLE DAY! Meaning somebody claimed ownership of YOUR SHARES and sold them to somebody who thinks they own the same share of stock that YOU DO.

Also, everyday an average of over 300M shares are NOT SETTLED according to the SEC's own data on "Failure to Delivers". These are also known as "Naked Shorts". It is so bad in mining stocks that there are times when the failures to deliver in a single trading day are higher than the TOTAL amount of shares issued by the company!

My interview with Sean at SGTReport.com about this topic continues to gain traction with over 120,000 views in just the past few months.

The Shocking Truth the History Channel Can't Broadcast
http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/1386.cfm

I have tried to get the footage of my interview from the History Channel but no luck. As the fraud is exposed I expect that they will finally run the segment but by then it will be "too little, too late" for most.

Do yourself a favor...if you own any paper in any investment account make the transition now into physical silver or gold (mainly silver). Here's two ways to make the change:

1) Buy Physical - from either your local coin shop or call my friends at Miles Franklin (800) 822-8080 who will ship upon receipt of payment.

2) Transfer your Retirement Accounts into Physical - If you are worried about paying penalties and fees for closing an account...don't be. Call my friend Will Lehr at Perpetual Assets (888-281-2630) and he can walk you through the process of converting your retirement account in physical silver in your own possession WITHOUT PENALTIES. You can see how it works at this link:

https://www.perpetualassets.com/ira?...a_bid=9cc1bcf3

This is the LONG planned end game for fiat paper money. The big players are doing EXACTLY what I am recommending to you here. Getting out of paper assets and into physical wealth in your own possession.

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

http://www.roadtoroota.com/?awt_l=9y...mUIFqec9yAZ85B
LMAO anything to try to pump that gold price back up, eh?

I especially love the scaremongering of 300 million shares having a failure to deliver every day. You don't pay for a security until it actually gets delivered. This is why, for example, if you purchase a security you can't resell it immediately. The brokerage, by law, has to "front" your purchase, typically for up to three days, before the purchase is either complete or cancelled. In the event of cancellation, the brokerage must give you back your money.

Also, naked shorting is not even remotely the only reason for delivery failures.

This part is also hilarious:

Quote:
On average it takes 5-7 days for the total amount of shares of a company to trade hands even though very few "investors" are daily traders. On more active days over 100% of a company share float is traded in a SINGLE DAY! Meaning somebody claimed ownership of YOUR SHARES and sold them to somebody who thinks they own the same share of stock that YOU DO.
That the total number of shares trade hands every 5-7 days doesn't mean that each actual share changes hands. Say there are 10 shares of a company. If 2 shares trade hands once a day for 5 days, the total number of shares has traded hands, but not every share has actually traded hands. Only 2 have. 8 have remained in the same hands.
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:20 PM   #5
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

What would Chrissy Buy?

BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:33 PM   #6
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

A vowel.
Old 07-11-2014, 03:38 PM   #7
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
A vowel.
Chrissy: I would like to buy a vowel -- X.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:43 PM   #8
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

The way a stock transaction works:

I want to buy 100 shares of ACME Corp, each priced @ $10. Someone else has 100 shares of ACME corp they want to sell. Perfect! It's done through a middle man, to protect both parties.

I go to my broker and give him $1,000. The broker pairs me with the person(s) wanting to sell shares. That's the trade date. Then the broker takes both the shares I'm trying to buy from the seller, and my money that I am buying the shares with and settles the trade. That's the settlement date.

Until that settlement date, I don't actually own the shares, and the person selling them doesn't actually get my money. The broker ensures the validity of the transaction and prevents one party from not fulfilling their part of the deal. This middle man service is the primary purpose of trading fees.

A failure to deliver typically occurs due to a mistake on the broker's part (their trading system was screwed up) or a failure of the seller to produce the shares by the required settlement date. This doesn't necessarily mean that the seller didn't actually have the shares, only that they didn't settle in time. For example, computer glitches, a delay in a transaction the seller needs to fulfill the current transaction, trading volume overload, etc. are the most common causes.

A failure to deliver also does not automatically mean the transaction is cancelled. 99% of all failures to deliver are resolved within a day, and 85% of the rest are resolved within 20 days. Only a tiny fraction of all failures to deliver result in a cancelled trade due to a "permanent" failure.

A (permanent) failure to deliver does not typically have any huge financial consequence for any party. It simple means the purchase gets cancelled. Most certainly, no one one is left holding "fake" shares. The seller doesn't lose their shares, the buyer doesn't lose their money. The broker is only out the trade fee that they could have got from completing the transaction.

Last edited by Fedaykin; 07-11-2014 at 03:48 PM..
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:24 PM   #9
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Geezus - a sales pitch and nothing more.

You're one gullible moron, baja.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:36 PM   #10
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Gold might be up this year, but it’s worth only $800
Analysis: Forecaster who correctly predicted a big drop says gold may fall even more

(The following is a complimentary article from MarketWatch’s premium newsletters.)

Quote:
The gold bugs are stirring.

A 10% gain by the yellow metal this year is rekindling hope among long-suffering bulls that the major bear market that began nearly three years ago finally might be over.

They argue that gold will continue to rise because investors will be seeking a hedge against rising inflation, currency fluctuations and geopolitical uncertainty.

Yet according to Duke University finance professor Campbell Harvey, one of academia’s leading experts on gold prices, the odds are poor that the metal will return any time soon to its all-time high in August 2011. That month, the spot Comex gold contract reached an intraday high of $1,929.20, more than $600 above Thursday’s settle price of $1,320.40.

He puts gold’s fair value today at a little higher than $800.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/gol...800-2014-07-04
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:37 PM   #11
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Man I hope it goes to $800
Old 07-11-2014, 06:03 PM   #12
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:15 PM   #13
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Man I hope it goes to $800
Me too so I can buy some paper stock in Gold Companies.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote