The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2014, 05:11 PM   #26
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,747

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I hope my mom isn't inside that machine.
Bad news...
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 05:18 PM   #27
rmsanger
I support Missouri cops
 
rmsanger's Avatar
 
Another one bites the dust!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,140

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Let me see if I get this straight, you want to get jerked off whilst watching large men in tights jumping on each other, scoring in end zones, and tossing their balls off to wide receivers and tight ends? interesting choice, not that there is anything wrong with that.
Wife gives me bjs during games now so don't see any issues . Get the real deal in first half and robojob in second.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 05:31 PM   #28
Miss I.
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
Wife gives me bjs during games now so don't see any issues . Get the real deal in first half and robojob in second.
Hmm, I wonder if they make that for the ladies. Just saying, I mean the vibrating thing is all well and good, but well, anyway, soooo...this is a football board right?

How about them Broncos?


tee heee
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:10 PM   #29
Quoydogs
I can fix it .
 
Quoydogs's Avatar
 
Here's Johnny !

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 3,895

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Hmm, I wonder if they make that for the ladies. Just saying, I mean the vibrating thing is all well and good, but well, anyway, soooo...this is a football board right?

How about them Broncos?


tee heee
It's called the " Sybian" Google it if you dare.
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:15 PM   #30
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer
 
Chrissy Rules's Avatar
 
Git er done

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Peyton's Place
Posts: 4,579

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post


Yeah, well.... I still jerk off manually...
nothing like the Midas touch..
Chrissy Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:20 PM   #31
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,678
Default

...


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:40 PM   #32
Miss I.
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
It's called the " Sybian" Google it if you dare.
I .... will.....not.....do ..... it.....



OH damn you, I must...
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 07:52 PM   #33
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,692

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin
Default

Classic Miss I.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 07:53 PM   #34
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,678
Default

Well...finally a responsible form of birth control.


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:07 PM   #35
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,805

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Now I'm sort of wondering what Requiem's mom looks like.....
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:19 PM   #36
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 10,382

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Not sure about those Chinese, they seem out of touch, almost robotic. This is how sperm collection is done in the good ole USA


ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:24 PM   #37
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,153

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default

I'd say Cito should try this but then I realized he'd blame Peyton for getting a stain on his pants and call everyone in the office a p***Y.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:34 PM   #38
Quoydogs
I can fix it .
 
Quoydogs's Avatar
 
Here's Johnny !

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 3,895

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
I .... will.....not.....do ..... it.....



OH damn you, I must...
Well ? Was I right or what.
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:36 PM   #39
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer
 
Chrissy Rules's Avatar
 
Git er done

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Peyton's Place
Posts: 4,579

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Not sure about those Chinese, they seem out of touch, almost robotic. This is how sperm collection is done in the good ole USA


that is just so wrong on all levels...
Chrissy Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:09 PM   #40
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,955

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I hope my mom isn't inside that machine.
Or your dad for that matter.
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:35 PM   #41
rmsanger
I support Missouri cops
 
rmsanger's Avatar
 
Another one bites the dust!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,140

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc0guy View Post
Or your dad for that matter.
Stubbly beard and mustache rides are complimentary.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:37 PM   #42
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer
 
Chrissy Rules's Avatar
 
Git er done

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Peyton's Place
Posts: 4,579

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
Stubbly beard and mustache rides are complimentary.
and ya cant get that in a machine..
Chrissy Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:02 PM   #43
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 36,428

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Let me see if I get this straight, you want to get jerked off whilst watching large men in tights jumping on each other, scoring in end zones, and tossing their balls off to wide receivers and tight ends? interesting choice, not that there is anything wrong with that.
He is so gay, I was only planning on reading "Failure is not an option" when using mine.

Oh and while watching Wonder Woman episodes.

I dirgress into a potential Ambien rant if I dont finish typing this in under 5 minutes.

I started recording Wonder Woman off METV for my pleasure and to relive the glory of my 1st boners as a young kid hitting puberty when it was on prime time TV. Anywhoo my Daughter saw the series recorded on the DVR and was interested so I let he watch them with me. Kinda takes some of the fun away from the slow rewind shots but she enjoys them for what they are as comic book entertainment I enjoy them because I remember visiting my cool uncles house who kept his playboys in main the bathroom. Lets just say at their parties I had to take a lot of long dumps while flipping though Linda Carter and Bo Derek playmates spreads. Uncle Bern lost a lung in WWII in the pacific theater and wanted his nekid broads where he could get the most use out of them. Great guy I miss him.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:05 PM   #44
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 36,615

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

There you go, Smurf.
__________________
Its a Hockey Night in Pittsburgh!

SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:29 PM   #45
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,153

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default

i hear they lovingly call it the Monica Lewinsky
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:33 PM   #46
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer
 
Chrissy Rules's Avatar
 
Git er done

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Peyton's Place
Posts: 4,579

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
i hear they lovingly call it the Monica Lewinsky
I thought that was only for the men who like cigars..
Chrissy Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:02 AM   #47
Miss I.
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
Well ? Was I right or what.
What? oh sorry. Uh, I had um to refinance my house to procure that thing.


Actually gadget looks like a very very very expensive vibrator. Call me when they make a gadget that reciprocates (and I don't mean the saw you jackasses).
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 05:13 AM   #48
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,421

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
He is so gay, I was only planning on reading "Failure is not an option" when using mine.

Oh and while watching Wonder Woman episodes.

I dirgress into a potential Ambien rant if I dont finish typing this in under 5 minutes.

I started recording Wonder Woman off METV for my pleasure and to relive the glory of my 1st boners as a young kid hitting puberty when it was on prime time TV. Anywhoo my Daughter saw the series recorded on the DVR and was interested so I let he watch them with me. Kinda takes some of the fun away from the slow rewind shots but she enjoys them for what they are as comic book entertainment I enjoy them because I remember visiting my cool uncles house who kept his playboys in main the bathroom. Lets just say at their parties I had to take a lot of long dumps while flipping though Linda Carter and Bo Derek playmates spreads. Uncle Bern lost a lung in WWII in the pacific theater and wanted his nekid broads where he could get the most use out of them. Great guy I miss him.
For me, it was Elizabeth Montgomery. Maybe it was the nose twitch thing. I don't know.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 06:01 AM   #49
Kevin8Nine
Kevin Ate Nine
 
Kevin8Nine's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 846

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
Itís also fitted with a small screen for those feeling uninspired, or to watch Broncos games.
I always use bronco games. Mainly Brady Quinn reruns. love that girlish figure
Kevin8Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 06:03 AM   #50
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,955

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
Stubbly beard and mustache rides are complimentary.
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:22 AM.


Denver Broncos