The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2014, 06:24 PM   #126
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Putin is only in Ukraine, because Obama and the EU sponsored the overthrow of Ukraine's legitimate government.

Of course the press isn't going to cover it. Is the same human rights catastrophe that Obama caused by funding extremists to overthrow the governments in Libya and Egypt.

If Obama wouldn't have funded the overthrow of Ukraine, Putin never would have annexed Crimea.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:25 PM   #127
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Putin is only in Ukraine, because Obama and the EU sponsored the overthrow of Ukraine's legitimate government.

Of course the press isn't going to cover it. Is the same human rights catastrophe that Obama caused by funding extremists to overthrow the governments in Libya and Egypt.

If Obama wouldn't have funded the overthrow of Ukraine, Putin never would have annexed Crimea.
Thanks for providing the post-o-the-day from the Union of the Brain Damaged/Rush Limbaugh Dittoheads (same group).
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:29 PM   #128
Meck77

Quote:
Dude. Are you really stupid enough to believe that? Where did you hear that the light rail?

This latest revolution started in kiev in what is known as the Maidan. It started with a small group which was protesting Yanukovich after he said he wouldn't sign the agreement to join the EU. That started the uprising. From there more people gathere. Men, women, grandmas and even their children. There are dozens and dozens of videos on Youtube now documenting it all. I know people who were at the Maidan fighting.

Look at these sophisticated weapons.

I could post the youtube of the young man who fought on the Maidan who rallied hundreds of thousands of people with his speech the night before Yanukovich killed 100+ Ukainians in the streets with snipers. You wouldn't understand it though. Basically it was him who inspired the crowd to charge the government building if Yano did not resign by 10am. The next morning they marched and he fled the country.

That's how it went down. Then Putin his made for Crimea as he realized his puppet he put in place was a coward and fled for his life.

Last edited by Meck77; 06-29-2014 at 06:33 PM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:31 PM   #129
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
Dude. Are you really stupid enough to believe that? Where did you hear that the light rail?
Nah - Faux News.
Old 06-29-2014, 06:42 PM   #130
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Nah - Faux News.
Are you looking for a third punt?
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:43 PM   #131
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
Are you looking for a third punt?
Are you looking for a second brain cell?
Old 06-29-2014, 06:43 PM   #132
Meck77

This is some of the craziest war footage you will ever see. Men with garbage can lids walking right into Sniper fire and not backing down. These were Ukraine citizens inspired by the corruption and theft of Russia/Putin/Yanukovich. You don't need the CIA to inspire a group of people who have been fighting for freedom for 1,000 years. NOTE. They are carrying sticks and rocks. I would think if America was involved they might have given these MEN some ****ing rifles!

Last edited by Meck77; 06-29-2014 at 06:47 PM..
Old 06-29-2014, 06:44 PM   #133
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Are you looking for a second brain cell?
Still more than what you have.
Old 06-29-2014, 06:45 PM   #134
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Hey W*GS how do you get those nappy pubes out from between your teeth?
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:48 PM   #135
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
He doesn't. He keeps them there for the afterglow.
Old 06-29-2014, 06:54 PM   #136
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
Still more than what you have.
Hardly. From what I've seen, your brain serves no purpose.
Old 06-29-2014, 06:54 PM   #137
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
How do you keep your hooded robe so bright white?
Old 06-29-2014, 07:22 PM   #138
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Hardly. From what I've seen, your brain serves no purpose.
Seeing what you post, you owe, which still makes my brain more useful than yours.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:37 PM   #139
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
I don't get it?
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:56 PM   #140
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Yeah, what you trying to say?
Old 06-29-2014, 09:58 PM   #141
Meck77

Quote:
So to PROVE you have no freaking idea what you are talking about watch this documentary on the former president of ukraine. This is the a-hole the people ran out of office.

He had the mansions, the golden toilets, the 20 cars, boats, rvs, billions in cash.

Yeah legit.

I dare you to watch it and then respond. You won't. Dude was a top notch criminal and soon he will be put on trial for the murder of over 100 ukrainians that were killed via his sniper order the day before he fled the country.

Old 06-29-2014, 10:08 PM   #142
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
You are very na´ve if you think the US hasn't been involved from the beginning of the organized protests in Ukraine to overthrow the legitimate Ukranian government.

Obviously, you haven't paid attention to the leaked Victoria Nuhland (US Dept of State) phone call that was posted on youtube. The US has been in on the uprising since the beginning. That's exactly why Putin got involved. What you see now is terrifying, no doubt, but it was initiated by the US backed overthrow.

transcript:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

US-sponsored NGO implicated in Ukraine uprising:
http://www.projectcensored.org/us-ng...aine-uprising/

http://www.no2eu.com/?page_id=513
Old 06-29-2014, 10:12 PM   #143
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
I am merely pointing out the US involvement in the current situation. You have family there, and are obviously affected deeply by the situation. My condolences.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:14 PM   #144
Meck77

Quote:
So to PROVE you have no freaking idea what you are talking about watch this documentary on the former president of ukraine. This is the a-hole the people ran out of office.

He had the mansions, the golden toilets, the 20 cars, boats, rvs, billions in cash.

Yeah legit.

I dare you to watch it and then respond. You won't. Dude was a top notch criminal and soon he will be put on trial for the murder of over 100 ukrainians that were killed via his sniper order the day before he fled the country.

Well like I said. I knew you wouldn't watch the video or respond. Dude was a top notch criminal. The video speaks for itself. It's why the people revolted.

Look dude you obviously have very little understanding of the situation. It's ok. Watch the videos. Google Maidan. Educate yourself.

Ukraine has asked for US assistance. Obama sent lunch. It's ok. Ukraine doesn't need the US help. People are rising up big time. Russian troops are being sent home in caskets and average citizens are joining the military by the tens of thousands during the so called "Cease fire".
Old 06-29-2014, 10:17 PM   #145
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

I've watched videos on Ukraine. It's crazy over there.

It's my contention that the US has no business being involved now, nor did we have any business being involved in helping to organize and fund the overthrow.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:24 PM   #146
Meck77

Yano was a bigger thief than even saddam. It's just too bad they didn't actually catch him and hang him in the streets.

I knew you wouldn't respond to the video of his mansions and golden toilets. Legit.. He's as legit as you are versed in Ukrainian politics.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:51 PM   #147
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
This is some of the craziest war footage you will ever see. Men with garbage can lids walking right into Sniper fire and not backing down. These were Ukraine citizens inspired by the corruption and theft of Russia/Putin/Yanukovich. You don't need the CIA to inspire a group of people who have been fighting for freedom for 1,000 years. NOTE. They are carrying sticks and rocks. I would think if America was involved they might have given these MEN some ****ing rifles!

Not sure why you would join the attack without any weapons. Doesn't seem very smart. These guys brought pipes to a gunfight.

Is this another country where guns are banned?
Old 06-29-2014, 10:52 PM   #148
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Yano was a bigger thief than even saddam. It's just too bad they didn't actually catch him and hang him in the streets.

I knew you wouldn't respond to the video of his mansions and golden toilets. Legit.. He's as legit as you are versed in Ukrainian politics.
The mansion and wealth look very similar to the wealth hoarded by American politicians. That's not shocking.
Old 06-29-2014, 11:10 PM   #149
Meck77

Quote:
The mansion and wealth look very similar to the wealth hoarded by American politicians. That's not shocking.
You didn't watch the video. I rest my case. The guy is wanted for murder and the theft of up to 100 Billion dollars. You really should find another dictator to support.

Last edited by Meck77; 06-29-2014 at 11:24 PM..
Old 06-30-2014, 02:09 AM   #150
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
You didn't watch the video. I rest my case. The guy is wanted for murder and the theft of up to 100 Billion dollars. You really should find another dictator to support.
Whoa? What are you talking about? Support who?

1. I watched the video. He has a bunch of cars in a garage, and gold. The last half of the video is in Ukrainian. Not sure why you posted it.

2. Pick another dictator to support? You've got problems. I said the US has no business being involved. Never said I supported the guy. In fact, I don't support him, but that's besides the point. It's not our problem.

3. You never answered my question. Are guns banned in Ukraine? Why are the guys in the 2nd video attacking the presidential palace with no weapons?