The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2014, 08:39 AM   #26
DivineLegion
******ship Sta at the Top

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nate Irving

My summary of the article.

Doctor thinks mycoplasma is a government created organism that preys on the immunosurpressed. For ****s and giggles the government is spraying the population with oil byproducts to lower the populations immunity. Amazingly they are even allowed to do this outside of the US as well. Oh, and Rockafellers, Bush, Nazis, Jesus, apocalypse, Masons!!!
DivineLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:15 AM   #27
Kevin8Nine
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Chem trails are a real thing, but I have yet to find out what the purpose is.

And as far as conspiracy theories go, there are the TiN FoiL HaT theories like people believing dragon flys are little robots from the government.

Then there are real conspiracy theories that are supported with cold hard proof, that anybody with a brain can see. That are supported by experts and independent researchers.

The problem is certain people hear "conspiracy theory" and instantly think paranoid schizophrenic or crackhead.
Kevin8Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:30 AM   #28
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

So I'm not big into the whole conspiracy thing. However when I was young which was a long time ago. My dad used to always say someday you won't use cash to pay for anything. They ( Government ) will have chips that they can implant in you. It"ll be scary times and most won't understand whats going on.

I used to laugh and think this was hilarious.

I have to say he nailed it though and I also understand that they're not chipping people but they/we are pets.

My point is, as silly as this sounds it could turn out to be true. It's possible and it wouldn't be hard to do. I don't know about Chem. trails but it would be pretty easy to put into the water or fertilizer used on our food.

Now am I saying this is going to happen almost definitely not. I think it's gonna be a vinous like MRSA or we'll nuke our selves but to rule this out sounds as silly as what my dad used to tell me.

Just sayin'
Quoydogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:30 AM   #29
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Most people would just say, "Sucks. I have the flu."

Baja says, "It's the Bilderbergs!!!"

Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:35 AM   #30
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Gotta thin out the population somehow
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:03 AM   #31
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Take some Cold Eeze, you'll be fine
Old 06-22-2014, 11:38 AM   #32
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Most people would just say, "Sucks. I have the flu."

Baja says, "It's the Bilderbergs!!!"

Sometimes really smart people lock themselves into beliefs they have accepted as truth. That is why there is a difference between being smart and being wise. Smart people can be so proud of their minds they refuse to allow themselves to think out side of the self created knowledge 'box'. You Ro are really smart.

Last edited by baja; 06-22-2014 at 11:41 AM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:42 AM   #33
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
Gotta thin out the population somehow
Thats the plan. How are you protecting yourself and your loved ones from this diabolical plan.
Old 06-22-2014, 11:43 AM   #34
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Take some Cold Eeze, you'll be fine
see post 32
Old 06-22-2014, 12:20 PM   #35
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
So I'm not big into the whole conspiracy thing. However when I was young which was a long time ago. My dad used to always say someday you won't use cash to pay for anything. They ( Government ) will have chips that they can implant in you. It"ll be scary times and most won't understand whats going on.

I used to laugh and think this was hilarious.

I have to say he nailed it

Just sayin'
He nailed it?!? How exactly, when his entire premise hasn't even come close to being realized.
Beantown Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:32 PM   #36
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

when you are sick, just swallow your phlegm. free colon blow
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:47 PM   #37
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Sometimes really smart people lock themselves into beliefs they have accepted as truth. That is why there is a difference between being smart and being wise. Smart people can be so proud of their minds they refuse to allow themselves to think out side of the self created knowledge 'box'. You Ro are really smart.
Have you ever noticed the one thing conspiracists have in common, besides the craziness of course. It's that they have no sense of humor.

BTW, what makes the wise "wise" is that they occasionally check in with reality.
Old 06-22-2014, 12:51 PM   #38
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
see post 32
The idea of intentional population control by the US govt is ridiculous because it's the exact opposite of what they are trying to accomplish and it's the opposite of what is in their interests.

It's hard to continue to grow economically with a smaller population. Why do you think Russia has been offering cash and land inducements to people so long as they have more kids? Because their demographic outlook is awful which will lead to a smaller tax base and ultimately less power internationally. Why do you think Obama is ignoring immigration laws and encouraging immigration especially from Hispanic countries? Because they are one of the few ethnic groups whose births per woman ratio is actually good enough to sustain population levels (that and more votes). Whites are dying off in the US at an accelerated rate which will become more pronounced with the aging of the boomers and their births per woman ratio is nowhere near close enough to sustain population levels. The whole idea of population control in the US is absurd. If population declines considerably, GDP will decline and thus any semblance of US hegemony will be finished as well. Russia, China and Japan are all facing significant demographic problems. You are suggesting the US govt would do something that would harm their own ability to exercise power and control in the world. That's not rational.
Old 06-22-2014, 12:53 PM   #39
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Weird.

DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:54 PM   #40
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

I honestly don't think the US needs chem trails or any of that **** to weed us out. It's already happening and it's fed to millions every single day. It's called refined sugar. It's killing American's faster then some chem would be.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 01:20 PM   #41
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Have you ever noticed the one thing conspiracists have in common, besides the craziness of course. It's that they have no sense of humor.

BTW, what makes the wise "wise" is that they occasionally check in with reality.
There you go lumping all conspiracy theories into one lump. Some are just silly and some are fact based like much of what is being reported about chemtrails

Like wise you are lumping all people that concur with some theories as humorless. For example I have a good sense of humor yet I to believe in some of the theories.

The biggest problem is with the phrase "conspiracy theories" we have been thought all conspiracy theories are ridiculous simply because they are named "conspiracy theories ".
Old 06-22-2014, 01:22 PM   #42
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
The idea of intentional population control by the US govt is ridiculous because it's the exact opposite of what they are trying to accomplish and it's the opposite of what is in their interests.

It's hard to continue to grow economically with a smaller population. Why do you think Russia has been offering cash and land inducements to people so long as they have more kids? Because their demographic outlook is awful which will lead to a smaller tax base and ultimately less power internationally. Why do you think Obama is ignoring immigration laws and encouraging immigration especially from Hispanic countries? Because they are one of the few ethnic groups whose births per woman ratio is actually good enough to sustain population levels (that and more votes). Whites are dying off in the US at an accelerated rate which will become more pronounced with the aging of the boomers and their births per woman ratio is nowhere near close enough to sustain population levels. The whole idea of population control in the US is absurd. If population declines considerably, GDP will decline and thus any semblance of US hegemony will be finished as well. Russia, China and Japan are all facing significant demographic problems. You are suggesting the US govt would do something that would harm their own ability to exercise power and control in the world. That's not rational.
Do some research on Eugenics
Old 06-22-2014, 01:26 PM   #43
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Weird.

Today's children are said to have a shorter life expectancy than their parents

For the first time in centuries, our children are expected to have shorter life expectancies than we are. Research has shown this is due to the rapidly growing rates of childhood obesity, including a report in the New England Journal. Even if your child is not affected by obesity right now, they have a higher chance of becoming obese in teenage years or adulthood than we do.

http://www.examiner.com/article/toda...-their-parents
Old 06-22-2014, 01:33 PM   #44
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

I knew I was not crazy.... THEY are out to get me.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 01:35 PM   #45
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Weird.

Medicine is a hell of a drug.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:21 PM   #46
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
He nailed it?!? How exactly, when his entire premise hasn't even come close to being realized.
All three of my dogs are chippe and when was the last time you bought anything with cash ?
Quoydogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:53 PM   #47
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
There you go lumping all conspiracy theories into one lump. Some are just silly and some are fact based like much of what is being reported about chemtrails

Like wise you are lumping all people that concur with some theories as humorless. For example I have a good sense of humor yet I to believe in some of the theories.

The biggest problem is with the phrase "conspiracy theories" we have been thought all conspiracy theories are ridiculous simply because they are named "conspiracy theories ".
So, the CIA is using jet condensation trails to spread microplasma through the American skies in order to make Americans sick? Yeah. That's not ridiculous.
Old 06-22-2014, 02:56 PM   #48
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
So, the CIA is using jet condensation trails to spread microplasma through the American skies in order to make Americans sick? Yeah. That's not ridiculous.
On the surface yes it seems crazy but if you dig deeper you will see the has to be an agenda, what it is is hard to say for certain.

Let me ask you this why are they doing it?
Old 06-23-2014, 11:14 AM   #49
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Define "conspiracy theory" for me.

Ya know when someones balls are slapping you in the throat you gotta realize you probably got a dick in your mouth. Just sayin.
I think that means much different to all of us except Archer. To him, that is a compliment.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:21 AM   #50
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

We need to eat more sunlight. Then the price of food would drop because everyone would starve to death trying eat sunlight, and that would also make a labor demand since a lot of workers would be dead from trying to eat sunlight.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote