The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2014, 10:06 AM   #101
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
12 straight road division wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,263

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

I am not a fan of hella. It seems to be mostly something men say. I am unclear what the word is exactly. I know it means "extremely" or "very" but is it a contraction of "hell of" or is hella its own word? And when I hear "hella tight" I want to punch the Norcal Chad-Bro who said it in the face.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:03 AM   #102
colorado jones
Pro Bowler
 
colorado jones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 699

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Gene Krantz wears women's underwear...
In b4 BroncoSteve overdoses on goofballs.
colorado jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:26 AM   #103
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 11,209

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I am not a fan of hella. It seems to be mostly something men say. I am unclear what the word is exactly. I know it means "extremely" or "very" but is it a contraction of "hell of" or is hella its own word? And when I hear "hella tight" I want to punch the Norcal Chad-Bro who said it in the face.
I hate all stupid things people say. Nucular, hella, should of, could care less, I is, you is; **** like that makes me wish unspeakable pain and suffering upon the poor idiot who would have been better off just staying quiet.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:45 AM   #104
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,375

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
I hate all stupid things people say. Nucular, hella, should of, could care less, I is, you is; **** like that makes me wish unspeakable pain and suffering upon the poor idiot who would have been better off just staying quiet.

I am agree.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:49 AM   #105
Bronc0guy
50 Omaha Set Hut
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 
Get him in the HOF

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,324

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
I hate all the people that drunk post on the mane. I have a lot of self hate.
Drunk maning is worse than drunk texting.
Bronc0guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:49 PM   #106
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 
Playing for January

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 26,124

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by extralife View Post
I dislike all of the people.
Thank you for the update.

The list of OM posters who hate me now numbers FIVE:
  1. Alec-Rock-Raenos-Chalk
  2. Popps
  3. TheReverend
  4. Hercules Rockefeller (though I'm growing on him)
  5. extralife

Pat Bowlen hated me my first month here, but his memory might be failing.
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:26 PM   #107
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
12 straight road division wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,263

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
Thank you for the update.

The list of OM posters who hate me now numbers FIVE:
  1. Alec-Rock-Raenos-Chalk
  2. Popps
  3. TheReverend
  4. Hercules Rockefeller (though I'm growing on him)
  5. extralife

Pat Bowlen hated me my first month here, but his memory might be failing.
I was unaware Herc and Popps didn't like you. I am honestly surprised at some of the angst you produce.

Some I get, like Cito, for example. People think he's a hater. And if you come out hard for a political position, immediately half the board will begin to dislike you. But you and others who are harmless to me get people fired up.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:35 PM   #108
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,665
Default

I hate liver. And onions. Sweetbreads are gross. And rocky mountain oysters...which is kind of ironic.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:40 PM   #109
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
12 straight road division wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,263

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer81 View Post
I hate liver. And onions. Sweetbreads are gross. And rocky mountain oysters...which is kind of ironic.

Is it? Do you like men's balls?

Also how do you feel about sausage and hot dogs?
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:43 PM   #110
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,665
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Is it? Do you like men's balls?

Also how do you feel about sausage and hot dogs?

I dont know. Do you like women's ovaries?

Eh on sausage, no to hotdogs.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:05 PM   #111
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Too bad "Slap's Top Ten Losers" thread has been erased. OP could have looked at that before starting this one.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:13 PM   #112
randerson1184
Camp Arm
 
randerson1184's Avatar
 
Super Bowl 49 champs or bust.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: MS Gulf Coast
Posts: 698

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kayvon Webster
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer81 View Post
I dont know. Do you like women's ovaries?

Eh on sausage, no to hotdogs.

They're pretty tasty if you pan fry 'em with some butter and salt.
randerson1184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:28 PM   #113
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,307

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I am not a fan of hella. It seems to be mostly something men say. I am unclear what the word is exactly. I know it means "extremely" or "very" but is it a contraction of "hell of" or is hella its own word? And when I hear "hella tight" I want to punch the Norcal Chad-Bro who said it in the face.
It's a contraction word. Hella is a contraction of "hell of a" as in "that was a hell of a fight!"

Last edited by Tombstone RJ; 06-22-2014 at 10:52 PM..
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:50 PM   #114
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!
 
Jason in LA's Avatar
 
Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: LA
Posts: 11,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Too bad "Slap's Top Ten Losers" thread has been erased. OP could have looked at that before starting this one.
I didn't like slap. At all. We had some nasty battles.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:53 PM   #115
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,375

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
I didn't like slap. At all. We had some nasty battles.
I like slap but I didn't appreciate when he continued to berate mock after it became clear he was slipping mentally after his poisoning.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:54 PM   #116
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!
 
Jason in LA's Avatar
 
Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: LA
Posts: 11,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
One thing that used to always amuse me was the amount of hate Taco got. There were quite a few posters who always had a problem with that guy. Alec Raenos (Rock Chalk) was one. Popps always disagreed with him on EVERYTHING. And a few others always whined about everything but kept coming back and posting. We haven't had as much of that lately. That either means Taco's doing a really good job, or we just need more free-loading whiners.

There aren't too many posters I hated. I came pretty close to hating Gonzolays for being overtly racist. But that guy jumped ship years ago. There have been a few people that really, really hated me. I know I'm opinionated, and there were some years I wasn't always in a great place and took my opinions way too seriously, but I didn't hate people. I regret those I offended. I'm definitely a different person married with a two-year old at 34 than I was at 26 living with my brother, that's for sure.
From my memory, Gonzolays got the lifetime ban. I think he went too far with the race stuff and finally got clipped. Seems like another poster here who is doing the same thing should meet the same fate.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:55 PM   #117
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!
 
Jason in LA's Avatar
 
Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: LA
Posts: 11,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I like slap but I didn't appreciate when he continued to berate mock after it became clear he was slipping mentally after his poisoning.
That, and slap wishing death of peoples' families. He said that to me a few times, and I believe that he meant it. He was just a bad guy, but a lot of people around here were amused by his antics.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:19 PM   #118
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
I didn't like slap. At all. We had some nasty battles.
He could be a nasty drunk. I also stood up for Mock against him. But that thread was funny. Especially because it got the Drama Llama to go all hysterical. Wonder what ever happened to that guy?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:22 PM   #119
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,608

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
He could be a nasty drunk. I also stood up for Mock against him. But that thread was funny. Especially because it got the Drama Llama to go all hysterical. Wonder what ever happened to that guy?
I thought he had a procedure and came back as Nyuk Nyuk.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:12 AM   #120
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
12 straight road division wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,263

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer81 View Post
I dont know. Do you like women's ovaries?

Eh on sausage, no to hotdogs.

I do like oysters. And I like tacos. Clearly there isn't a correlation with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
It's a contraction word. Hella is a contraction of "hell of a" as in "that was a hell of a fight!"
So what in the world does "Hella tight" mean? That was a hell of a tight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
From my memory, Gonzolays got the lifetime ban. I think he went too far with the race stuff and finally got clipped. Seems like another poster here who is doing the same thing should meet the same fate.
Gonzo was pretty racist. Who is the person you see going down a similar path?
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:28 AM   #121
Guess Who
Rookie
 
Guess Who's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,188

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
I didn't like slap. At all. We had some nasty battles.
He was an a-hole, well probably still is.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:12 AM   #122
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Gonzo was pretty racist. Who is the person you see going down a similar path?
You may have heard of him: "txtebow."
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:16 AM   #123
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
12 straight road division wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,263

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
You may have heard of him: "txtebow."
Ah, he's actually on ignore, but it happened so long ago that I forgot why.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:38 AM   #124
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,370

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randerson1184 View Post
I really liked watching everyone interact with Jetmeck. Haven't seem him around for a while though.
He is at English Grammar Summer Camp. Unfortunately, Dan_Broncos_Fan is teaching the course with Chef Luigi so he will be gone throughout the offseason.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:41 AM   #125
Meck77
.
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 16,833
Default

Can I get an orangemane Tshirt?
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:45 PM.


Denver Broncos