The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2014, 12:11 PM   #26
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Offseason
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 12:13 PM   #27
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Nothing good can come of this thread.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 12:20 PM   #28
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Well thank God we're all Broncos fans because I would have probably murdered half the people here already (kidding). Politics sure has a way of highlighting people's differences rather then their shared interests, and really brings out the worst in some people. Some people get on here and just post some harsh stuff and it's a little like when you honk at that car that just cut you off on the freeway, cussing at them, not realizing it's some sweet mom of 3 on her own that has cancer and still manages to give spare time to helping feed the homeless by volunteering at a shelter. OK, that's the extreme case but you get my drift. It's easy to come on here and just let it fly when you don't really know the people. If you did, you probably would sensor how harsh your comments are. But that's the nature of a discussion forum. That said, I'll always defend my takes and my positions. I have no problem going toe to toe with anybody here both verbally or physically. I wouldn't list anybody I think I have issues with because I don't think of it like that really. **** happens in the heat of the moment and I make my comments, they make theirs, and that's that. I really don't take it with me when I leave so that means I seriously don't let any person here affect my mindset one way or the other. Every time I get on here I try to act as if it's been months since my last visit and I have an open mind.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 12:22 PM   #29
Kevin8Nine
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I hate KC fans who have stuck around through 5,443 posts defending their stupid team.
Kevin8Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 12:23 PM   #30
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc0guy View Post
There really aren't any particular posters that I genuinely dislike on here. I try to get along with everyone. Chrissy Rules is certainly something else, her grammar is awful and a lot of her posts leave me scratching my head, but she means no harm. Action kinda rubbed me the wrong way for a while, but I've gotten used to him. His football takes are good, and he will back up his statements, even if he doesn't always go about it in the nicest manner. One guyposted here a lot when I first officially joined, who's posts were always really stupid. Haven't seen him lately and I can't think of his screen name at the moment.
Chef.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 12:35 PM   #31
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

There are a few posters here that I don't like, but I really have no interest in starting a battle with them.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 01:37 PM   #32
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

**** all you muthafuggas!!
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 01:37 PM   #33
hambone13
Ring of Famer

Salty Lurking Vet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILife View Post
Wow, that was horrible.
....and that is a no-****ter.....just wow.
hambone13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 01:43 PM   #34
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Offseason
Yeah that guy sucks.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:19 PM   #35
Bronc0guy
50 Omaha Set Hut

Get him in the HOF

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Chef.
Yep it might have been him. I'll have to admit though, the brine recipe he had worked great on my chicken I smoked.
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:23 PM   #36
Bronc0guy
50 Omaha Set Hut

Get him in the HOF

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer81 View Post
Nothing good can come of this thread.

I was pretty tipsy at a wedding reception when I made this thread. Almost deleted it this morning but nah. It doesn't look like its gonna be too bad.
Old 06-21-2014, 02:27 PM   #37
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
I thought this thread was going to be about Taco selling OM merchandise.

Btw was that ever been done? Sometimes I think it would be cool to have a OMane tshirt to wear to games or bars here in NY just see if anyone recognizes it. Then I realize I'm actually considering wearing a tshirt of my favorite Internet forum, and then I spend a few minutes feeling kind of sorry for myself.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:35 PM   #38
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
I hate KC fans who have stuck around through 5,443 posts defending their stupid team.
Pretty much. The Chargers posters aren't bad. Chiefs and Raiders are unbearable.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:44 PM   #39
Bronc0guy
50 Omaha Set Hut

Get him in the HOF

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
I thought this thread was going to be about Taco selling OM merchandise.

Btw was that ever been done? Sometimes I think it would be cool to have a OMane tshirt to wear to games or bars here in NY just see if anyone recognizes it. Then I realize I'm actually considering wearing a tshirt of my favorite Internet forum, and then I spend a few minutes feeling kind of sorry for myself.
I would wear the **** out of an orangemane shirt. In the Dallas area, I would surely run into someone sooner or later who would know what it was, leading to great conversation.
Old 06-21-2014, 02:47 PM   #40
Bronc0guy
50 Omaha Set Hut

Get him in the HOF

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maher_tyler View Post
Pretty much. The Chargers posters aren't bad. Chiefs and Raiders are unbearable.
Haven't seen any Raiders posters lately.
Old 06-21-2014, 02:51 PM   #41
BroncoFox
Unofficial Cheer******

If I have fleas.. they are happy.

Why couldn't you make a thread about all the people you think are awesome and adore? *sigh*

='(

p.s. I couldn't stand Buster and I really despised that guy that used to go on and on and on and on about how horrible it is that the Denver public is paying for the stadium. What was that weasel-head's name again?
BroncoFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:52 PM   #42
iforgotmypassword
Pro Bowler

A couple things I don't like....

1. Half of the posters on this board provide nothing more than the current "foneca" "not too shabby" "2k in our system" or picture of a Lombardi trophy. Inside jokes and running jokes can be funny if done right.... But around here it literally feels similar to if you were at a socail outting and everytime somebody tried to strike up a convo some a-hole would have to intervene and yell "get herrrrr done" before anything intellegent can be said. It literally ruins probably 2/3 of all threads started before they even have a chance.

2. Anybody who suggests anything out of the ordinary gets murdered.... I mean I've started posts just to get some convo going. The "if you could add one person to this team" is a simple bar/sports talk argument that can livin up the off-season, but it's usually met with "That can never happen, pipe dream, you guys idiots, mmmmmrtyle beach hahaha I'm a funny a-hole for rehashing a joke that can actually be funny at a non funny time in a non funny way"

Basically, we need more discussion and let's yahoos.

With all that being said, it has gotten drastically better around here the last couple years.
There was awhile there where this place was almost as annoying as my Facebook feed.

Last edited by iforgotmypassword; 06-21-2014 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: Wrote on iPhone, spelling and shizzzzzz
iforgotmypassword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 03:03 PM   #43
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
DomCasual. Hate that guy. He's always making jokes. Jokey joke maker.
I think a lot of people hate him.

Which reminds me of this time I was in a bar, and in walks a gay guy, a Muslim, and a Jew...
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 03:22 PM   #44
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc0guy View Post
I was pretty tipsy at a wedding reception when I made this thread. Almost deleted it this morning but nah. It doesn't look like its gonna be too bad.

No one expects the spanish inquisition.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 03:47 PM   #45
BroncosfanGuy
Make dub not dubstep

Big Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

i thought this thread was going to be about posters you hang on your wall. find one of my avatar that says Broncosfanguy and I might buy it for my basement. Or it can say just BFG if you're into the whole brevity thing.
BroncosfanGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 03:56 PM   #46
BMORE
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

This has been very therapeutic!
BMORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 03:57 PM   #47
randerson1184
Camp Arm

Super Bowl 49 champs or bust.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kayvon Webster

I really liked watching everyone interact with Jetmeck. Haven't seem him around for a while though.
randerson1184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 04:09 PM   #48
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by iforgotmypassword View Post
A couple things I don't like....

1. Half of the posters on this board provide nothing more than the current "foneca" "not too shabby" "2k in our system" or picture of a Lombardi trophy. Inside jokes and running jokes can be funny if done right.... But around here it literally feels similar to if you were at a socail outting and everytime somebody tried to strike up a convo some a-hole would have to intervene and yell "get herrrrr done" before anything intellegent can be said. It literally ruins probably 2/3 of all threads started before they even have a chance.

2. Anybody who suggests anything out of the ordinary gets murdered.... I mean I've started posts just to get some convo going. The "if you could add one person to this team" is a simple bar/sports talk argument that can livin up the off-season, but it's usually met with "That can never happen, pipe dream, you guys idiots, mmmmmrtyle beach hahaha I'm a funny a-hole for rehashing a joke that can actually be funny at a non funny time in a non funny way"

Basically, we need more discussion and let's yahoos.

With all that being said, it has gotten drastically better around here the last couple years.
There was awhile there where this place was almost as annoying as my Facebook feed.
Today's reply to your post is sponsored by:

Ambien. Explore your basement tonight, with Ambien!

And by:

Myrtle Beach, SC - Do you want to date a southern Peach? Come visit Myrtle Beach!

And by:

The Jenny Craig Diet - NFL legend Von Miller invites you to start achieving your weight loss goals today!
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 04:24 PM   #49
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Other than Cito, i dont have any qualms with anyone on here.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 04:34 PM   #50
bombay
Ring of Famer

Mr Casual, he funny,
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote