The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2014, 06:15 AM   #126
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Why?

So you can feel better about your moronitude? You think you're smarter than all those Negroes or something?

Hardly.

You're an embarrassment.
Why?? BECAUSE ITS INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST NOT TO. never mind we already have the Bell curve and decades of test scores....
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 06:33 AM   #127
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Why?? BECAUSE ITS INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST NOT TO. never mind we already have the Bell curve and decades of test scores....
Go troll somewhere else, ya scumsucking bigoted turd.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 07:42 AM   #128
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Go troll somewhere else, ya scumsucking bigoted turd.
You're the TROLL. I'm providing educational facts. The same people who question the lack of diversity in higher paying jobs and claim that RACISM IS THE CAUSE are the same people paying no notice to the racial makeup of our favorite football team. Hypocrites.

I EMBRACE our differences. 95% of you aren't capable of that..the powers that be are well aware of that; hence the PC narrative that is spun that you all cling so tightly to.

Last edited by txtebow; 06-28-2014 at 07:47 AM..
Old 06-28-2014, 08:19 AM   #129
W*GS
Ring of Famer

txteturd, you're just trying to justify your bigotry.

It's not working. We can all see that.

Troll some white supremacist site, ya hood-wearing punk.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:46 AM   #130
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
txteturd, you're just trying to justify your bigotry.

It's not working. We can all see that.

Troll some white supremacist site, ya hood-wearing punk.
Actually it is you supporting a racist point of view (PC) not txtebow.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 08:51 AM   #131
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Actually it is you supporting a racist point of view (PC) not txtebow.
You just hate me so much for showing what a buffoon you are that you're defending txteturd.

The reptilians are disappointed in you.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:25 AM   #132
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
You just hate me so much for showing what a buffoon you are that you're defending txteturd.

The reptilians are disappointed in you.
Trust me on this you are far to insignificant to hate.

You have not shown me anything except as an example of how not to be. You are a human failure wags.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:39 AM   #133
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Trust me on this you are far to insignificant to hate.

You have not shown me anything except as an example of how not to be. You are a human failure wags.
Coming from someone who has at best a tenuous grasp of reality...

You just hate it when I put up Gorn pictures, because you can't stand being mocked and ridiculed. Tough, bub.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:48 AM   #134
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Coming from someone who has at best a tenuous grasp of reality...

You just hate it when I put up Gorn pictures, because you can't stand being mocked and ridiculed. Tough, bub.
at the joke of a person.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:11 AM   #135
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
at the joke of a person.
The sad joke is what goes on in the space between your ears - it used to be a mind, but now it's just ill.
Old 06-28-2014, 11:22 AM   #136
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
neo-nazi?? Do you even read the links I've listed?? Apparently not. You fear Science as much as the bible thumpers do. COWARD.
That's just it. You think your IQ test scores are 'science', when in fact nothing could be further from the truth. Substitute women for blacks in any of your studies. Using your lack of logic, one would deduce that men are intellectually superior to women.

Why do women score significantly lower than men on college admission tests? Why do women score lower way lower than men on math and science? Why are women barely represented in STEM fields?

Are you in fact also saying that men are intellectually superior to women?
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 11:31 AM   #137
pricejj
jungle

Let's take it a step further.

A boy and a girl are siblings. The boy begins to test higher in math and science, so txtebow says the boy is intellectually superior, which is not true.

The fact is, culturally some people are not historically driven towards math and science (women, latin, black), where some people are (men, asian, indian).

If suddenly women start closing the math/science gap on standardized testing, you wouldn't say 'women are becoming more intelligent'. No. Culturally, the girls are just getting driven more towards STEM fields.

Any of this is very easy for any normal to see, that's why emphasis is being driven towards improving the education in inner city schools, and pushing girls toward STEM fields. Everyone has the aptitude for math and science, it's a matter of changing the culture behind education in general.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:01 PM   #138
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post

A boy and a girl are siblings. The boy begins to test higher in math and science, so txtebow says the boy is intellectually superior, which is not true.

The fact is, culturally some people are not historically driven towards math and science (women, latin, black), where some people are (men, asian, indian).

If suddenly women start closing the math/science gap on standardized testing, you wouldn't say 'women are becoming more intelligent'. No. Culturally, the girls are just getting driven more towards STEM fields.

Any of this is very easy for any normal to see, that's why emphasis is being driven towards improving the education in inner city schools, and pushing girls toward STEM fields. Everyone has the aptitude for math and science, it's a matter of changing the culture behind education in general.

Read the articles I listed above. If you already have, then read them again. Just because YOU don't want to believe it, doesn't make it UNTRUE. On that note: Santa isn't real, the Earth IS NOT flat and The SuN DOES NOT revolve around the earth...
Old 06-28-2014, 06:08 PM   #139
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Read the articles I listed above. If you already have, then read them again. Just because YOU don't want to believe it, doesn't make it UNTRUE. On that note: Santa isn't real, the Earth IS NOT flat and The SuN DOES NOT revolve around the earth...
So what you're saying is that women are dumber than men? That sisters are dumber than brothers?
Old 06-30-2014, 02:51 PM   #140
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post

Genetics vs. environment.

Like I said in another post, I'd say that environment plays more of a role. The link that txtebow provided to refute that did not prove that one race (white people) are genetically superior when it comes to intelligence to another race of people (black people), which is what I'm gathering that he is trying to get at.

Quote:
Really man, that's your comeback? lol
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 03:51 PM   #141
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Beauty's only skin deep..............

........but racism is to the bone!
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:40 PM   #142
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post

Like I said in another post, I'd say that environment plays more of a role. The link that txtebow provided to refute that did not prove that one race (white people) are genetically superior when it comes to intelligence to another race of people (black people), which is what I'm gathering that he is trying to get at.
Of course a lot of it has to do with environment. In the US 5% of jobs are in Science and Engineering.

I guarantee if you take any country in the world, replicate the conditions of the US, at least 5% of the individuals would go on to become Scientists or Engineers.

Let's say you take that same country, Rwanda for example, and not only replicate US teaching conditions (which aren't that great), but instead put all the best Science and Engineering teachers there, while encouraging entrance to STEM fields.

Suddenly, the amount of Scientists and Engineers skyrockets, and you'd have the "smartest" country in the world according to txtebow's logic.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:00 PM   #143
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

txtebow's superior genes allow him to cut more precise eye holes in his sheets.
bowtown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 07:37 AM   #144
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post

Really man, that's your comeback? lol
Go see post #109 in this thread. Our ever expanding understanding of genetics and brain function will simply help spell out the " why" of what DECADES of test scores and school performance already have shown...

Jason in La... Why does our favorite football team ( and the 31 other NFL TEAMS) look more like you than me despite people who look like you comprising only 13-14% of our population?

Answer: ENVIRONMENT?

Last edited by txtebow; 07-01-2014 at 07:41 AM..