The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2014, 10:36 AM   #126
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
True but in the last 2 years in 4 games he has 100 yds. He has duds against other teams too. He has 7 games with 2 catches or less in the last 2 years. We agree to disagree you think he is a top WR and I think he is a good WR on the downward spiral. Time will tell.
I guess so, though I don't disagree he's on a downward spiral. He's getting older. I just think if he was in a better situation with a team that had a chance to win and QB that knew what he was doing he'd look more like the player he can be.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 10:38 AM   #127
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
The best part is, I guarantee it's not an act. He is legit that stupid.

Encompasses the fan base just perfectly.
Their fanbase experience has colored their view of sports for sure. And when you really hate someone or something then all you see is the negative.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 10:42 AM   #128
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Their fanbase experience has colored their view of sports for sure. And when you really hate someone or something then all you see is the negative.
Yep. I mean I get hating other teams and players if they are just good, have your number, etc.

But with Chiefs fans it's to the point of a wounded animal just lashing out in anger.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:26 AM   #129
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Ah yes. The Chiefs should be more like the Broncos. Getting blow out in big games and cheating to win the only thing they ever won.

Class of the NFL!
Have the Broncos ever lost a 20+ point lead in the third quarter in a play off game.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:33 PM   #130
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/01/1...enver-cheated/

$29 million. Cheating organization. Everyone knows the Broncos cheated the salary cap the only time they won SB's.
Attached Images

Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:35 PM   #131
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:

$29 million. Cheating organization. Everyone knows the Broncos cheated the salary cap the only time they won SB's.
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2014, 12:35 PM   #132
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:

Attached Images

Old 06-17-2014, 12:39 PM   #133
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
to funny
Chrissy Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 03:55 PM   #134
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...mas-worth.html

"Dwayne Boweís five-year, $56 million deal (including $26 million in guarantees) with the Kansas City Chiefs in 2013 is the richest contract (by average yearly salary) for a wide receiver that re-signed with his own team.

Todd France represents both Thomas and Bowe. It will be a challenge for the Broncos to convince France that their deals should be comparable. The two-time Pro Bowler has 70 catches and 1,390 receiving yards more than Bowe over the last two years with three times as many touchdown receptions. Thomas catching passes from Peyton Manning, who is arguably coming off the best two-year stretch of his illustrious career, instead of Matt Cassel, Brady Quinn and Alex Smith canít be ignored, but isnít responsible for the large discrepancy in their production.

Denver is $4.3 million under the cap. It shouldnít be necessary to use much, if any, of their existing cap room with Thomas, whose $4.7 million 2014 cap number contains $1,756,250 of bonus proration, if the contract is structured like the teamís recent free agent deals. The guarantees in these signings are a combination of signing bonus and mostly conditional base salary guarantees in the early years of the deal. For example, Thomas could get an $11 million signing bonus in a multi-year extension by lowering his base salary to near his $730,000 league minimum and converting the difference into a signing bonus while keeping his 2014 cap number the same.

It seems inevitable that Thomas will become one of the NFLís highest paid wide receivers with his next contract."
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 04:42 PM   #135
BroncosfanGuy
Make dub not dubstep

Big Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmz313 View Post
You know.... He is on the Bengals... I do see where you are coming from but being in the playoff consistently is a big deal for Cinn and he is the reason their Offense is competing.
outside of QB they were among the top 2-3 most complete teams in the NFL last year. I don't think he is the reason their o is competing. That O is fantastic.
BroncosfanGuy is offline   Reply With Quote