The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2014, 12:18 PM   #701
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,916
Default

Obama and everything he does is a trainwreck. Listening to liberals try and make it out to not by any of his fault is amusing.

Prepare your anuses for a midterm raping lol.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:19 PM   #702
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,709

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Here's the reality: George W. Bush created ISIS. George W. Bush installed Maliki who has been working for Iran ever since. George W. Bush, and his neocon revolution, in trying to hedge Iran, instead delivered for them, on a silver platter, their greatest victory.
Funny things happen when power vacuums are left behind.

Had we abandoned S Korea a few years later, we'd likely be looking at a unified Korean Chinese Puppet state today. And nobody ever accused Rhee of being a nice dude.

As Colin Powell said leading up to Iraq. Plink the tinpots and run is a disastrous way to deal with foreign affairs. If you want other, more recent examples, you need not look far.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-in-libya.html
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:33 PM   #703
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,400

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Funny things happen when power vacuums are left behind.

Had we abandoned S Korea a few years later, we'd likely be looking at a unified Korean Chinese Puppet state today. And nobody ever accused Rhee of being a nice dude.

As Colin Powell said leading up to Iraq. Plink the tinpots and run is a disastrous way to deal with foreign affairs. If you want other, more recent examples, you need not look far.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-in-libya.html
There is reality and then there is Right Wing bubble-speak. All you ever post is bubble-speak.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:37 PM   #704
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,709

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
There is reality and then there is Right Wing bubble-speak. All you ever post is bubble-speak.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:40 PM   #705
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,916
Default

Obama blew it in the Mideast. The whole region is in chaos because of lack of us involvement and leadership.

Hopefully even if a dem wins next election he/she will understand you have to lead if you are the American president.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:42 PM   #706
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,916
Default

Apology tour, pull out of Iraq, Syria in civil war, Egypt a military state, Israel not happy, Iran building a bomb, hell Obama you suck at this!
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:11 PM   #707
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,400

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

I can find no better argument against direct democracy than the posts of Cut and Beavis provide.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:26 PM   #708
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,071
Default

Apparently cut wants US boots-on-the-ground every ****ing where.

Pax Americana enforced with guns. A global American empire in which a gnat in Africa can't fart without our permission.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:28 PM   #709
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,315
Default

Huh? What's this? The ISIS commander is not even Arabic -- he's a Russian - Chechen...Huh? Here's his picture...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mosul-siege...-syria-1452138

Read on. William Engdahl thinks the ISIS offensive was hatched at Langley (CIA)...
MHG

ISIS in Iraq Stinks of CIA/NATO ‘Dirty War’ Op

By William Engdahl

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle38909.htm
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:57 PM   #710
Rigs11
Ring of Famer
 
Rigs11's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 8,613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I can find no better argument against direct democracy than the posts of Cut and Beavis provide.
Beavis and Cutthead
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:44 PM   #711
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,071
Default

Time for this again...

W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:01 PM   #712
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I can find no better argument against direct democracy than the posts of Cut and Beavis provide.
Yeah you would rather silence the working class and give the voting rights to illegals and felons.

The proof is in the pudding so to speak. Obama is in flames on every front of his Presidency. He's already become a joke. What did you expect? Duh!
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:03 PM   #713
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,071
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Obama is in flames on every front of his Presidency.
Thanks for the Faux News "thought"-o-the-day.

You're a good parrot.

W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:07 PM   #714
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,558

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

I've recently tried watching Fox again, I now understand why there is so much ignorance in the WRP.

It's worse than ever.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:07 PM   #715
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Apparently cut wants US boots-on-the-ground every ****ing where.

Pax Americana enforced with guns. A global American empire in which a gnat in Africa can't fart without our permission.
No just important places. The mideast because of oil and Iran, S. Korea because of N Korea, maybe Japan to thwart China a bit in their quest for resources.

Syria I was ok not putting troops in. I did say it would be the only way to get Assad out but he really wasn't being that bad as far as thwarting world peace etc. I did say once Obama talked big he should have followed through.

But Iraq is much different and much more important then Syria.

That's how you liberals operate. You assign a stupid position to conservatives that we don't take. I won't defend a policy to put boots on the ground in every problem area. Only when it suits our interests.

Liberals think the opposite of their no boots anywhere has to be boots everywhere.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:08 PM   #716
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,916
Default

just because liberally run news outlets don't report the news doesn't make FOX untrue.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:09 PM   #717
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,558

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
just because liberally run news outlets don't report the news doesn't make FOX untrue.
How would you know, you get just about everything wrong!
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:44 PM   #718
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,400

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
How would you know, you get just about everything wrong!
But he's so abysmally wrong that it's almost entertaining. He's the Mane's Archie Bunker.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:52 PM   #719
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,916
Default

Being wrong in the eyes of turds is a badge of honor.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 04:11 PM   #720
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,071
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Being wrong in the eyes of turds is a badge of honor.
You're wrong in the "eyes" of reality, son.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 04:46 PM   #721
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,709

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I can find no better argument against direct democracy than the posts of Cut and Beavis provide.
Not surprising. Adhom seems to be just about the only tool in the kit.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:40 PM   #722
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,400

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Not surprising. Adhom seems to be just about the only tool in the kit.
You can't be taken seriously. We know for a fact that the PNAC planned to invade Iraq and take down Saddam long before Bush ever took office and what is your take? Clinton did it. I rest my case.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 07:32 PM   #723
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Please quit making things up, it just makes you look foolish.
What did I make up?
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:03 PM   #724
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 9,469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
What did I make up?
Where did you get 20,000 troops in Iraq from? None of my posts, that's for sure.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 07:58 AM   #725
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Where did you get 20,000 troops in Iraq from? None of my posts, that's for sure.
No, and I wasn't saying you did say that. You were criticizing the 575 advisors, saying that's not going to fix Iraq's problems. I was pointing out that 20,000 troops was also not going to be the fix, my major point being that Iraq isn't fixable. It hasn't been from the start. This is pretty much a no win situation for Obama, and our country as well.
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:01 AM.


Denver Broncos