The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2014, 12:27 AM   #151
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc0guy View Post
I think I'll pass on the wrinkley threesome.
hey now wrinkles need loving too..
Chrissy Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:57 AM   #152
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
hey now wrinkles need loving too..
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:15 AM   #153
RubberDuckie24
The One and Only

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Kaylore; Good guy but self limiting

Yes, the sun holds incredible power for those who wish to obtain it. And for souls who are patient, willing to change how they view their existence and how they currently live their lives; much is possible. Light is the basic nutrient of all life; how we utilize, metabolize and understand this light can help us evolve. Pure motivation coupled with awareness, focus and relaxation, can in turn enable us to access every level of our energy. 

I share my thoughts, experiences and adventures to raise awareness. Our abilities are limitless. Not only is the glass half full, but the glass its self is a remarkable piece of craftsmanship. And the liquid inside is flexible and alive. Everyday that I become more aware of how I feel, and why I feel what I feel, the richness of my life increases. If sharing my experiences can help others taste some of their own potential, I will share until the cows come home. We all hold a recipe for greatness, this coupled with creative imaginations make for daily miracles. As I took the time to dive deeper into myself I began to gain the understanding that I am 100% responsible for how I feel, how I act and how I re-act. I was awakened to the concept that my attitude and state of being is controlled by me. Yes, the choice is mine; miracles may be impressive, however they can be as common as a sunrise. I find, the more aware people become of their own ability to process, feel and choose; the more interesting life becomes. Ideas are expanded upon, mental boundaries are over run as humans begin to truly stretch the envelope of possibilities. Imagine. Personally I find creative expression mixed with a playful innocence more intriguing and pleasurable then taking a seat at the feeding trough of our current societal trajectory. The more humans that chose to really live, the more delightful and interesting I find our planet to be. Taking responsibility of one's own being may be the first step.

I write with a fundamental belief that anything is possible. I am also convinced that our bodies are eternally brilliant. The physical organisms that host us are constantly trying to heal themselves and express their true nature; all in an attempt to find balance in an unbalanced world. Our bodies that we lug around each and every day are the perfect teachers. Without fail, like a mirror our internal being is reflected in our every hair, freckle, ache, pain and experience. Our bodies speak the truth of who we are and how we are living.

http://www.sungazing.com
Baja, I just want to commend you for this post and the intentionality of your being. This world could use more people like you who are willing to share there open-mindedness, and to propose the possibility of a life of endless possibilities. The road less traveled isnt a popular one, as this boards tendency to rebuke your outlook on life has shown. But I wanted to post this comment to commend and support you in your selfless endeavors. It's much appreciated.
RubberDuckie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:00 AM   #154
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

b**** Please!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
The quote was "Looking for someone in a pub," which was a reference to the fact that both you and Yerner (notice both of yours are back to back) have spent time in the UK (pub and not bar). Not sure how "looking for someone in a pub" became "drunken man-eater" when you read it.
Yes I noticed Dagmar above me which is what threw me since that guy hates me. I seem to recall a thread Sassy started about Tebow moving to another position while we were winning with him as QB and because I stepped into defend her while they hurled insults at her, a lot of which included mention of her girlie parts, he and a few others in the thread more or less spent a good portion of the thread ****ting all over me and one current poster out and out told me he had no respect for me for sticking up for Sassy. So yes I remember Dagmar, but not fondly.

As for the looking for someone in a pub, much like looking for someone in a bar, give me a break Kaylore, that sounds like someone trying to pick people up. If you wanted it to sound quintessentially British, why must it have been about a drinking establishment, I could've been on the Tube, eating scones and tea or any of a million other very English items that don't involve meeting people at bars. I wasn't actually annoyed until I read your response. I was amused which was how my response was supposed to be taken. Damn dude. There are a lot of reasons I don't plan to come back here, but you were not one of them. Now the creepy flirtation in this thread might be a driving factor.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 05:51 AM   #155
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberDuckie24 View Post
Baja, I just want to commend you for this post and the intentionality of your being. This world could use more people like you who are willing to share there open-mindedness, and to propose the possibility of a life of endless possibilities. The road less traveled isnt a popular one, as this boards tendency to rebuke your outlook on life has shown. But I wanted to post this comment to commend and support you in your selfless endeavors. It's much appreciated.
Thanks, I try and be of value.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:00 AM   #156
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Is it me or does her head look small?

so is that HH?
Old 06-10-2014, 06:06 AM   #157
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingCircus View Post
Yes I noticed Dagmar above me which is what threw me since that guy hates me. I seem to recall a thread Sassy started about Tebow moving to another position while we were winning with him as QB and because I stepped into defend her while they hurled insults at her, a lot of which included mention of her girlie parts, he and a few others in the thread more or less spent a good portion of the thread ****ting all over me and one current poster out and out told me he had no respect for me for sticking up for Sassy. So yes I remember Dagmar, but not fondly.

As for the looking for someone in a pub, much like looking for someone in a bar, give me a break Kaylore, that sounds like someone trying to pick people up. If you wanted it to sound quintessentially British, why must it have been about a drinking establishment, I could've been on the Tube, eating scones and tea or any of a million other very English items that don't involve meeting people at bars. I wasn't actually annoyed until I read your response. I was amused which was how my response was supposed to be taken. Damn dude. There are a lot of reasons I don't plan to come back here, but you were not one of them. Now the creepy flirtation in this thread might be a driving factor.
Everybody that goes to a pub/bar is looking for someone for something, companionship or someone to socialize with ETC. If not why go there and pay more to drink just stay home and drink by yourself it's cheaper. I think you are being a bit over sensitive Miss I and it is causing you undue hurt feelings.

Last edited by baja; 06-10-2014 at 06:23 AM..
Old 06-10-2014, 09:22 AM   #158
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Even if the road less traveled takes you off a cliff? Gaffney, in the Political forum, is always going the opposite direction of the mass majority. I doubt you read his post and say the same thing. Until Baja can let me know that those Sun rays are low in calories, I am not going to rely on them except for my tan.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:29 AM   #159
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Even if the road less traveled takes you off a cliff? Gaffney, in the Political forum, is always going the opposite direction of the mass majority. I doubt you read his post and say the same thing. Until Baja can let me know that those Sun rays are low in calories, I am not going to rely on them except for my tan.
Some people are not ready for the changes that come with sun gazing so you are probably making the correct choice for you.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:05 AM   #160
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Some people are not ready for the changes that come with sun gazing so you are probably making the correct choice for you.
Sun Gazing...The new diet.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:08 AM   #161
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Sun Gazing...The new diet.
People that know about these things probably think you are cute, cute in the way a gold fish is cute.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:19 AM   #162
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
**** the sun....I'm trying not to get cancer twice
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:30 AM   #163
Kaylore
I am secretly Chrissy

AND Bob

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingCircus View Post

As for the looking for someone in a pub, much like looking for someone in a bar, give me a break Kaylore, that sounds like someone trying to pick people up.
I can never keep track of who hates who on here. I am guessing half the board hates the other half one way or another. It's not worth it to me. Yerner doesn't seem like a "scones and tea" kind of ex-patriot to me. And I still don't agree "going to pub always means picking up someone."

I guess I should be flattered (?) that I am not one of the reasons you will never come back to beautiful Colorado. We never met, so for all you know you dodged a bullet. I'm sorry you had a bad time. Your loss, though. This State is awesome.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:31 AM   #164
Kaylore
I am secretly Chrissy

AND Bob

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Is it me or does her head look small?

I want to see what happens when the airbag deploys. Do the boobs help protect or help harm the driver? I think they need to do a mythbusters on this.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:33 AM   #165
Kaylore
I am secretly Chrissy

AND Bob

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
And I want to commend you, lurker, on posting. I think we need more skeptics, but I like the cut of your jib.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:34 AM   #166
mennonite
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Another benefit of sun gazing?

It makes you awesome at playing the piano:

mennonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:35 AM   #167
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
I can never keep track of who hates who on here. I am guessing half the board hates the other half one way or another. It's not worth it to me. Yerner doesn't seem like a "scones and tea" kind of ex-patriot to me. And I still don't agree "going to pub always means picking up someone."

I guess I should be flattered (?) that I am not one of the reasons you will never come back to beautiful Colorado. We never met, so for all you know you dodged a bullet. I'm sorry you had a bad time. Your loss, though. This State is awesome.
Hate is a very powerful thing. How could one literally hate, in every sense of the word, somebody on a forum whom they don't even really know. You may think somebody is a jerk, low on crucial brain function, etc. But I can't think many people here actually hate one another.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:43 AM   #168
Kaylore
I am secretly Chrissy

AND Bob

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Hate is a very powerful thing. How could one literally hate, in every sense of the word, somebody on a forum whom they don't even really know. You may think somebody is a jerk, low on crucial brain function, etc. But I can't think many people here actually hate one another.
Oh believe me I know. There was a poster on here named Freak6. He was a friend of Baja's. I think most people would agree while Baja and I don't see eye to eye all the time, we don't hate each other. Well Freak HATED me. Like literally after I would post he go would off about how I was one of the most disgusting human beings in the world and he wanted me to die. I know it was partially because of my religion, but I think some people just carry angst around and are looking for someone paste it on so they can lash out at something. The internet is an unfortunate "perfect" place for this kind of behavior.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:44 AM   #169
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
I think it is like love. I love good pizza, but even if I was eating the most delicious pizza in the world straight from the boobs of a super hot girl there is no way I would injure myself to save that pizza if it were to fall on the floor. If on the other hand, I was playing with my nephew and he was falling I would go to considerable lengths to save him.

I think some people on here hate others, in the same way people love pizza, it is not the full monty. But I definitely wouldn't leave my shoes unguarded around some of you people without checking them for urine and dog turds before I put them on.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:48 AM   #170
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Oh believe me I know. There was a poster on here named Freak6. He was a friend of Baja's. I think most people would agree while Baja and I don't see eye to eye all the time, we don't hate each other. Well Freak HATED me. Like literally after I would post he go would off about how I was one of the most disgusting human beings in the world and he wanted me to die. I know it was partially because of my religion, but I think some people just carry angst around and are looking for someone paste it on so they can lash out at something. The internet is an unfortunate "perfect" place for this kind of behavior.
Nah. It's the Trek thing. I resist the hatred, but it burns.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:52 AM   #171
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
They prefer to be called Irish. Just FYI.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 11:00 AM   #172
Kaylore
I am secretly Chrissy

AND Bob

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Nah. It's the Trek thing. I resist the hatred, but it burns.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:10 AM   #173
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
I want to see what happens when the airbag deploys. Do the boobs help protect or help harm the driver? I think they need to do a mythbusters on this.
I thought the air bag was deployed.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:11 AM   #174
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mennonite View Post
Another benefit of sun gazing?

It makes you awesome at playing the piano:

I think it is amazing how well I type seeing how I am blind and all.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:14 AM   #175
mennonite
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I just assumed you had an extremely talented seeing eye dog.
mennonite is offline   Reply With Quote