The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2014, 11:30 AM   #51
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
Benghazi, IRS, Fast and Furious, VA scandal, Freeing American Soldier from Afghanistan.... Yeah Republicans never do this.

Republicans are worse because IRS, Fast and Furious and Benghazi are basically made up scandals.
Every one of those could've been avoided if it wasn't for incompetence. Maybe incompetence from these pyscho shrinks?
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 11:31 AM   #52
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Every one of those could've been avoided if it wasn't for incompetence. Maybe incompetence from these pyscho shrinks?

First of all what are you talking about... second of all what are you talking about?? Go one by one and explain yourself.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 11:35 AM   #53
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
First of all what are you talking about... second of all what are you talking about?? Go one by one and explain yourself.
I guess I have to dumb it down for you. "Every one of those" means all the examples you gave. Ie IRS, VA Benghazi etc etc. "incompetence on the killers shrinks" means blame the doctor prescribing meds to these wack jobs? How about the wack job themselves? Nah, just blame the gun and punish the millions of law abiding citizens instead.

Like i said in the other thread. I've been shot. Never once blamed the gun or the laws.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:43 AM   #54
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
I guess I have to dumb it down for you. "Every one of those" means all the examples you gave. Ie IRS, VA Benghazi etc etc. "incompetence on the killers shrinks" means blame the doctor prescribing meds to these wack jobs? How about the wack job themselves? Nah, just blame the gun and punish the millions of law abiding citizens instead.

Like i said in the other thread. I've been shot. Never once blamed the gun or the laws.

That just means you do not know what you are talking about.

Do you know why the IRS scandal is a fallacy? It is because the IRS targeted more liberal groups that conservative groups.

Do you even know what fast and furious is? I am being serious because I know exactly what it is and I believe a majority of Americans are stupid..... You better use Google for this one.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:46 AM   #55
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
That just means you do not know what you are talking about.

Do you know why the IRS scandal is a fallacy? It is because the IRS targeted more liberal groups that conservative groups.

Do you even know what fast and furious is? I am being serious because I know exactly what it is and I believe a majority of Americans are stupid..... You better use Google for this one.
I guess I know what I'm dealing with here. Complete stupidity.

Bye bye.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:49 AM   #56
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:

Bye bye.
So what you are saying by failing to answer a completely easy question by anyone who has followed this is that you quit and you are picking up your toys and going home.

Here I just wanted an honest debate and you quit with no reason why you just quit.

I would gladly answer any question you have on my position why do you just quit?

Last edited by Guess Who; 06-06-2014 at 11:51 AM..
Old 06-06-2014, 12:09 PM   #57
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:

Bye bye.
Just another hysterical demagogue.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:49 PM   #58
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Say 'what' again, I dare you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecklomaniac View Post
Why do these shootings keep happening in gun free zones. Don't the shooters know they can't take their guns there?
They're happening in defense-free crime zones. Law abiding citizens have been disarmed for the killer's convenience.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:04 PM   #59
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Benghazi, IRS, Fast and Furious, VA scandal, Freeing American Soldier from Afghanistan.... Yeah Republicans never do this.

Republicans are worse because IRS, Fast and Furious and Benghazi are basically made up scandals.
no they weren't that is just how Obama spins everything. He claims ignorance, then investigates, then says nothing to see, then claims it's old news and the repubs just nagging.

all crashing down now. He's been caught outright lying over the VA. No way he can claim he didn't know. He got a letter telling him and he ignored it.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:05 PM   #60
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Obama is having a tough 2nd term.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:22 PM   #61
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Obama is having a tough 2nd term.
It's funny all the shiit he has pulled and this is the one they will get him on, if they ever get him.

I'd say, too late, the architect has too much dirt on everyone which translates into 'control over'. Thy will be done.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 02:49 AM   #62
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
no they weren't that is just how Obama spins everything. He claims ignorance, then investigates, then says nothing to see, then claims it's old news and the repubs just nagging.

all crashing down now. He's been caught outright lying over the VA. No way he can claim he didn't know. He got a letter telling him and he ignored it.
What letter
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:17 AM   #63
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Not according to this map.. now it is 12 years old but I doubt much has changed.

Guessing this is including suicides again. In other words, completely irrelevant.

Besides I'd love to hear what gun control measures in North and South Dakota are so effective.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 08:12 PM   #64
jhat01
Ring of Famer

Knuckle Dragging Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ManRam

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Guessing this is including suicides again. In other words, completely irrelevant.

Besides I'd love to hear what gun control measures in North and South Dakota are so effective.
I'll give you an idea about gun control here in SD..I went to a trauma response class at the local PD this morning. When the Lt. was doing the introduction he stated that if any of us were carrying, good on us. We have a responsibility to protect ourselves and our families first and foremost. Now I would venture to say that most PDs don't allow or encourage concealed carry in their buildings by non-officers. It's just the culture here, and it's good.
jhat01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 04:27 AM   #65
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
What letter
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ucking-it.html

Dear Mr. President: I am writing to bring to your attention an alarming pattern of serious and significant patient care issues at the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Centers (VAMCs) across the country. Recent events at the Atlanta, Georgia, VAMC provide a perfect illustration of the management failures, deceptions, and lack of accountability permeating VA’s healthcare system…I believe your direct involvement and leadership is required.

Sent to Obama on May 21 2013.

And he is Peace's hero.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:34 AM   #66
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
Not me, I am celebrating the fact we can carry our guns every where and shoot school kids. This is a great country.
The only ones that make troll posts like this are angry liberals. What is "We can carry our guns everywhere"? That's not even factually accurate. If you want to blow up about something, at least know what you're blowing up about.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:34 AM   #67
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhat01 View Post
I'll give you an idea about gun control here in SD..I went to a trauma response class at the local PD this morning. When the Lt. was doing the introduction he stated that if any of us were carrying, good on us. We have a responsibility to protect ourselves and our families first and foremost. Now I would venture to say that most PDs don't allow or encourage concealed carry in their buildings by non-officers. It's just the culture here, and it's good.
Cool, it's totally illegal here in Colorado that I know of. Denver police buildings have metal detectors at the entrances.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:37 AM   #68
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
Yes guns do kill people. The U.S. has the most guns, which country do you think has the most mass shootings?
The Seattle school shooting was not a "mass shooting," so why rail about that on this thread? The Mother Jones Magazine mass shooting study showed a 30 year average of 30 people injured or killed in mass shootings nationwide, and for what odd reason, liberal hysterics are through the roof over 30 people injured/killed annually while they ho hum and sip their martinis at the cocktail lounge and rail about the NRA while nearly 90,000 die annually from alcohol abuse.

Inverted priorities much?