The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2014, 03:51 PM   #76
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Again, if he breaks forum rules, action can be and will be taken. So far, I haven't seen any personal information or family smack posted by him. We aren't going to take action over mild namecalling though. He can't continue to message you if you just place him on ignore -- and truly ignore him. Hostilities can only continue if both parties continue to interact -- "it takes two to tango".
Stealing someone's identity on any Internet forum, as well as physical threats to him or another family member is punishable by law. If something ever did happen to stugotts you can bet there's a negligence lawsuit there on this website since he's brought it to attention. He's documented several times and I'm sure has plenty more proof than what I've seen. After all the crazy **** we've seen in this country, how many times were there signs across the Internet beforehand? The guy is unstable and threatened assault on family members of anyone who agreed with zachinKC. That's enough right there to warrant the authorities. If a fan can get arrested for wishing death on a GM(which happened) with just one post on a fan website, then this certainly falls into the catagory of aggrevated harrassment.

Stugotts id advise to skip these mods and go directly to law enforcement.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 06-19-2014 at 04:00 PM..
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:04 PM   #77
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Stealing someone's identity on any Internet forum, as well as physical threats to him or another family member is punishable by law. If something ever did happen to stugotts you can bet there's a negligence lawsuit there on this website since he's brought it to attention. He's documented several times and I'm sure has plenty more proof than what I've seen. After all the crazy **** we've seen in this country, how many times were there signs across the Internet beforehand? The guy is unstable and threatened assault on family members of anyone who agreed with zachinKC. That's enough right there to warrant the authorities. If a fan can get arrested for wishing death on a GM(which happened) with just one post on a fan website, then this certainly falls into the catagory of aggrevated harrassment.

Are you Fankedo?
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:05 PM   #78
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Are you Fankedo?
I'm still trying to figure out what the word means.
Old 06-21-2014, 12:43 AM   #79
ZachKC
For The Glory Of The City

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Kennison

Quote:

Whoever this person is has registered in the name of my father and sends me PMs with details he has gone out of his way to search out. It is all pretty incredible. Even more so considering I am very rarely around here at all anymore.

But the flip side is its sort of satisfying that I pissed the guy off that much...talk about living under someones skin!

Last edited by ZachKC; 06-21-2014 at 12:48 AM..
ZachKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 10:06 AM   #80
StugotsIII
O-H

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Your Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC View Post
Whoever this person is has registered in the name of my father and sends me PMs with details he has gone out of his way to search out. It is all pretty incredible. Even more so considering I am very rarely around here at all anymore.

But the flip side is its sort of satisfying that I pissed the guy off that much...talk about living under someones skin!
Fankadeo does this to you?
StugotsIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:09 PM   #81
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by StugotsIII View Post
Fankadeo does this to you?
No. It was another poster (now gone for good) whose multiple registrations and outrageous posts/threats resulted in dozens of usernames being permabanned. It was literally like playing "whack-a-mole" for the moderator team.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 05:07 PM   #82
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

Pete Carroll is a douche

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:

I'm still bothered by this. That he threatened people's personal families and said he was willing got to prison (ie suggesting killing them and their loved ones) is big deal to me. I realize the Mods are banning that guy, but is that enough? I feel we should reach out to the authorities on that guy.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 05:09 PM   #83
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

The name have initials GC?
Old 06-21-2014, 10:28 PM   #84
ZachKC

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Kennison

Quote:
The name have initials GC?
Yes.
Old 06-21-2014, 10:28 PM   #85
ZachKC

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Kennison

And hey the mods here are good people that do the best they can technology can be limiting in these cases...this is a good community...it really is just one guy who from the very beginning focused in on me and was bat **** crazy.

Ya start to feel sorry for someone at a point.
Old 06-21-2014, 11:06 PM   #86
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
And hey the mods here are good people that do the best they can technology can be limiting in these cases...this is a good community...it really is just one guy who from the very beginning focused in on me and was bat **** crazy.

And that point is when you are pouring molasses on his head while he is staked out on an ant hill.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:06 AM   #87
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
And that point is when you are pouring molasses on his head while he is staked out on an ant hill.
And then you pour some gasoline on the guy and accidentally drop a match, lol. Yeah, I got some Dexter in me, hahaha. But I have a code too, only pathetic scum get the match, and I wouldn't feel 1 bit of remorse afterwards.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote