The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2014, 12:39 AM   #51
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
What i never understood is why do the farm animals get to use the bath tub water first in the Mennonite community? Is it a religious thing?

For example I read where women mennonites always wash the camel's toe first.

What is so important about the camel's foot.
that's funny... think the toe you read about is about 90 degrees futher up....
Chrissy Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 03:14 PM   #52
StugotsIII
O-H

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Your Mom

Just as a nice update...

Fankadeo is back...PMed me with this:

fankadeo nope i think other people just see through you now....you are a dick and no one is going to do you any special favors
StugotsIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 03:50 PM   #53
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by StugotsIII View Post
Just as a nice update...

fankadeo nope i think other people just see through you now....you are a dick and no one is going to do you any special favors
You should just pm him pics every day of dudes getting down on each other. He will either like it and thank you and stop. or he will not like it and keep doing what he is doing. Chrissyrules or whoever the gay ones here are might be willing to oblige in helping you.

We can make a thread and track everything and responses and see if it can grow larger than broncowarrior
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:00 PM   #54
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Just as a nice update...

That's just insane the mods won't do anything about it. WTF is their problem. This is clearly harassment. I wonder if he's close friends with any of them and getting some sort of special treatment himself. No matter, he would just create another account. Just delete the message as soon as you see the username. That's the best feeling actually. He invests his time in writing the stuff and you don't even open or read it. He knows you are reading it now so he'll probably just keep at it. So if you decide now to stop opening them and reading them, he'll keep on wasting his time writing them and you'll have the last laugh, even though he won't know it, which is even better. He sounds like a retard so he'll keep on writing away as you keep sending to trash bin.

Anyway, whatever you decide to do, best of luck. Dude sounds like a total pathetic loser.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:34 PM   #55
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Also, admittedly trolls reel me in everytime.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:41 PM   #56
Bronc0guy
50 Omaha Set Hut

Get him in the HOF

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
A confession.
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:48 PM   #57
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
That's just insane the mods won't do anything about it. WTF is their problem. This is clearly harassment. I wonder if he's close friends with any of them and getting some sort of special treatment himself. No matter, he would just create another account. Just delete the message as soon as you see the username. That's the best feeling actually. He invests his time in writing the stuff and you don't even open or read it. He knows you are reading it now so he'll probably just keep at it. So if you decide now to stop opening them and reading them, he'll keep on wasting his time writing them and you'll have the last laugh, even though he won't know it, which is even better. He sounds like a retard so he'll keep on writing away as you keep sending to trash bin.

Anyway, whatever you decide to do, best of luck. Dude sounds like a total pathetic loser.

You can block PMs from any poster you want.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:01 PM   #58
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc0guy View Post
A confession.
DrunkenBroncoholic is pretty easy, but Sheepstud comes off looking like a mental midget and spends more time arguing with everyone than most of them combined. If he is trolling, he's mostly trolling himself.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 11:46 PM   #59
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:

You seriously think the OM mods should ban "Poster A." for calling "Poster B." a "dick"? No, "Stugots III" should place "fankadeo" on ignore. Doing so will remove any rep "fankadeo" has sent and will also make "Stugots III" inaccessible to "fankadeo" via PM. Problem solved.

The ignore function is so easy to use. But They. Will. Not. Do. It. (apparently mistaking forum moderators for nursery nannies with nothing better to do than monitor their "originated-on-another-forum" pissing contest. Ain't nobody got time for that.).
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:26 AM   #60
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer

Ole J

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
You seriously think the OM mods should ban "Poster A." for calling "Poster B." a "dick"? No, "Stugots III" should place "fankadeo" on ignore. Doing so will remove any rep "fankadeo" has sent and will also make "Stugots III" inaccessible to "fankadeo" via PM. Problem solved.

The ignore function is so easy to use. But They. Will. Not. Do. It. (apparently mistaking forum moderators for nursery nannies with nothing better to do than monitor their "originated-on-another-forum" pissing contest. Ain't nobody got time for that.).
some enjoy the negative attention of being trolled? gives them this idea that they are victims and a need to fight. not saying that stugots is thinking the same way, but many people enjoy being harassed and annoyed. look at some of the hollywood stars that cuss and moan about the paparazzi and how they have don't have a normal life, yet they pay millions to a publicist to get their name out in the public.
SleepingTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 01:43 PM   #61
StugotsIII
O-H

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Your Mom

Quote:

That's fine and good and all...

But he is posting personal information about me...for all to see. He has also carried his trolling outside of the Mane to other aspects of the internet.

I can take care of myself...believe me. This thread is about the insanity of trolling...so I spoke up about it on here.

There are supposed to be hard and fast bans for people who troll members or mess with families.....fankadeo seems to be getting a free pass for whatever reason.

Also....this didn't originate on another forum. It originated here.

I don't have time for the bull**** either. But this piece of **** pops up like a bad penny and is able to continue his BS.

I mean....how hard is it for a mod/admin to hit a series of buttons to ban the guy?
Old 06-19-2014, 01:45 PM   #62
StugotsIII
O-H

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Your Mom

I mean...here is one of his messages to me:

fankadeo all you have to do is leave this place and this will end you brave enough to do that?

Why is this ok?
Old 06-19-2014, 01:51 PM   #63
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mennonite View Post
It is scary how much time and energy some people devote to trolling on the internet. I'm talking about people who spend day after day, year after year, posting thousands of comments on message boards and forums.

I see people on imdb, who have been bashing the same movie every day for years.

I see people on sports message boards who have spent years arguing over the most trivial bs imaginable.

I can see how occasionally trolling a board could be entertaining, but at some point don't you have to step back and "Dear God, what the hell have I done with my life?"

It's sad, depressing, and a bit frightening to see people waste their lives trying to make other people as miserable as they are. You aren't convincing anyone you are right. You aren't accomplishing anything. You aren't doing anything but pissing your life away.
I may have a boat load of posts here but this is the only forum I go to. I admit after I signed on here that I did try to create an account at kfc planet but they never set it up and I realized I was happier not trolling them as there were plenty of kFc idiots here to troll.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 01:59 PM   #64
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
I mean...here is one of his messages to me:

fankadeo all you have to do is leave this place and this will end you brave enough to do that?

Why is this ok?
It really isn't. You should report the messages and the site to the FBI CyberCrime division.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:37 PM   #65
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
That's fine and good and all...

But he is posting personal information about me...for all to see. He has also carried his trolling outside of the Mane to other aspects of the internet.

I can take care of myself...believe me. This thread is about the insanity of trolling...so I spoke up about it on here.

There are supposed to be hard and fast bans for people who troll members or mess with families.....fankadeo seems to be getting a free pass for whatever reason.

Also....this didn't originate on another forum. It originated here.

I don't have time for the bull**** either. But this piece of **** pops up like a bad penny and is able to continue his BS.

I mean....how hard is it for a mod/admin to hit a series of buttons to ban the guy?
Again, if he breaks forum rules, action can be and will be taken. So far, I haven't seen any personal information or family smack posted by him. We aren't going to take action over mild namecalling though. He can't continue to message you if you just place him on ignore -- and truly ignore him. Hostilities can only continue if both parties continue to interact -- "it takes two to tango".
Old 06-19-2014, 03:02 PM   #66
StugotsIII
O-H

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Your Mom

Quote:
Again, if he breaks forum rules, action can be and will be taken. So far, I haven't seen any personal information or family smack posted by him. We aren't going to take action over mild namecalling though. He can't continue to message you if you just place him on ignore -- and truly ignore him. Hostilities can only continue if both parties continue to interact -- "it takes two to tango".
Are you a mod?
Old 06-19-2014, 03:03 PM   #67
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:

Oh I totally understand this place won't ban for minor name calling and internet b**** slapping. I'm not saying they should, I would be gone in a heart beat, hahaha. I thought he mentioned that this guy was giving threats about doing something to his family. That IMO, is worth banning somebody for.

Wouldn't it be great if once a year we all could meet some place and put on some gloves and just settle stuff the old fashioned way. We get one 2 minute round with gloves on and this place would be much more relaxed and calm afterwards, lol. Sometimes words just don't have any affect and you need to sort things out a different way.
Old 06-19-2014, 03:14 PM   #68
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I may have a boat load of posts here but this is the only forum I go to. I admit after I signed on here that I did try to create an account at kfc planet but they never set it up and I realized I was happier not trolling them as there were plenty of kFc idiots here to troll.
You only make 10.36 posts a day.
Old 06-19-2014, 03:18 PM   #69
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Oh I totally understand this place won't ban for minor name calling and internet b**** slapping. I'm not saying they should, I would be gone in a heart beat, hahaha. I thought he mentioned that this guy was giving threats about doing something to his family. That IMO, is worth banning somebody for.

Wouldn't it be great if once a year we all could meet some place and put on some gloves and just settle stuff the old fashioned way. We get one 2 minute round with gloves on and this place would be much more relaxed and calm afterwards, lol. Sometimes words just don't have any affect and you need to sort things out a different way.
Good idea. You should make a thread. You could call it;

Who would like to have a shot at in the OM annual boxing beat off.
Old 06-19-2014, 03:45 PM   #70
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Are you a mod?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA

Fun idea. Actually, differences of opinion seem to take a backseat when people meet in person and chat over coffee, lunch or a beer.
Old 06-19-2014, 03:54 PM   #71
StugotsIII
O-H

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Your Mom

Quote:
Yes.

Fun idea. Actually, differences of opinion seem to take a backseat when people meet in person and chat over coffee, lunch or a beer.
PM sent.
Old 06-19-2014, 03:57 PM   #72
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Good idea. You should make a thread. You could call it;

Who would like to have a shot at in the OM annual boxing beat off.
Whoa whoa, I don't like that terminology at all. If you want to organize some meet up and beat off session, you're own your own on that one.
Old 06-19-2014, 04:26 PM   #73
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Whoa whoa, I don't like that terminology at all. If you want to organize some meatup and beat off session, you're own your own on that one.
Fixed your post.
Old 06-19-2014, 04:28 PM   #74
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

We're all posting in a troll thread.
rmsanger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:48 PM   #75
crush17