The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2014, 11:44 AM   #1
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Default Russian intelligence: mini nukes demolished WTC on 9/11

Mhgaffney vindicated on mini-nukes

Last week, Veterans Today received a Russian intelligence dump -- reams of leaked documents, indicating that over a period of years the Bush crime family passed US-made nuclear artillery shells to Israel, which then sold them to various states, including, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and India.

According to Russian intelligence, two of the US-made nukes came back home on 9/11. The Russians claim that after the September 11 attacks the Sandia national lab performed a chemical analysis of the dust from the WTC, and found nuclear fallout -- the precise signature of the Davy Crockett W-54 design, which was a plutonium bomb.

For the full story, read on
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/05...iracy-exposed/

This story is still unfolding. Stay tuned.

Last edited by mhgaffney; 06-04-2014 at 10:11 AM..
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2014, 11:46 AM   #2
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Clearly, Vladimir Putin is ticked off that his efforts over the years to cooperate with the West have come to nothing. Putin knows he is in a life/death struggle.

He has evidently decided to take of the gloves, and has ordered his intelligence agencies to release some of what they know about 9/11 --
Old 05-29-2014, 12:03 PM   #3
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Clearly, Vladimir Putin is ticked off that his efforts over the years to cooperate with the West have come to nothing. Putin knows he is in a life/death struggle.

He has evidently decided to take of the gloves, and has ordered his intelligence agencies to release some of what they know about 9/11 --
or send out complete bull**** because he is ticked off that his efforts over the years to cooperate with the West have come to nothing. Putin knows he is in a life/death struggle.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:05 PM   #4
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

And republicans want further deregulation. It's almost impossible to regulate Wallstreet and the military with gloves on. Take the gloves off them, as the repubs want to do, and you can forget knowing for a fact about anything truthful.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 01:22 PM   #5
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
And republicans want further deregulation. It's almost impossible to regulate Wallstreet and the military with gloves on. Take the gloves off them, as the repubs want to do, and you can forget knowing for a fact about anything truthful.
, Obama and Wall Street seem to get along just fine.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 02:41 PM   #6
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

The Veterans Today post is under review.

We are waiting to see if Veterans Today will post the Sandia study. If the Sandia study is real - then the conclusion about 9/11 is definitive. Nukes leave an absolute trace. We will know soon.

I found some errors in the post. As follows... This is the email I sent Veterans Today:

Gordon Duff, editor, Veterans Today,

Here are some comments regarding your recent post about the Russian intelligence dump. The Russians appear to have made several errors.

1. The reference to the dustification of the radio tower on the North Tower is inaccurate. The tower was seen to drop just before the start of the collapse — indicating failure of the core columns. What dustified was the spire of WTC-1 — several remaining core columns that stood alone for a few seconds after the tower itself collapsed. You can view it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzm2wfiXdW4

2. I wrote a book about Israel’s nuclear program (Dimona: The Third Temple, 1989), and I can tell you that some of your comments about the nuclear whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu are off base. Vanunu departed Dimona in 1986. If an accident occurred in 1988 Vanunu would have had no knowledge of it. By 1986 the Dimona reactor had already produced enough plutonium for 100+ warheads. So Israel already had a sizable arsenal before the accident. Indeed, the Davy Crockett tactical size bombs are small compared with the strategic weapons Israel had already produced by 1988.

3. The reality of a nuclear demolition does not rule out the likelihood that other explosives were also used, including nanothermite. The WTC dust samples tested by Dr Steven Jones et al were gathered from various locations around the WTC site within days of the event. No way those samples were faked — there is a chain of custody for each sample. The results of the independent analysis by Jones et al points to the use of nanothermite/thermate — probably on the higher floors where the steel columns were much thinner.

4. You state that the nuclear explosions severed the “I” beams near the WTC base. This is inaccurate. The columns at the base of the WTC were box-columns — which transitioned to “I” beams in the higher floors. The nukes would have severed 6-7 inch thick box columns.

5. Your comments about the late Roland Tony Carnaby are also off base. According to Wayne Madsen, CIA asset Carnaby was killed not because he was helping Israel — but because in his capacity as security officer for the city of Houston — Carnaby learned that the Israelis were smuggling nuclear material out the Houston shipping canal. For the full scoop go here — scroll to 19:00:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNsh-1p8us8
Old 05-29-2014, 03:05 PM   #7
BroncsRule
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Mini Nukes lives!!

Nanothermite for the win!!
BroncsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 07:29 PM   #8
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Mhgaffney confirmed about mini-nukes
You're a desperate narcissist.

Come back when you find a single, peer reviewed paper that supports your nonsense.

Until then, you're nothing more than a self promoting conman, who talks about himself in the third person.

Why the F%$# Do People Refer to Themselves in the Third Person?

by Elsa Ronningstam, associate clinical professor of psychology at Harvard Medical School and author of Identifying and Understanding the Narcissistic Personality:

Quote:
Referring to yourself in the third person creates distance between "I" and
"he." So if you have an exaggerated view of how great you are, you could
be using this distance to make yourself even bigger.

DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:20 AM   #9
W*GS
Ring of Famer

W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:46 AM   #10
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
The Veterans Today post is under review.

We are waiting to see if Veterans Today will post the Sandia study. If the Sandia study is real - then the conclusion about 9/11 is definitive. Nukes leave an absolute trace. We will know soon.

I found some errors in the post. As follows... This is the email I sent Veterans Today:

Gordon Duff, editor, Veterans Today,

Here are some comments regarding your recent post about the Russian intelligence dump. The Russians appear to have made several errors.

1. The reference to the dustification of the radio tower on the North Tower is inaccurate. The tower was seen to drop just before the start of the collapse — indicating failure of the core columns. What dustified was the spire of WTC-1 — several remaining core columns that stood alone for a few seconds after the tower itself collapsed. You can view it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzm2wfiXdW4

2. I wrote a book about Israel’s nuclear program (Dimona: The Third Temple, 1989), and I can tell you that some of your comments about the nuclear whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu are off base. Vanunu departed Dimona in 1986. If an accident occurred in 1988 Vanunu would have had no knowledge of it. By 1986 the Dimona reactor had already produced enough plutonium for 100+ warheads. So Israel already had a sizable arsenal before the accident. Indeed, the Davy Crockett tactical size bombs are small compared with the strategic weapons Israel had already produced by 1988.

3. The reality of a nuclear demolition does not rule out the likelihood that other explosives were also used, including nanothermite. The WTC dust samples tested by Dr Steven Jones et al were gathered from various locations around the WTC site within days of the event. No way those samples were faked — there is a chain of custody for each sample. The results of the independent analysis by Jones et al points to the use of nanothermite/thermate — probably on the higher floors where the steel columns were much thinner.

4. You state that the nuclear explosions severed the “I” beams near the WTC base. This is inaccurate. The columns at the base of the WTC were box-columns — which transitioned to “I” beams in the higher floors. The nukes would have severed 6-7 inch thick box columns.

5. Your comments about the late Roland Tony Carnaby are also off base. According to Wayne Madsen, CIA asset Carnaby was killed not because he was helping Israel — but because in his capacity as security officer for the city of Houston — Carnaby learned that the Israelis were smuggling nuclear material out the Houston shipping canal. For the full scoop go here — scroll to 19:00:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNsh-1p8us8
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:52 AM   #11
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

So, it was Mr. Putin in the parlor with the mininukes?

I guess the planes full of arabs were just a distraction.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 10:54 AM   #12
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

The cop who arrested the dancing Israelis thought they were A-rabs.

Arabs and Israelis....they all look the same.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:57 PM   #13
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
1. How many Israelis worked in lower Manhattan, near ground zero, at the time of 9/11?

2. Of these, how many died?
Old 05-31-2014, 05:12 PM   #14
W*GS
Ring of Famer

How many Jews died in the Holocaust, Der gaffe-fuehrer?
Old 06-01-2014, 04:41 AM   #15
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

It was clearly the combustion of the chem trail chemicals carried by the aircraft that caused the WTC towers to come down.
gyldenlove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:42 AM   #16
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
1. How many Israelis worked in lower Manhattan, near ground zero, at the time of 9/11?

At last count, 400 Jews died in the attacks, many of them, no doubt, Israelis.
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/israel.asp

Sieg heil, Gaffo.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:00 AM   #17
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Gaffney you ****head. I'm in Vegas with my sister and brother in law who is an Alex jones freak and I just jokingly asked him if mini nukes brought down the trade center and he still won't shut up. I really want to yell doooooont caaaaaaare but that would be rude to do in person.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:10 AM   #18
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:

You are repugnant.
Old 06-01-2014, 10:25 AM   #19
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
You are repugnant.
In incredibly numerous ways.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:17 PM   #20
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
Gaffney you ****head. I'm in Vegas with my sister and brother in law who is an Alex jones freak and I just jokingly asked him if mini nukes brought down the trade center and he still won't shut up. I really want to yell doooooont caaaaaaare but that would be rude to do in person.
It's a fair question. Notice, our resident Zionist responds with a non answer. He runs away from it.

The Israeli press gave the numbers. I will post this in a couple of days. MHG
Old 06-01-2014, 12:30 PM   #21
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Der gaffe is back to his foundation "Da Jooz!" neo-Nazi stance.

Of course.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ah gaffe ii.001.jpg (27.4 KB, 63 views)
Old 06-01-2014, 01:07 PM   #22
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

W*gs needs to explain why 5 Israelis were arrested in NYC on 9/11 driving a moving van with a mural painted on the side of a commercial plane hitting the WTC --

The van was filled with explosives - -as reported by NYC police.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNGPFVOYmhg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k

The Israelis were viewed as suspicious because they were celebrating the collapse of the WTC.

The owner of the so called moving company fled to Israel within days of 9/11.

The others were later quietly deported to Israel -- and the issue dropped from the ness.

Three of the Israeli "movers" went on Israeli TV bragging that they had been in NYC to video-tape "the event.."

Here's a photo of the van. Decide for yourself. MHG
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UrbanMovingSystemsVan.jpg (84.3 KB, 66 views)
Old 06-01-2014, 01:31 PM   #23
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
W*gs needs to explain why 5 Israelis were arrested in NYC on 9/11 driving a moving van with a mural painted on the side of a commercial plane hitting the WTC --
Provide the source of the original image, please. Not a copy from some troofer site.
Old 06-01-2014, 04:08 PM   #24
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

The mural on the side of the van is described in detail in the original police tapes -- watch the Youtube videos.
Old 06-01-2014, 04:15 PM   #25
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
The mural on the side of the van is described in detail in the original police tapes -- watch the Youtube videos.
Absolute nonsense, debunked years ago.

You really are a repugnant, troofer.