The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2014, 06:36 AM   #151
randerson1184
Camp Arm

Super Bowl champs or bust.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shane Ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
Clark played very well last year. RT is much easier to play than LT so I think he will be great. If Franklin can play G than this line will be immensely improved.
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing this new line on the field. Clark is probably a little better run-blocker than Clady, so his skill-set is better suited for RT.

I think we'll see the best run-blocking line the Broncos have had in the last 10-15 years.
randerson1184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 07:30 AM   #152
Guess Who
Awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by randerson1184 View Post
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing this new line on the field. Clark is probably a little better run-blocker than Clady, so his skill-set is better suited for RT.

I think we'll see the best run-blocking line the Broncos have had in the last 10-15 years.
I am thinking those WR screens and bubble plays might not work as well now as Franklin does not move near as well as Beadles but just those straight ahead dive runs from the shotgun should be much more effective. Ball could have a huge year. Franklin will also be better at keeping pressure out of Manning's face as he will not be overwhelmed like Beadles was on occasion.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 07:37 AM   #153
randerson1184
Camp Arm

Super Bowl champs or bust.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shane Ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
I am thinking those WR screens and bubble plays might not work as well now as Franklin does not move near as well as Beadles but just those straight ahead dive runs from the shotgun should be much more effective. Ball could have a huge year. Franklin will also be better at keeping pressure out of Manning's face as he will not be overwhelmed like Beadles was on occasion.
Agreed. I felt like Franklin was compromised by speedy, edge rushers where Clark will be able to shuffle his feet outside and handle them a lot better. Franklin's not quite as quick and agile as Beadles, but he's still a MAJOR upgrade at LG.
randerson1184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 10:14 AM   #154
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
We'll see how Chuck n' Duck Peyton does against the good Defenses this season. Historically, he hasn't done well. They know how to neutralize Peyton, a little pressure, get him out of his comfort and timing zone, Peyton will cave in, make mistake after mistake.

Once Peyton caves, he doesn't recover, he doesn't have the backbone. He's been a crybaby all of his life and that's not gonna change. He's saying the right things about preparation, but he doesn't have the guts to make it happen on the field.

Lycra my ass. Fox and Peyton, what a pair of losers when the going gets the toughest. I wish the team the best of luck, but those two are some weaklings when the going gets the toughest.
I'm watching the 2007 AFC Championship game on NFLN right now. Chuck n' Duck Peyton is down 21-3 to the dynasty Patriots #2 ranked scoring defense. Interested to see how Chuck n' Duck Peyton will cave in, make mistake after mistake, what weaklings do when the going gets the toughest.
Gutless Drunk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 03:08 PM   #155
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
Guys like Fort, Moffett are the reason why I'm not a big fan of Heckert.
Heckert might be a reason that TJ Ward is a Bronco...
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 03:10 PM   #156
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMORE View Post
I don't understand why it's a forgone conclusion that Welker returns after this season. He didn't exactly break the bank, and his chemistry with Manning is big.

In fact I could see him returning to a team friendly deal.
If Manning returns, i'd take him back on a 1-year, 2-3 mil deal or so.

But cant keep everybody.
Old 05-31-2014, 03:13 PM   #157
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Keep DT at $10M per year, or keep Franklin/Welker at $10M per year? Tough decision for Elway.
I think Franklin is probably gone.

Welker could take less to stay.

DT will cost more than 10 i think.

Ideally, i'd try to keep TK, DT, JT, and Harris.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:04 PM   #158
Cito Pelon
Happy

Happy dog at the Divide

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Werewolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by randerson1184 View Post
Sooo....you think we're going to win a SB this season?

You sound pretty pumped about 2014, bro!
Demarcus Ware was a huge addition. He's still in his prime. Elway made some nice moves in FA and the draft. We still have IMO two guys in prime leadership positions that cave under extreme pressure - John Fox and Peyton Manning. I can add in Del Rio. They seem to freeze up under extreme pressure, they aren't aggressive when the chips are down.
Cito Pelon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 04:08 PM   #159
Cito Pelon
Happy

Happy dog at the Divide

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Werewolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Winning the Super Bowl could very well throw Cito into a depression he will never recover from. He still hasn't forgiven Shanahan for bringing two Lombardis to Denver.
Hey, I say don't get your hopes up. You're gonna end up getting crushed again.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:12 PM   #160
Cito Pelon
Happy

Happy dog at the Divide

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Werewolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by fankadeo View Post
this dude needs a hug
If hug = Lombardi, yes I do need another one . . . . . Been too long.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:16 PM   #161
Cito Pelon
Happy

Happy dog at the Divide

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Werewolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
Your negativity is like a bad cup of coffee mixed with spoiled creamer.
Well, I admire the positivity but this organization from top to bottom has a lot to prove.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:18 PM   #162
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Well, I admire the positivity but this organization from top to bottom has a lot to prove.
31 do, only one organization is happy/satisfied this time of the year.

Your negativity/hate towards Manning is quite ridiculous though.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:25 PM   #163
Cito Pelon
Happy

Happy dog at the Divide

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Werewolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
Damn dude, change your tampon. Been b****ing like a teenage girl after her first breakup for long enough.
You'll be on their ass like I've been when they don't win a Lombardi again this season. Nobody in their right mind can stop from complaining about the drought.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:29 PM   #164
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
You'll be on their ass like I've been when they don't win a Lombardi again this season. Nobody in their right mind can stop from complaining about the drought.
Your right it is our turn. I mean nobody else is even trying!
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 04:40 PM   #165
Cito Pelon
Happy

Happy dog at the Divide

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Werewolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
I'm watching the 2007 AFC Championship game on NFLN right now. Chuck n' Duck Peyton is down 21-3 to the dynasty Patriots #2 ranked scoring defense. Interested to see how Chuck n' Duck Peyton will cave in, make mistake after mistake, what weaklings do when the going gets the toughest.
2007, please. This is 2014 and Peyton is winding down his career. Dude didn't have the backbone to speak to the media after the SB48 debacle until May, and then didn't have the backbone to speak to the local Denver media until later in May at the Boy Scouts convention.

And then, when the sissy was asked by local media guy Vic Lombardi if SB48 "was an embarrassment", the sissy proclaimed it WASN'T an embarrassment (which it clearly was), and said "embarrasment is an insult." **** you Peyton, grow a spine, admit it was an embarrassment and you had a lot to do with said embarrassment and then say what you're planning on doing to correct said embarrassment.

It's pretty sissy - which I was most disappionted with from Peyton - that he didn't have the balls to speak to local media after the SB48 debacle. That's extremely sissy. He knew he would be asked the tough questions and pansied out of it. But he could go on the Letterman show where he could clown around and not get asked the tough questions.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:41 PM   #166
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut

Quote:
How did you ever last during all the years the broncos didnt win a Super Bowl? Assuming you've been on this earth for at least a couple decades, that's a lot of disappointment over all these years except 2.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 04:56 PM   #167
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
2007, please. This is 2014 and Peyton is winding down his career. Dude didn't have the backbone to speak to the media after the SB48 debacle until May, and then didn't have the backbone to speak to the local Denver media until later in May at the Boy Scouts convention.

And then, when the sissy was asked by local media guy Vic Lombardi if SB48 "was an embarrassment", the sissy proclaimed it WASN'T an embarrassment (which it clearly was), and said "embarrasment is an insult." **** you Peyton, grow a spine, admit it was an embarrassment and you had a lot to do with said embarrassment and then say what you're planning on doing to correct said embarrassment.

It's pretty sissy - which I was most disappionted with from Peyton - that he didn't have the balls to speak to local media after the SB48 debacle. That's extremely sissy. He knew he would be asked the tough questions and pansied out of it. But he could go on the Letterman show where he could clown around and not get asked the tough questions.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:58 PM   #168
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
ONE team is happy at the end of the year, you act like it's so ****ing easy to win a championship.
Old 05-31-2014, 05:51 PM   #169
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
At best every team in the league has a 3.2% chance of winning the super bowl and only a 6.25% chance of getting to the super bowl. With the chances that low it isn't worth letting a super bowl loss fester like an infected wound to the point it messes with everything in your life. All you do is b****...Move on.
BroncoMan4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 06:24 PM   #170
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
How did you ever last during all the years the broncos didnt win a Super Bowl? Assuming you've been on this earth for at least a couple decades, that's a lot of disappointment over all these years except 2.
Are you kidding? He LOVES when the Broncos lose. Cito's two hobbies in life are hating on Broncos and sticking up for OM trolls.
bowtown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 07:21 PM   #171
Cito Pelon
Happy

Happy dog at the Divide

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Werewolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
I had balls, I admitted mistakes, hoped for the best. And criticisized. . ....
Old 05-31-2014, 07:28 PM   #172
Cito Pelon
Happy

Happy dog at the Divide

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Werewolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
At best every team in the league has a 3.2% chance of winning the super bowl and only a 6.25% chance of getting to the super bowl. With the chances that low it isn't worth letting a super bowl loss fester like an infected wound to the point it messes with everything in your life. All you do is b****...Move on.
Bosheet. I have plenty of positive posts, just did so above about Demarcus Ware. Trouble is you super-homer sissies can't handle criticism.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:36 PM   #173
Cito Pelon
Happy

Happy dog at the Divide

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Werewolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Are you kidding? He LOVES when the Broncos lose. Cito's two hobbies in life are hating on Broncos and sticking up for OM trolls.
You know that's not true, ya mutt. I do like to go on rants about well, the SB48 total asskicking embarrassment as I've stated above. And the rants are justified . . . . . . .
Old 05-31-2014, 07:42 PM   #174
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

If you have to quote and address three posters calling you a ****ty poster in a row, it's probably true.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 08:03 PM   #175
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Bosheet. I have plenty of positive posts, just did so above about Demarcus Ware. Trouble is you super-homer sissies can't handle criticism.
There is a difference between criticism and b****ing like a little girl with a skinned knee. Criticism is fine as it can lead to a good conversation. b****ing just gets annoying.
BroncoMan4ever is online now   Reply With Quote