The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2014, 09:49 AM   #201
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Started reading his Twitter after he was signed. I am not surprised.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 10:06 AM   #202
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I just want to go on record about the main points of interest in this thread.

First, I don't agree that preferring women who shave is a sign you are a pedophile. I've actually heard this before. We had a couples game night and the wives were whining about this and made the same comment that "only little girls have no pubes." First, most men aren't familiar with young girls' reproductive organs the way women are as they watch their own bodies change. Just because a hairless cootch reminds a woman of her body at a young age, that doesn't mean that's where a man's mind is going. Yes, body hair is on both sexes after puberty, but as women have made it a cultural norm (in America, anyway) to remove body hair, it is mostly a sign of masculinity. So removing the hair can seem more feminine, and focuses attention on a woman's skin. Do women really believe shaving their legs makes them look like children? No. A secondary advantage is it allows a cleaner, more streamlined "work surface" for the man (and by that I mean really for the woman) so there is a win-win here.

Second, I knew two women who worked at PT's in the mid-2000's. They were in an improv comedy class I was taking. They were cute and they were also promiscuous. During lunch we'd all eat together and they mentioned that a few times they fooled around with each other. I asked one of them about it and she told me while her own "drapes" were high and tight, her friend's were quite beefy and I believe she used the term "hairy axe wound" to create a visual image. The life lesson to take away here is that sexual activity has no determination on how your lady's lady was stitched together.

And football players who get arrested in May or June are asking for it. There is barely any news and the media is begging for something to follow to fill the time.
Honestly, if you are going to get caught doing something stupid, make it epic. Get caught sodomizing a burning dolphin while dressed in an Elvis jumpsuit stolen from a vax museum while snorting powderized rhino testicles through the cured urethra of a narwal.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 10:10 AM   #203
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
Honestly, if you are going to get caught doing something stupid, make it epic. Get caught sodomizing a burning dolphin while dressed in an Elvis jumpsuit stolen from a vax museum while snorting powderized rhino testicles through the cured urethra of a narwal.
I don't know, that has been done so many times before.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 10:12 AM   #204
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

As others have said. If you want someone to spend more time around your area you need to clean up the place a little. Curb appeal is key.
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 10:56 AM   #205
Maleficent
Dame Jolie

Queen of the Moors

Peyton should take him to his countless speech engagements or golfing.
Maleficent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:04 AM   #206
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Bring back the tapenade!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Oh please, you are not sorry at all. If ya'll thought it mattered people would've stopped responding. It wasn't exactly offensive to me personally only because it's not the first time I've seen a thread derailed by this same discussion or something very similar. I've also seen threads derailed by real vs fake boobs, small vs big boobs, leg men vs boob men, are leg men lying and really boob men but won't admit it, etc etc. Hell there was even a whole thread about enjoying womanly parts down under (no, not in Australia).

For the record, no hair is creepy in my opinion as women post pubescent have hair, zero hair indicates a lack of passing puberty, thus a child so I figure dudes who like zero completely smooth vagina probably have some issues. Besides which there are reasons for hair being there biologically so some should be there. Having said that, for hygene and other reasons, a nice waxing with a trimmed landing strip seems best and also some waxing on the backside is generally good. Also do note we do not enjoy the smell of your man hair or the taste of it so we appreciate our men shaved as well. If I had my way you b****es would shave your stinky ass armpits too. So gross.
That's where I produce my musk. There and my gooch. I've got enough hair on my ass to weave an indian blanket. My musk brings all the women to the yard.

You hot wax Crack Canyon and it's gonna come out looking like a shag carpet.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:10 AM   #207
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
Just another sat night.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:12 AM   #208
Shananahan
Custom User Title

Quote:
It wasn't exactly offensive to me personally only because it's not the first time I've seen a thread derailed by this same discussion or something very similar. I've also seen threads derailed by real vs fake boobs, small vs big boobs, leg men vs boob men, are leg men lying and really boob men but won't admit it, etc etc. Hell there was even a whole thread about enjoying womanly parts down under (no, not in Australia).
You should probably make a bigger deal about it, honestly.

It's 95% boring as hell.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:14 AM   #209
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
Then it shouldn't include fantasy football or gambling.
Taking calculated risks with large sums of real money is different than killing one more zombie. Not even close. I do realize grown men playing dorky video games needs justification though.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:15 AM   #210
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
for hygene and other reasons, a nice waxing with a trimmed landing strip seems best and also some waxing on the backside is generally good. Also do note we do not enjoy the smell of your man hair or the taste of it so we appreciate our men shaved as well. If I had my way you b****es would shave your stinky ass armpits too. So gross.
Does this mean you won't go out with me?

Old 05-23-2014, 11:32 AM   #211
BobGnarly
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Code:
Per Denver Police, #Broncos safety T.J. Ward appeared in court today and was issued a summons. Back in court June 23 on assault charge.
BobGnarly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:33 AM   #212
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Does this mean you won't go out with me?

I had a football coach who was that level hairy, except bald on his scalp. Talk about follicular irony.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:35 AM   #213
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBF1 View Post
I am old enough to remember going to all nude Shotgun Willies and drinking. Yeah, the good old days... Then off to "Time out tubbery" afterwards with the talent.
Oh god I had forgotten about that place. Just a massive hot Petri dish of a germ incubator, I'm pretty sure every fatal disease known to man got its start there.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:35 AM   #214
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
I had a football coach who was that level hairy, except bald on his scalp. Talk about follicular irony.
That is just genetics ****ing with a guy, that is cruel and unusual.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:43 AM   #215
Johnykbr
Perennial Pro-bowler

2.0: Now with three speeds!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
BVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Greatest. Band. Name. Ever.
Johnykbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:46 AM   #216
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnykbr View Post
Greatest. Band. Name. Ever.
I thought so too. Doc is amazing with the catch phrases.
Old 05-23-2014, 11:48 AM   #217
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:48 AM   #218
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:51 AM   #219
DHallblows
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I just want to go on record about the main points of interest in this thread.

First, I don't agree that preferring women who shave is a sign you are a pedophile. I've actually heard this before. We had a couples game night and the wives were whining about this and made the same comment that "only little girls have no pubes." First, most men aren't familiar with young girls' reproductive organs the way women are as they watch their own bodies change. Just because a hairless cootch reminds a woman of her body at a young age, that doesn't mean that's where a man's mind is going. Yes, body hair is on both sexes after puberty, but as women have made it a cultural norm (in America, anyway) to remove body hair, it is mostly a sign of masculinity. So removing the hair can seem more feminine, and focuses attention on a woman's skin. Do women really believe shaving their legs makes them look like children? No. A secondary advantage is it allows a cleaner, more streamlined "work surface" for the man (and by that I mean really for the woman) so there is a win-win here.

Second, I knew two women who worked at PT's in the mid-2000's. They were in an improv comedy class I was taking. They were cute and they were also promiscuous. During lunch we'd all eat together and they mentioned that a few times they fooled around with each other. I asked one of them about it and she told me while her own "drapes" were high and tight, her friend's were quite beefy and I believe she used the term "hairy axe wound" to create a visual image. The life lesson to take away here is that sexual activity has no determination on how your lady's lady was stitched together.

And football players who get arrested in May or June are asking for it. There is barely any news and the media is begging for something to follow to fill the time.
I'd like to thank you for this post. Had I not read it, I would have skipped what I assumed was a **** ton of angry speculation and only read the last page...turns out that changed after page 1. Thank you for cluing me in!
DHallblows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:51 AM   #220
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Can't we just chain up these guys in a dungeon when the are not performing on the gridiron like we used to do with the gladiators of Rome?
Old 05-23-2014, 11:51 AM   #221
BobGnarly
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

-snip-
BobGnarly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:16 PM   #222
DHallblows
Ring of Famer

Quote:
For the record, no hair is creepy in my opinion as women post pubescent have hair, zero hair indicates a lack of passing puberty, thus a child so I figure dudes who like zero completely smooth vagina probably have some issues.
I sure hope you only kiss men with facial hair, then. If you prefer us prepubescent, boy-faced, smooth shaven men...well then you "probably have some issues".
DHallblows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:18 PM   #223
mennonite
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

It looks like someone dowsed him in paste and rolled him across the floor of a barbershop.
mennonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:20 PM   #224
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

You mean he was Vaselined and haired
Old 05-23-2014, 12:24 PM   #225
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post

I can't even fathom this level of stupidity.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote