The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2014, 10:29 PM   #351
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by randerson1184 View Post
Are you from TN?
Rocky Top born....but the clubs there are so backwoods I have to say I didn't make a career there...
Chrissy Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 10:31 PM   #352
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
AMEN !!!!! Concealer is a chic thing we use it as a base for makeup to hide blimishes... it was just a joke..
Oh.. Got it.

So this whole TJ Ward thing is much ado about nothing you'd say?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 10:35 PM   #353
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Oh.. Got it.

So this whole TJ Ward thing is much ado about nothing you'd say?
I wasn't there so I don't really know but earlier I posted my experiences with athletes are so If I had to say one way or the other I would say it was typical..and I have seen worse besides hes a Bronco and Im all in for the Super Bowl win this year so I say he didn't do nothing wrong even if he was all the way wrong...
Old 05-24-2014, 10:41 PM   #354
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
I wasn't there so I don't really know but earlier I posted my experiences with athletes are so If I had to say one way or the other I would say it was typical..and I have seen worse besides hes a Bronco and Im all in for the Super Bowl win this year so I say he didn't do nothing wrong even if he was all the way wrong...
These players are expected to go full caveman mode on the field, shower and become Walter Mitty.

I always though that was rather hypocritical of the fans and league hanger ons.

It's hard to turn your professional persona on and off.

Was it hard for you to leave your dancing persona at the club when you went home?
Old 05-24-2014, 10:55 PM   #355
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
These players are expected to go full caveman mode on the field, shower and become Walter Mitty.

Was it hard for you to leave your dancing persona at the club when you went home?
no not at all. I was a different then most a lot of those girls let the job in this case the stripping run them I never did meaning it was a job and that's how I saw it. However it did teach me ALOT about life and to see things the way they are ..there is no rose colored glasses to see threw when you live the life of a stripper. the money was GREAT but it was a trade off theres always a price to pay... being a stripper dancer whatever ya want to call it is a trade off. it may seem exciting but at the end of my 22 years and looking back on gthings and where I am now I wish I had of gone to school and got an education instead of staying in it as long as I did...I don't regret my choice of doing it cause no matter what ya do in life if ya do it ya have to own it and don't be ashamed of it but I wish I would have been smarter about it...OTHER THEN THAT IT WAS BOOK MATERIAL...
Old 05-24-2014, 11:03 PM   #356
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
no not at all. I was a different then most a lot of those girls let the job in this case the stripping run them I never did meaning it was a job and that's how I saw it. However it did teach me ALOT about life and to see things the way they are ..there is no rose colored glasses to see threw when you live the life of a stripper. the money was GREAT but it was a trade off theres always a price to pay... being a stripper dancer whatever ya want to call it is a trade off. it may seem exciting but at the end of my 22 years and looking back on gthings and where I am now I wish I had of gone to school and got an education instead of staying in it as long as I did...I don't regret my choice of doing it cause no matter what ya do in life if ya do it ya have to own it and don't be ashamed of it but I wish I would have been smarter about it...OTHER THEN THAT IT WAS BOOK MATERIAL...
You sound like a great person to me. I can only imagine the stories after 22 years (I lived a wild life in my younger years so I can relate somewhat). I hope you write that book, obviously you have a treasure chest of experiences to draw from.

Not sure how much of an education you get in US schools anymore seems it is more like training for playing a roll in the corporate world. It's been my observation that corporate suits over time lose any semblance of individualism but surly there are exceptions. You see some of those exceptions here that is why I like this place (The OM).

Last edited by baja; 05-24-2014 at 11:07 PM..
Old 05-24-2014, 11:15 PM   #357
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:

I want to tell you something that Stone Cold Steve Austin told me one time and this is ironic as all we were watching the Broncos win the 2nd straight SB... its along with what you are saying just to tell you how right you are... Steve was saying have you ever wondered why we the wrestlers date strippers and its VERY COMMON . he said we the wrestlers are like football players and other athletes he says we all including strippers perform on a stage ours is just bigger but its still a stage so we all understand each other. when your not on that stage you want to be yourself . he said its hard to be that because everybody ALWAYS wants the character or the athlete they see on the field but when its quitting time we are just people like everybody else. these guys are put so high on a pedestal Baja that they are already set up for failure no matter what they do...look at Peyton hes a prime example..it doesn't matter how GFREAT he is or how MANY records he has his critics cant except that they want more so Peyton cant win for losing with people...so you are EXACTLY RIGHT in what you are saying....
Old 05-24-2014, 11:18 PM   #358
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
You sound like a great person to me. I can only imagine the stories after 22 years (I lived a wild life in my younger years so I can relate somewhat). I hope you write that book, obviously you have a treasure chest of experiences to draw from.

Not sure how much of an education you get in US schools anymore seems it is more like training for playing a roll in the corporate world. It's been my observation that corporate suits over time lose any semblance of individualism but surly there are exceptions. You see some of those exceptions here that is why I like this place (The OM).
I know right now it seems like you have to have a Bachlors degree to work at McDonalds....
Old 05-24-2014, 11:27 PM   #359
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
I want to tell you something that Stone Cold Steve Austin told me one time and this is ironic as all we were watching the Broncos win the 2nd straight SB... its along with what you are saying just to tell you how right you are... Steve was saying have you ever wondered why we the wrestlers date strippers and its VERY COMMON . he said we the wrestlers are like football players and other athletes he says we all including strippers perform on a stage ours is just bigger but its still a stage so we all understand each other. when your not on that stage you want to be yourself . he said its hard to be that because everybody ALWAYS wants the character or the athlete they see on the field but when its quitting time we are just people like everybody else. these guys are put so high on a pedestal Baja that they are already set up for failure no matter what they do...look at Peyton hes a prime example..it doesn't matter how GFREAT he is or how MANY records he has his critics cant except that they want more so Peyton cant win for losing with people...so you are EXACTLY RIGHT in what you are saying....
Yep, for some reason human society needs their heroes and God help them if they ever show their ass. (No pun intended )

They give a kid that has had nothing all his life several million dollars and expect him to learn a trade at an elite level in a condensed period of time AND, by the way, manage a multi million dollar portfolio all the while denying his youth driven desires to party down.
Old 05-24-2014, 11:28 PM   #360
randerson1184
Camp Arm

Super Bowl 49 champs or bust.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kayvon Webster

Quote:
Rocky Top born....but the clubs there are so backwoods I have to say I didn't make a career there...
Haha, even the clubs in Memphis & Nashville?

I went to a strip club in Columbus, MS once. Wow, what an experience!
randerson1184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:33 PM   #361
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Haha, even the clubs in Memphis & Nashville?

I went to a strip club in Columbus, MS once. Wow, what an experience!
not anymore... they have a 10 foot rule so not to be graphic or offensive just saying it like it is if ya don't got a good sniffer ya cant even smell that much... just saying never worked in MS so don't know a lot about those clubs but I take it no 10 foot rule there...
Old 05-24-2014, 11:36 PM   #362
randerson1184
Camp Arm

Super Bowl 49 champs or bust.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kayvon Webster

Nope, no 10 foot rule in MS that I'm aware of. Nicest clubs I've been to are some in New Orleans.
randerson1184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:46 PM   #363
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Nope, no 10 foot rule in MS that I'm aware of. Nicest clubs I've been to are some in New Orleans.
that's good no smell a vision in MS... YEAH I heard that about New Orleans ... a bunch of us were going to go then they had that hurricane and after that I had no desire to go but I have always heard it was CRAZY MONEY... Canada was another one I always heard about...but we had a joke about Canadians when I worked in Tampa...a lot of them do business down there..anyway.. whats the difference between a canoe and a Canadian....canoes tip... they didn't tip in the states I wasn't going there...
Old 05-25-2014, 12:03 AM   #364
Cito Pelon
Been there, didn't get it

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Elway has to be grinding his teeth at these shenanigans. He wants this team to be poised and ready to break that curse of no Super Bowl loser has won the Super Bowl the next year. He's dishing out money left and right . . . . well it's gonna be interesting to see where the leadership is on this team or if they're just gonna party because they can.

I was at DIA yesterday looking at that blue bronco statue Old Guy has in his avatar and I was thinking somebody should have put a pink tutu on it to remind the team of where they actually are at - a Super Bowl 48 total complete ass-kicking from the opening kickoff to a 35 point deficit final score and Seattle could have put up two more TD's because the team caved in so badly.

Elway has his work cut out for him, and it looks to me like pansy Peyton is winding it down. He can't stand up as a man and accept that it was an embarrassing loss. Pansy Peyton said "embarrassing" is an insult. A leader would say your gotdang right that was embarrassing and that will not happen again, but the dude goes on a tour of paid appearances like he went out in glory.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 12:06 AM   #365
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
Elway has to be grinding his teeth at these shenanigans. He wants this team to be poised and ready to break that curse of no Super Bowl loser has won the Super Bowl the next year. He's dishing out money left and right . . . . well it's gonna be interesting to see where the leadership is on this team or if they're just gonna party because they can.

I was at DIA yesterday looking at that blue bronco statue Old Guy has in his avatar and I was thinking somebody should have put a pink tutu on it to remind the team of where they actually are at - a Super Bowl 48 total complete ass-kicking from the opening kickoff to a 35 point deficit final score and Seattle could have put up two more TD's because the team caved in so badly.

Elway has his work cut out for him, and it looks to me like pansy Peyton is winding it down. He can't stand up as a man and accept that it was an embarrassing loss. Pansy Peyton said "embarrassing" is an insult. A leader would say your gotdang right that was embarrassing and that will not happen again, but the dude goes on a tour of paid appearances like he went out in glory.
I rest my case Baja....oh high that pedestal is...
Old 05-25-2014, 12:21 AM   #366
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
I rest my case Baja....oh high that pedestal is...

Yes that post does illustrate your take nicely.

Although Cito does sleep on sharp rocks and frequently eats junk food so he gets agitated easily.
Old 05-25-2014, 12:23 AM   #367
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Yes that post does illustrate your take nicely.

Although Cito does sleep on sharp rocks and frequently eats junk food so he gets agitated easily.
they make pills for that right...
Old 05-25-2014, 12:26 AM   #368
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
they make pills for that right...
Right!

FYI Cito does like his heroes flawless
Old 05-25-2014, 12:40 AM   #369
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Right!

FYI Cito does like his heroes flawless
even Superman had a flaw so it may be best for Cito to stick to living in somewhere over the rainbow in the land of Oz with the Wizard and his flying monkeys cause in reality theres more then 1 man on a football team and blaming Peyton aint gonna change the fact that every player including the coaches screwed up that game... and since he seems to praise Elway so much how many times did it take him to win even one...just saying...
Old 05-25-2014, 12:49 AM   #370
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Actually I'm beginning to understand the Broncos ran up against a buzz saw in the super bowl. Pete Carroll had that team running smooth as silk. Amazing what he has done especially the 'on the field' team building mantra . His guys really do believe in one another and they draw from the tremendous power that comes from that belief.

PS I'm just busting Cito's chops he's a good guy just excitable.
Old 05-25-2014, 01:00 AM   #371
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Actually I'm beginning to understand the Broncos ran up against a buzz saw in the super bowl. Pete Carroll had that team running smooth as silk. Amazing what he has done especially the 'on the field' team building mantra . His guys really do believe in one another and they draw from the tremendous power that comes from that belief.

that's a good take but I still think the Broncos were better and I think in truth our boys didn't get the memo that we were playing in the SB that day I think they thought the following Sunday...And Im sure he is but Peytons my man ALWAYS has been and I take offense when people call him names because Im from TN and that man eats breathes and sleeps the game of football... its that pedestal and I feel bad for Peyton on that he doesn't have to prove nothing to nobody to me if they don't like him turn the channel. I watch him enough for everybody...
Old 05-25-2014, 01:05 AM   #372
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
that's a good take but I still think the Broncos were better and I think in truth our boys didn't get the memo that we were playing in the SB that day I think they thought the following Sunday...And Im sure he is but Peytons my man ALWAYS has been and I take offense when people call him names because Im from TN and that man eats breathes and sleeps the game of football... its that pedestal and I feel bad for Peyton on that he doesn't have to prove nothing to nobody to me if they don't like him turn the channel. I watch him enough for everybody...

That's just it they came to play but Seattle just ran over the Broncos with a wave of energy that completely took the Broncos out of the game. The Broncos were out willed and, as it turns out, that was big medicine.
Old 05-25-2014, 01:20 AM   #373
Cito Pelon
Been there, didn't get it

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:

F that, I just don't like candy asses . . . ..
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 01:25 AM   #374
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
That's just it they came to play but Seattle just ran over the Broncos with a wave of energy that completely took the Broncos out of the game. The Broncos were out willed and, as it turns out, that was big medicine.
I wish it was just ran over em they man handled us like we were red headed step children on a Sunday morning going to a preachers prayer meeting that never had an AMEN to it....we never even got that chance to put a dollar bill in the offering plate that paces around on Sunday mornings for at least a thank you can I have another..
Old 05-25-2014, 01:29 AM   #375
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
I wish it was just ran over em they man handled us like we were red headed step children on a Sunday morning going to a preachers prayer meeting that never had an AMEN to it....we never even got that chance to put a dollar bill in the offering plate that paces around on Sunday mornings for at least a thank you can I have another..
Ha ha Good stuff!