The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2014, 06:49 PM   #251
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 8,332

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
Then I don't get the surprise. Everybody is acting like they never had a night at the strip club or a party where things got a little out of hand. And everybody is thinking "this is going to damage the team." BS. Short of getting suspended this is nothing. If he hurt someone fine, justified even. He threw a mug that hurt nobody.
None of us(I'm assuming) are really famous enough to feel entitled to their own rules in strip/night clubs. I'm sure the bartender was flaming it but it states his wrist was hurt.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 06:57 PM   #252
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!
 
Drunk Monkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
Do you guys only have the disney channel on at home?
Lolz, bubble guppies is on as I type this. Sorry, post kid I now have to rely on you ass clowns for news.
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:00 PM   #253
zms325i
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 117
Default

So he threw an empty plastic bottle and it hit the bartender in the wrist? Hate to say it, but it sounds like no big deal to me.
zms325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:06 PM   #254
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wilson, NC
Posts: 8,095

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
Do you guys only have the disney channel on at home?
No (don't have cable), but with 3 kids 5 and under, it's wall to wall kiddo shows in our household.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:14 PM   #255
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 8,332

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zms325i View Post
So he threw an empty plastic bottle and it hit the bartender in the wrist? Hate to say it, but it sounds like no big deal to me.
What alcohol comes in a plastic bottle? It was glass not plastic
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:16 PM   #256
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 9,852
Default

I'd like to see the video before I jump to any conclusions.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:21 PM   #257
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 8,332

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
I'd like to see the video before I jump to any conclusions.
Even if it's all factual it's not much to move the radar. Other than this is the 2nd time(public knows of) he's had issues in a strip club.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:24 PM   #258
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,828

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
No (don't have cable), but with 3 kids 5 and under, it's wall to wall kiddo shows in our household.
Even though I have no kids I can empathize. I used to work at a day care and I know all the names of the new my little ponies friendship is magic.

Edit: twilight sparkle, pinky pie, apple jack, rarity, rainbow dash, flutter shy, luna aka knight mare moon, and princess celestisia.

Last edited by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun; 05-23-2014 at 07:36 PM..
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:30 PM   #259
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,715
Default

My reaction to this entire thread:



Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:31 PM   #260
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 9,852
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Even if it's all factual it's not much to move the radar. Other than this is the 2nd time(public knows of) he's had issues in a strip club.
I'm not worried about what'll happen to Ward, the lady wasn't even hurt. I'd like to judge from the video whether his actions would classify as misdemeanor assault or not.

I have no clue why the bartender would even want to press charges in this case, unless they are just looking for money.

The outrage in the media over this is slightly puzzling.

Last edited by pricejj; 05-23-2014 at 07:34 PM..
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:35 PM   #261
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 8,332

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
I'm not worried about what'll happen to Ward, the lady wasn't even hurt. I'd like to judge from the video whether his actions would classify as misdemeanor assault or not.
I had a buddy throw a pepper shaker(not intended for anyone) and it bounced and hit someone in the head. Convicted of simple assault. They said his aggressive intentions put the victim in fear.

You can actually get arrested in some states for assault, just by raising a fist or lurching toward someone, without even touching them.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:35 PM   #262
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 9,852
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
I had a buddy throw a pepper shaker(not intended for anyone) and it bounced and hit someone in the head. Convicted of simple assault.
Did he spend any time in jail?

The lady said her wrist was "sore", which I highly doubt. Sounds more to me like Ward shoved the mug across the counter and it just happened to glance off her wrist. Who knows, I'd have to see the video.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:36 PM   #263
swaiy
Pro Bowler
 
swaiy's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 726

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

You guys need a new word. Thug is getting tired.
swaiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:36 PM   #264
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel
 
Doggcow's Avatar
 
http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,983

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
I had a buddy throw a pepper shaker(not intended for anyone) and it bounced and hit someone in the head. Convicted of simple assault. They said his aggressive intentions put the victim in fear.

You can actually get arrested in some states for assault, just by raising a fist or lurching toward someone, without even touching them.
Lawsuits are the way to make money in this country for sure.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:38 PM   #265
Rabb
No Luca, No!
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,927

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
What alcohol comes in a plastic bottle? It was glass not plastic
I am sure it was glass, but booze does in fact come in plastic bottles sometimes.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:40 PM   #266
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 8,332

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
I am sure it was glass, but booze does in fact come in plastic bottles sometimes.
The big economy nasty vodka I think does. But I find it hard to believe a pro player would drink the cheap stuff.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:41 PM   #267
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 8,332

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Did he spend any time in jail?

The lady said her wrist was "sore", which I highly doubt. Sounds more to me like Ward shoved the mug across the counter and it just happened to glance off her wrist. Who knows, I'd have to see the video.
He just got anger management classes and had to pull weeds around town. I think simple asssault around here could get you up to 6 months, but unless you're a career criminal most the time it's just community service.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:43 PM   #268
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 9,852
Default

I listened to Dmac go on and on for hours on his radio show saying "what a horrible human being" TJ Ward is. Imagine how people would feel if he actually hurt somebody.

Not saying what he did wasn't wrong, but this one probably came down to a judgement call whether he was arrested or not.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:44 PM   #269
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 8,332

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
I listened to Dmac go on and on for hours on his radio show saying "what a horrible human being" TJ Ward is.

Imagine how people would feel if he actually hurt somebody.
I doubt Goodell will even look into this.

What did dmac say when dumervil incident in Florida happened?
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:47 PM   #270
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 9,852
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
I doubt Goodell will even look into this.

What did dmac say when dumervil incident in Florida happened?
I don't remember. I put the pieces together in that case real quick, though. You could tell from the police report that the accusers were lying to cover-up the fact that they in fact were the aggressors.

Half the mane melted down over that one.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:52 PM   #271
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 8,332

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
I don't remember. I put the pieces together in that case real quick, though. You could tell from the police report that the accusers were lying to cover-up the fact that they in fact were the aggressors.

Half the mane melted down over that one.
Ya that was good times on those threads.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 08:15 PM   #272
Rabb
No Luca, No!
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,927

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
The big economy nasty vodka I think does. But I find it hard to believe a pro player would drink the cheap stuff.
Well, I would have found it hard to believe that they would go to PTs also lol. And trust me I know, my dad drank Canadian Hunter and some cheap vodka I can't remember now that both were in big ass plastic bottles.

Dmac is an idiot.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 08:20 PM   #273
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 8,332

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
Well, I would have found it hard to believe that they would go to PTs also lol. And trust me I know, my dad drank Canadian Hunter and some cheap vodka I can't remember now that both were in big ass plastic bottles.

Dmac is an idiot.
We would take those things to the lake. Nothing worse than glass bottles on a boat full of party fools.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 09:16 PM   #274
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,061

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
I am a groan, assman and have managed to not get a DUI, be arrested or go to PTs.

I am disappointed with myself.
Groan, assman. Micheal Sam quote?
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 09:34 PM   #275
BroncosfanGuy
Make dub not dubstep
 
BroncosfanGuy's Avatar
 
Big Fan

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,589

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
You guys need a new word. Thug is getting tired.
scoundrel is due for a comeback
BroncosfanGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:59 AM.


Denver Broncos