The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2014, 10:45 AM   #1
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow
Default OT: EDM

So some of you might know that I've been playing the drums for a very, very long time, and can be somewhat of a music snob when it comes to EDM. I never considered it music, but my bass player always insisted it was.

So I figured I'd try to make some EDM myself, and I got some triggers, phasers, a midi, an interface, and a mixer, and the following tracks are the result.

I have been kinda enjoying the club scene that I scoffed at in the past. Might consider DJing. I'd love to rehumanize dance music, though... with real phasers and drum triggers, rather than a continuous loop.

I'm interested in what any maners who happen to be electro-music or music production buffs might think. Go easy on me because these tracks are literally my first three attempts at making electronic music:

Mogulseeker is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2014, 10:48 AM   #2
ShiftyEyedWaterboy
Perennial Pro-bowler

Want some gatorade?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Perna

Not a production guy but love EDM. Not a bad first effort man. I love war room. Very DJ Shadow-esque.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:05 PM   #3
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Listen to some house or techno (I live in Berlin). EDM is an auditory seizure for frat bros as far as I'm concerned.

Didn't get a chance to check out your tunes though (I'm on mobile).
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote