The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2014, 04:23 PM   #26
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Oh wow.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:12 PM   #27
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Liberals like the breaking of the family, which started in the 70's and I blame them for pushing this farce of men not being important in raising kids and women not needing a man.(other than Hillary Clinton, who needed that creep of a husband to gain political power, but that's different of course)The single family households also tend to the ones more reliant on schools, day cares, and government to be involved and easier to indoctrinate to their idiot thinking and keep them dependent.
Not to mention how dumb the avg liberal grade school teacher is. One who is a friend on facebook recently mentioned she can't support anyone who kills animals. She is a vegan, but that isn't enough she has to teach it. She tries to get the kids to be vegans.

So the other day i pointed out to her she must be against wind energy. She was like no way alternative the way to go. So I informed her all the birds they kill. She didn't believe me and blocked me on facebook lol. She said sick of republican lies! lol.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:21 PM   #28
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Not to mention how dumb the avg liberal grade school teacher is. One who is a friend on facebook recently mentioned she can't support anyone who kills animals. She is a vegan, but that isn't enough she has to teach it. She tries to get the kids to be vegans.

So the other day i pointed out to her she must be against wind energy. She was like no way alternative the way to go. So I informed her all the birds they kill. She didn't believe me and blocked me on facebook lol. She said sick of republican lies! lol.
Our education system has been run by liberals for decades. It's no wonder our scores keep dropping.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:53 PM   #29
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Liberals like the breaking of the family, which started in the 70's and I blame them for pushing this farce of men not being important in raising kids and women not needing a man.(other than Hillary Clinton, who needed that creep of a husband to gain political power, but that's different of course)The single family households also tend to the ones more reliant on schools, day cares, and government to be involved and easier to indoctrinate to their idiot thinking and keep them dependent.
Just when it seemed you couldn't post anything more asinine than your usual parrot droppings, you soar to new heights of 'stupid.'
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 09:15 PM   #30
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Our education system has been run by liberals for decades. It's no wonder our scores keep dropping.
Really. Considering 5 out of the 9 Secretary's of Education were Republicans. Not sure what decades you are referring to but the majority in the 2000's were Republican. Is that who you are referring to when you state scores are dropping?
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 03:56 PM   #31
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post

What is EVEN more funny than that is all the Republicans who pretend they care about the birds that are killed from the windmills.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 04:01 PM   #32
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

10,000 to 40,000 birds a year are killed by wind turbines.

130,000,000 to 174,000,000 birds a year are killed by power lines.

THERE ARE 100,000,000,000 birds in the world.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote