The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2014, 06:53 AM   #26
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Dude, get it through your thick F'n skull. Too physical has nothing to do with stomping on people and kicking t. m in the nuts. That's not called playing physical. Quit trying to play word games with it. It is what it is.
Dude get it through your thick ****ing skull that Miller is closer to being out of the NFL for not following the rules then Suh is. Football is a physical sport where people hurt each other. Its been that way since the game was invented. Have you thought about watching Rachael Ray instead?
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:05 AM   #27
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Have you thought about watching Rachael Ray instead?
Hey, don't be dissin on Rachael Ray.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:10 AM   #28
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Good to see DBroncos4life is still a pathetic douche.

OOooohhhhh noooo he's gonna' send me a scary PM again! lol, loser.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:13 AM   #29
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
Hey, don't be dissin on Rachael Ray.
Well Denver won SB's with a dude pretty much like Suh. Maybe people forget how dirty Bill Romanowski was. I don't remember Ricky Williams helping a team win the SB.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:39 AM   #30
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlenBall View Post
Von Miller has exactly 8 months from today to earn his next contract. I'm sure Elway is very nervous about giving mega-millions to the guy in these photos:

I'd like to be positive, but I'm afraid I've seen this movie before....
100 Million Dollar talent and physcial gifts, head full of ****.
B-Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:59 AM   #31
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

So basically they have Von by balls for two more years on a rookie contract pay scale. And he only has about 600 drug tests to pass before considering a new deal. Lol.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 08:10 AM   #32
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
...two more years on a rookie contract pay scale...
Bottom line right here.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 08:10 AM   #33
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
So basically they have Von by balls for two more years on a rookie contract pay scale. And he only has about 600 drug tests to pass before considering a new deal. Lol.
If he would have just stuck to alcohol, he'd probably be very rich, much sooner. Now, we have him 2 more years, and 2 years of Tags if needed I am pretty sure. What a dope.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:56 AM   #34
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

I love Von. I think he is an amazing talent. Acting like he doesn't have issues is naive though. I'm sure he's grown up a ton since trying to party with the Seahawks after our crushing super bowl loss a month ago. I hope he is done lying to fans and the team about doing wrong. I hope he is done bribing NFL officials or at least getting caught doing it. Hopefully he is over that part of his life.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:41 AM   #35
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry

2014 -- This one's for Pat.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis

Quote:
I love Von. I think he is an amazing talent. Acting like he doesn't have issues is naive though. I'm sure he's grown up a ton since trying to party with the Seahawks after our crushing super bowl loss a month ago. I hope he is done lying to fans and the team about doing wrong. I hope he is done bribing NFL officials or at least getting caught doing it. Hopefully he is over that part of his life.
That whole "trying to party with the Seahawks" thing was actually the last straw for me. Some people never learn, and I'm afraid Von is one of them. Glad the team has two years of leverage (and another year or two of tags), because I simply don't trust this player anymore. Once he gets his huge 2nd-contract payday, I think he'll pull an Albert Haynesworth.
BowlenBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 11:56 AM   #36
SportinOne
Ring of Famer

I don't really have a problem with Von wanting to party with the Seahawks after the Super Bowl. I don't see what the big deal is. Guy didn't even play in the game. There was no bad blood between the teams.

Guys, you gotta face the facts. We just care more about the wins and losses than the players do. When our team loses, we sit there on our couch with our hands on our head thinking.. WHY? Why god, why? And we stew on it for days with no way to alter the feelings directly via more Broncos success. But the players? Most of the starters are millionaires. They can take a shower and head out to the club and hook up with one, two, or even three smoking hot women on a moments notice.

As the game shifts to be much more business-like, the investment from a personal standpoint will continue to decline and we are all going to have to come to terms with this.
SportinOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:01 PM   #37
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportinOne View Post
I don't really have a problem with Von wanting to party with the Seahawks after the Super Bowl. I don't see what the big deal is. Guy didn't even play in the game. There was no bad blood between the teams.

Guys, you gotta face the facts. We just care more about the wins and losses than the players do. When our team loses, we sit there on our couch with our hands on our head thinking.. WHY? Why god, why? And we stew on it for days with no way to alter the feelings directly via more Broncos success. But the players? Most of the starters are millionaires. They can take a shower and head out to the club and hook up with one, two, or even three smoking hot women on a moments notice.

As the game shifts to be much more business-like, the investment from a personal standpoint will continue to decline and we are all going to have to come to terms with this.
Neither did Von, that's the problem.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:06 PM   #38
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Large View Post
Neither did Von, that's the problem.
Exactly -- I guarantee you that Peyton Manning and John Elway gave a ****, and I want 52 players on the roster who are like-minded.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:11 PM   #39
91BRONCO
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Cut the guy some slack. He's young and wants to enjoy his youth a little bit while he still has it. NFL player or not, it's human nature.

We've got the leverage over him for a couple more years and has some more time to mature. Hopefully the boneheaded choices are over.
91BRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:13 PM   #40
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Exactly -- I guarantee you that Peyton Manning and John Elway gave a ****, and I want 52 players on the roster who are like-minded.
Party first and then the team. Who doesn't see that as a problem.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:17 PM   #41
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91BRONCO View Post
Cut the guy some slack. He's young and wants to enjoy his youth a little bit while he still has it. NFL player or not, it's human nature.

We've got the leverage over him for a couple more years and has some more time to mature. Hopefully the boneheaded choices are over.
We can't cut him slack anymore. One more ****ing up and we could be without him for a very long time.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:26 PM   #42
91BRONCO
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
We can't cut him slack anymore. One more ****ing up and we could be without him for a very long time.

All I'm saying is that we're all human- Von has a right to find his own happiness. Sometimes I think we take football and it's players a little too serious. I personally think he's past a lot of his immaturity and having Ware here will do nothing but help.

What were you like back in your early 20's? Add in being a millionaire to that....
Old 05-02-2014, 12:36 PM   #43
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91BRONCO View Post
All I'm saying is that we're all human- Von has a right to find his own happiness. Sometimes I think we take football and it's players a little too serious. I personally think he's past a lot of his immaturity and having Ware here will do nothing but help.

What were you like back in your early 20's? Add in being a millionaire to that....
It's not an age issue, it's a trust issue -- Von has shown over the last two years that he can't be trusted to be a responsible adult (i.e., not fail a drug test). With hundreds of Denver Broncos employees and hundreds of thousands of fans depending on him to not be a douchebag, it's disappointing that he can't answer the bell.

Stop making excuses for him -- the guy is 25 years old, for ****s sake.

Last edited by BowlenBall; 05-02-2014 at 12:39 PM..
Old 05-02-2014, 01:08 PM   #44
91BRONCO
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
It's not an age issue, it's a trust issue -- Von has shown over the last two years that he can't be trusted to be a responsible adult (i.e., not fail a drug test). With hundreds of Denver Broncos employees and hundreds of thousands of fans depending on him to not be a douchebag, it's disappointing that he can't answer the bell.

Stop making excuses for him -- the guy is 25 years old, for ****s sake.

I hear what you're saying and I think that he's turned the corner. I said the same thing about Marshall when he was on the way out and I think he turned out alright.

NFL punishments seem to get drawn out quite a while- by the time the hammer comes down it's a year or so later.

He messed up for sure, but it's in the past now- all we can do is judge him going forward and he looks to have a clean slate since all that nonsense happened.

I definitely hear what you are saying regarding the trust factor although his issues seem to be minor compared to the Aldon Smiths of the NFL.
Old 05-02-2014, 02:15 PM   #45
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
, some of the players on the pats did the same thing with the Giants a few years ago.

It's not a huge deal.

I've ripped Von before but partying with Seattle (didnt happen) isnt one of them, not a big deal.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:30 PM   #46
enjolras
Ring of Famer

Did nobody here actually enjoy their 20's? Jesus.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:40 PM   #47
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
, some of the players on the pats did the same thing with the Giants a few years ago.

It's not a huge deal.

I've ripped Von before but partying with Seattle (didnt happen) isnt one of them, not a big deal.
A Pat murdered a few people and another banged sluts and Gronk smashed a few people with a cast on. Really don't care what they do in their down time.

Claiming Miller is more mature now because he hasn't been in trouble in a few months is funny too me. Even if you don't think its a big deal to party with a team that just crushed us, I do. I'm not alone either.
Old 05-02-2014, 04:33 PM   #48
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Von Miller Wore A Snakeskin Shirt & Partied With An Owl At Dallas Bar

oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:34 PM   #49
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:51 PM   #50
SportinOne
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Good luck with that. Your best bet is to go start a franchise in madden if thats your goal. Like i said, its a different time. Players dont hate each other anymore. Some may. Not most.
SportinOne is offline   Reply With Quote