The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #76
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

I just read Max Von Sydow will be in the new Star Wars movie. I've always been a fan of his from his work with Ingmar Bergman. A classicly-trained actor.... should be interesting.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:40 PM   #77
jmz313
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
Lucas is a horrible writer. Empire is widely known as the best of the Star Wars movies and it is the only one that Lucas had no hand in writing. A New Hope was based on his original idea so he got a writing credit for it while Lawrence Kasdan is the one who did the majority of the work. And Jedi was also a co-written endeavor between Kasdan and Lucas, and I would imagine the main contribution Lucas made was the stupid Ewoks.

It is no coincidence that the prequel trilogy is terrible. He wrote the entire trilogy by himself.

Raiders of the Lost Ark was also Lawrence Kasdan doing the majority of the writing from an idea of Lucas. Temple of Doom and Last Crusade were written by a guy named Jeffrey Boam from Lucas ideas. Kingdom of the Crystal skull-**** was written by a group of people, but it is widely known that Lucas was the main driving force behind the story. Was completely inflexible with the story.

So when Lucas is completely in charge of writing or story, the movie is ****. When he can have ideas, but let someone with talent do the actual work of putting it all together it can be great.
Sorry guys, i just went by what the credits have told me for years. I'm definitely not gonna claim High Star Wars status.

I hate Lucas for ruining Indy more than Star Wars. At least Star Wars was all his.

I'll stick with: American Graffiti was good.
jmz313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:03 PM   #78
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry

2014 -- This one's for Pat.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmz313 View Post
Sorry guys, i just went by what the credits have told me for years. I'm definitely not gonna claim High Star Wars status.

I hate Lucas for ruining Indy more than Star Wars. At least Star Wars was all his.

I'll stick with: American Graffiti was good.
But More American Graffiti was horrible!

[IMG][/IMG]
BowlenBall is offline   Reply With Quote