The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2014, 05:10 PM   #201
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

The Chiefs Suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Hey hula, the twice a week was my idea. We ruled out topicals because of my child. And I told him I didn't want to be injecting more than twice a month. He offered a weekly and even bi-weekly plan. He also offered a monthly but didn't recommend it. I chose the once every two weeks. Not a fan of stabbing myself.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 05:13 PM   #202
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Hey hula, the twice a week was my idea. We ruled out topicals because of my child. And I told him I didn't want to be injecting more than twice a month. He offered a weekly and even bi-weekly plan. He also offered a monthly but didn't recommend it. I chose the once every two weeks. Not a fan of stabbing myself.
Glad to hear Kaylore, I like what your Doc is doing overall and the more I learn of your scenario the more confident I am you have a good doc guiding you we can discuss it all more manana... the first pick is in now!!

There is a very concentrated formula for topical that would prevent any transfer issues to your child or wife, but can talk it about it tomorrow as well just so you know as an option, and the shot you are taking can work well too, you just have to watch the estrogen and a couple other things no real worries.

Until later,
Hula

Last edited by Hulamau; 05-08-2014 at 05:20 PM..
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:32 PM   #203
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

Quote:
There's a lot of myths about TRT. Most of those issues (breast tissue, bachne, 'roid rage) are related to guys who are taking illegal quantities in amounts six times the recommended dosage twice as frequently.
"Oh sure ... we at Prescott Pharmaceuticals know that
when it comes to hormone therapy, there will always
be a few bad apples out there. At least two anyway."
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:30 PM   #204
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
"Oh sure ... we at Prescott Pharmaceuticals know that
when it comes to hormone therapy, there will always
be a few bad apples out there. At least two anyway."
You are absolutely correct Kaylore! A lot of ole wives tales and mistaken ideas abound.
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 05:25 AM   #205
broncobum6162
Manning Up!

Baaammmmmmmm!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

I've not tested low for testosterone but I'm in the low range. I've tried several things from the 5 G's to several other natural Low T supplements. I've been taking the Epiq Test pills from GNC for over a year and feel that they help. 1 pill a day and 90 bucks is a 6 month supply....
broncobum6162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 05:40 AM   #206
broncobum6162
Manning Up!

Baaammmmmmmm!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Also...in my research over the years....
eat a lot of avocado...good for the libido
don't carry your cell phone in your front pocket...bad for the naughty bits
don't warm up food in microwave in plastic bowls or containers....bad for the male libido
eat foods high in vitamin D(or just get more sun), high in protein, and zinc
and be active
I also take a product that you add to a glass of OJ every morning called "Greens" all your servings of vegetables and super foods plus it balances your PH levels and keeps you cleaned out...I felt a big change in my energy levels when I started taking that...
broncobum6162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:04 AM   #207
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
Again and slower, please ... plus why do some injected medications require larger diameter needles than others? Diferece doesn't seem to be IM and IV, cause insulin IM hypodermics are thinner than that one.
Test is oil based not water is a little thicker. Drawing it up with a 18 gauge is just easier. It will draw with a 22. I have never used a 25.

Kahn it does not hurt that much. You should go to a weekly shot. The set up your using now will make you feel crappy every 2 weeks. You will get flu like symptoms after the shot. Achy joints fever etc.. a weekly dose will make that go away. I think a cipionat, enanthate Esther blend would work nice.

WWW.roidcalc.com
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:07 AM   #208
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulamau View Post
Glad to hear Kaylore, I like what your Doc is doing overall and the more I learn of your scenario the more confident I am you have a good doc guiding you we can discuss it all more manana... the first pick is in now!!

There is a very concentrated formula for topical that would prevent any transfer issues to your child or wife, but can talk it about it tomorrow as well just so you know as an option, and the shot you are taking can work well too, you just have to watch the estrogen and a couple other things no real worries.

Until later,
Hula
Hula do you have a link to subq injections for test. I have never heard of that outside of a water based nonesther test. Or is that what you mean?
Old 05-09-2014, 07:08 AM   #209
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Kahn this could save you some cash. Getpinz.com
Old 05-09-2014, 07:38 AM   #210
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

The Chiefs Suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
Kahn this could save you some cash. Getpinz.com
Wow this is awesome. My insurance is covering the needles 100%, but I like some of the options here better.
Old 05-14-2014, 04:21 PM   #211
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

The Chiefs Suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

So update. I did my first injection last Saturday. It was really unnerving stabbing myself with a needle that deep into my thigh. I drew blood on the first one when I aspirated the needle and had to pull out Mighty Smurf style and try again.

It was so crazy how easily the needle went in after it broke through the epidermis. It may as well have been a water balloon. I think I injected too fast, because my leg was really sore for three days. I'll try a slower injection next time (on my other leg) but apparently that's also related to my muscles not being used to having oil injected into the middle of them. I don't feel any different other than I have been waking up an hour earlier without need of an alarm. I am not even sure that's relevant to anything.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:06 PM   #212
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

This list sounds overly-stereotypical for such things, but are you feeling agitated quicker than usual? Are you making faster decisions, that kinda thing?
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:07 PM   #213
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
So update. I did my first injection last Saturday. It was really unnerving stabbing myself with a needle that deep into my thigh. I drew blood on the first one when I aspirated the needle and had to pull out Mighty Smurf style and try again.

It was so crazy how easily the needle went in after it broke through the epidermis. It may as well have been a water balloon. I think I injected too fast, because my leg was really sore for three days. I'll try a slower injection next time (on my other leg) but apparently that's also related to my muscles not being used to having oil injected into the middle of them. I don't feel any different other than I have been waking up an hour earlier without need of an alarm. I am not even sure that's relevant to anything.
Why are you not putting it in your butt meat? It is so much better. Less blood vessels less soreness etc.. FYI-You will always be a little sore. There is alcohol in the shot as well.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:10 PM   #214
JPPT1974
Eric Idle Fan!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning!

I am OK with needles. Really there is a lot worse than needles that bother me. No offense to those that are bothered by it.
JPPT1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:16 PM   #215
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Wow this is awesome. My insurance is covering the needles 100%, but I like some of the options here better.
I've found that most doctors carry extra needles that you can take, pretty much as needed. If you go into almost any doctor's office, you will see these pinkish/reddish rubber containers attached to the wall. You can almost always find needles in there. And they're basically brand new. Doctors might use a needle once (I'm serious - you'd be shocked). It makes no sense.

Definitely toss whatever you get into the dishwasher, and stuff. I mean, it's not like you're reusing someone's bedpan, or anything. But still, it's kind of gross, when you think about it. Then again, I'm probably OCD, when it comes to cleanliness.

Can you imagine a doctor, say, driving to work, and then throwing his car away?

No wonder healthcare in this country is so messed up.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:51 PM   #216
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Or you could just eat Kimchee
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:12 PM   #217
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

The Chiefs Suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
This list sounds overly-stereotypical for such things, but are you feeling agitated quicker than usual? Are you making faster decisions, that kinda thing?
No. It's been a little shy of five days. They said it would take weeks to notice a difference.

Quote:
Why are you not putting it in your butt meat? It is so much better. Less blood vessels less soreness etc.. FYI-You will always be a little sore. There is alcohol in the shot as well.
The Doctor told me to do it my leg. Probably because it's easier to inject because I can sit down and relax my leg and not stab myself from behind. You've been doing this longer, so it may be no thing for you. The forums I've read (which consist of body-building forums, Low-T patients, and transgender folks starting treatment) have had most injecting in their thigh. The exception is the body builders who inject more frequently and rotate their muscle group and location of that muscle to avoid sterile abscesses. And of course if they're doing anabolic steroids instead of straight testosterone they seem favor the butt for some reason. The example videos on you tube do it the thigh as well. This one was the most helpful:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
I've found that most doctors carry extra needles that you can take, pretty much as needed. If you go into almost any doctor's office, you will see these pinkish/reddish rubber containers attached to the wall. You can almost always find needles in there. And they're basically brand new. Doctors might use a needle once (I'm serious - you'd be shocked). It makes no sense.

Definitely toss whatever you get into the dishwasher, and stuff. I mean, it's not like you're reusing someone's bedpan, or anything. But still, it's kind of gross, when you think about it. Then again, I'm probably OCD, when it comes to cleanliness.

This is awesome.

Last edited by Kaylore; 05-14-2014 at 08:14 PM..
Old 05-14-2014, 08:13 PM   #218
ShiftyEyedWaterboy
Pro Bowler

4!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Perna

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post

No wonder healthcare in this country is so messed up.
Christ, I thought you were serious for a second!!!

My sarcasm detector is off today.

Personally, I've never had any probs with needles.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:16 PM   #219
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default Testosterone Super Heros

baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:59 PM   #220
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
No. It's been a little shy of five days. They said it would take weeks to notice a difference.

The Doctor told me to do it my leg. Probably because it's easier to inject because I can sit down and relax my leg and not stab myself from behind. You've been doing this longer, so it may be no thing for you. The forums I've read (which consist of body-building forums, Low-T patients, and transgender folks starting treatment) have had most injecting in their thigh. The exception is the body builders who inject more frequently and rotate their muscle group and location of that muscle to avoid sterile abscesses. And of course if they're doing anabolic steroids instead of straight testosterone they seem favor the butt for some reason. The example videos on you tube do it the thigh as well. This one was the most helpful:

This is awesome.
Putting the Pin in is easy in the butt. But having some with you to aspirate and put in the juice is really helpful. Abscess come from bad juice and something called synthol. Nothing you will ever need to worry about. Make sure you are being sterile however. This is another plus for amps over bottles. No matter how much you rotate your skin will get harder to stick into. Your body is pretty much a really slow borg.
Old 05-14-2014, 10:08 PM   #221
Enter The Dragon
Still Not A Playa

Football Jesus

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T.J. Ward

Nope. Im actually suffering from low BAC though.

Last edited by Enter The Dragon; 05-14-2014 at 10:26 PM..
Enter The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:29 PM   #222
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

The Chiefs Suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Putting the Pin in is easy in the butt. But having some with you to aspirate and put in the juice is really helpful. Abscess come from bad juice and something called synthol. Nothing you will ever need to worry about. Make sure you are being sterile however. This is another plus for amps over bottles. No matter how much you rotate your skin will get harder to stick into. Your body is pretty much a really slow borg.
Interesting. I am very good about keeping everything clean. Why would my skin get tougher, though?
Old 05-15-2014, 05:46 AM   #223
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
Interesting. I am very good about keeping everything clean. Why would my skin get tougher, though?
Because your body is trying to help your skin stop getting holes in it. It will feel the same on the outside.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:27 AM   #224
Johnykbr
Pro Bowler

2.0: Now with three speeds!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
BVP

Quote:
You will develop some serious scar tissue which will essentially feel like a lipoma. Make sure you massage the shot vigorously and switch from leg to leg. If necessary, use a permanent marker to mark your last shot.
Johnykbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 07:50 AM   #225
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

The Chiefs Suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnykbr View Post
You will develop some serious scar tissue which will essentially feel like a lipoma. Make sure you massage the shot vigorously and switch from leg to leg. If necessary, use a permanent marker to mark your last shot.
I use my moles as an indicator. It's just like the constellations ancient sailors used to navigate troubled waters.