The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2014, 08:24 PM   #276
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 50,740

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Just an update. I'm doing weekly injections. I rotate between my glutes and quads so I go a full month before repeating a muscle, and I usually go in a different location too. My last test during my peak was 600! That's right in the range they want me in. Definitely the more frequent, smaller doses are better. I'd like to do subcutaneous, but my endo said we shouldn't mess with a good thing.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:39 PM   #277
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 42,702

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Just an update. I'm doing weekly injections. I rotate between my glutes and quads so I go a full month before repeating a muscle, and I usually go in a different location too. My last test during my peak was 600! That's right in the range they want me in. Definitely the more frequent, smaller doses are better. I'd like to do subcutaneous, but my endo said we shouldn't mess with a good thing.
Great news, buddy!
__________________
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 09:03 PM   #278
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 13,103

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
really..? I'm more of a kiwi girl..its sweeter...
You have to try a kiwi eating the skin and all. Most people are afraid of the hairy prickles on the skin but they won't bother your throat. Damn this is not sounding very good at all, I honestly am not going for sexual here. The kiwi skin is tangy and tart. When you eat the skin with the sweet center, it's friggin awesome. I don't come across many people who have actually even thought to try that. Just do it next time you have one, you'll be amazed. I eat kiwis just like I do an apple, just take the whole thing and bite into it. Try biting into the middle, not the ends. The skin on the ends is thicker and more course and you can't chew it easy. But the rest of the skin is quite thin and all of it together is very good.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 09:06 PM   #279
rugbythug
Church Eyes.
 
rugbythug's Avatar
 
Salty Dog

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,451

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
You have to try a kiwi eating the skin and all. Most people are afraid of the hairy prickles on the skin but they won't bother your throat. Damn this is not sounding very good at all, I honestly am not going for sexual here. The kiwi skin is tangy and tart. When you eat the skin with the sweet center, it's friggin awesome. I don't come across many people who have actually even thought to try that. Just do it next time you have one, you'll be amazed. I eat kiwis just like I do an apple, just take the whole thing and bite into it. Try biting into the middle, not the ends. The skin on the ends is thicker and more course and you can't chew it easy. But the rest of the skin is quite thin and all of it together is very good.
I have always eaten the skin of a kiwi.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 09:09 PM   #280
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
You have to try a kiwi eating the skin and all. Most people are afraid of the hairy prickles on the skin but they won't bother your throat. Damn this is not sounding very good at all, I honestly am not going for sexual here. The kiwi skin is tangy and tart. When you eat the skin with the sweet center, it's friggin awesome. I don't come across many people who have actually even thought to try that. Just do it next time you have one, you'll be amazed. I eat kiwis just like I do an apple, just take the whole thing and bite into it. Try biting into the middle, not the ends. The skin on the ends is thicker and more course and you can't chew it easy. But the rest of the skin is quite thin and all of it together is very good.
Good to know thanks ZONA
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 09:55 PM   #281
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 13,103

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
I have always eaten the skin of a kiwi.
See there you go. Somebody who had tried it. It's damn good isn't it. It's almost as if you taste the sweet center with your tongue but the tangy tart is a slight after taste in the gums.

MF'er, that sounds really bad y'all but trust me, I'm just trying to explain how good it is to eat a kiwi that way. Not something else. Oh lord, I just keep digging this hole deeper. I'll shut up now.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 10:00 PM   #282
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
See there you go. Somebody who had tried it. It's damn good isn't it. It's almost as if you taste the sweet center with your tongue but the tangy tart is a slight after taste in the gums.

MF'er, that sounds really bad y'all but trust me, I'm just trying to explain how good it is to eat a kiwi that way. Not something else. Oh lord, I just keep digging this hole deeper. I'll shut up now.
you are a riot tonight.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:50 AM   #283
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer
 
SleepingTiger's Avatar
 
Ole J

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Murphy TX
Posts: 2,558

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Just an update. I'm doing weekly injections. I rotate between my glutes and quads so I go a full month before repeating a muscle, and I usually go in a different location too. My last test during my peak was 600! That's right in the range they want me in. Definitely the more frequent, smaller doses are better. I'd like to do subcutaneous, but my endo said we shouldn't mess with a good thing.
does that mean no more disney threads?
SleepingTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:04 AM   #284
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 50,740

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingTiger View Post
does that mean no more disney threads?
Only because I already posted it. I still think Disney princesses are hot. The biggest difference is my energy and my muscle mass. My quads, chest and arms are really big now. I had to take a bunch of shirts to good will because the sleeves don't fit anymore. The difference in my gains from before and after have been really impressive.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:09 AM   #285
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 22,069

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Only because I already posted it. I still think Disney princesses are hot. The biggest difference is my energy and my muscle mass. My quads, chest and arms are really big now. I had to take a bunch of shirts to good will because the sleeves don't fit anymore. The difference in my gains from before and after have been really impressive.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 11:22 AM   #286
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer
 
SleepingTiger's Avatar
 
Ole J

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Murphy TX
Posts: 2,558

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Only because I already posted it. I still think Disney princesses are hot. The biggest difference is my energy and my muscle mass. My quads, chest and arms are really big now. I had to take a bunch of shirts to good will because the sleeves don't fit anymore. The difference in my gains from before and after have been really impressive.
should of just torn off the sleeve and take everyone to the gun show.

not too crazy about the disney princesses. they too hoeish and clingy for me. just look at snow white, she getting freaky with 7 dwarfs
SleepingTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:23 PM   #287
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 50,740

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
You're out of your mind if you think they're anything but friendzoned into mining diamonds (a girl's best friend) for her.
No. That chick was cleaning and making sammiches on command. The Dwarves knew what was up.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 02:26 PM   #288
Miss I.
Ring of Famer
 
Miss I.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Germany, well soon anyway
Posts: 8,956

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNutBaja
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingTiger View Post
should of just torn off the sleeve and take everyone to the gun show.

not too crazy about the disney princesses. they too hoeish and clingy for me. just look at snow white, she getting freaky with 7 dwarfs
Hey now, isn't there some weirdo on here who is into midgets? Midgets and dwarves need love too you know, Mr Judgy.

That said, Rev is right, those dudes totally friendzoned. If snow was making anyone sammiches, it was Prince Charming. Cinderella on the other hand might've cleaned and made them sammiches, she be trained goodest. (heh, I know how you guys love the abuse of the English language).
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 03:03 PM   #289
Eldorado
2014-2015 OM ATS champion
 
Eldorado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,503

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Only because I already posted it. I still think Disney princesses are hot. The biggest difference is my energy and my muscle mass. My quads, chest and arms are really big now. I had to take a bunch of shirts to good will because the sleeves don't fit anymore. The difference in my gains from before and after have been really impressive.

Last edited by Eldorado; 07-14-2014 at 03:05 PM..
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 11:28 PM   #290
24champ
Obi-Wan Phillips
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Nakatomi Plaza
Posts: 22,215

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandstarter
Default

Tucker Max writes about low-t and how he upped his testerone levels.

Quote:
If you’re familiar with my other books, I’m sure the first question was an obvious one, “Why the **** is Tucker Max writing about testosterone?”

A good question. The fact is, I HAD to learn about testosterone, for my own health.

I did something very stupid and reckless that ended up drastically reducing my natural testosterone count. I found no help from the established medical community, nor any other alternative sources, so I ended up learning and testing all the best methods for naturally increasing testosterone myself, and figured out what actually worked. What did I do that was so stupid and reckless?

I shot x-rays across my balls. On purpose.

It was incredibly stupid. And really, really funny (the stories are in the book). And yes, I really did it, I even have it on video (you can see that here).

Predictably, this had a negative effect on my health. I ended up feeling awful, and I figured out it was because radiation has a negative effect on testosterone levels. Mine specifically.
Continue reading:

http://www.thematinggrounds.com/how-...-testosterone/
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 11:44 PM   #291
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 13,103

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
Tucker Max writes about low-t and how he upped his testerone levels.



Continue reading:

http://www.thematinggrounds.com/how-...-testosterone/
He's not saying anything new that MANY have not said before.

Lift weights
Cut the sugar
Sleep more
Have sex more

There are still those who have done all that and just can't elevate their T levels. It's hereditary for many men I guess.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 05:34 AM   #292
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer
 
SleepingTiger's Avatar
 
Ole J

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Murphy TX
Posts: 2,558

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
You're out of your mind if you think they're anything but friendzoned into mining diamonds (a girl's best friend) for her.
disagree. you don't whistle while you work if you been friendzoned
SleepingTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:27 AM   #293
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 50,740

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
He's not saying anything new that MANY have not said before.

Lift weights
Cut the sugar
Sleep more
Have sex more

There are still those who have done all that and just can't elevate their T levels. It's hereditary for many men I guess.
Don't forget eat more fat, don't drink (alcohol is a T killer), get more sleep, don't masturbate a lot and don't microwave your food in plastics.

But you're definitely correct. There are a lot of causes for low-T, and the environmental and dietary ones need to addressed first because they can make a big difference. There are some men and women who are very sensitive outside hormonal stimulus. One my closest friends is African American and her T level was too and it made it really hard for her to keep her pregnancies to term. Even certain foods would throw off her hormones and now she's extremely careful about the foods she eats and where they are stored.

Then there's people like me who cannot really lower or raise my T level regardless of outside stimuli. My junk is locked in at a certain nanogram that for whatever reason will not budge. So eating or not eating something has no effect. For some it's a brain issue. Others it's physical damage to the testes. Mine is congenital.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 07:04 AM   #294
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
Tucker Max writes about low-t and how he upped his testerone levels.

If you’re familiar with my other books, I’m sure the first question was an obvious one, “Why the **** is Tucker Max writing about testosterone?”

A good question. The fact is, I HAD to learn about testosterone, for my own health.

I did something very stupid and reckless that ended up drastically reducing my natural testosterone count. I found no help from the established medical community, nor any other alternative sources, so I ended up learning and testing all the best methods for naturally increasing testosterone myself, and figured out what actually worked. What did I do that was so stupid and reckless?

I shot x-rays across my balls. On purpose.

It was incredibly stupid. And really, really funny (the stories are in the book). And yes, I really did it, I even have it on video (you can see that here).

Predictably, this had a negative effect on my health. I ended up feeling awful, and I figured out it was because radiation has a negative effect on testosterone levels. Mine specificall


Continue reading:

http://www.thematinggrounds.com/how-...-testosterone/

So TSA agents are bringing rendered sterile - where or where will the next generation of genitalia gropers come from.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 07:10 PM   #295
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 13,103

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Don't forget eat more fat, don't drink (alcohol is a T killer), get more sleep, don't masturbate a lot and don't microwave your food in plastics.

But you're definitely correct. There are a lot of causes for low-T, and the environmental and dietary ones need to addressed first because they can make a big difference. There are some men and women who are very sensitive outside hormonal stimulus. One my closest friends is African American and her T level was too and it made it really hard for her to keep her pregnancies to term. Even certain foods would throw off her hormones and now she's extremely careful about the foods she eats and where they are stored.

Then there's people like me who cannot really lower or raise my T level regardless of outside stimuli. My junk is locked in at a certain nanogram that for whatever reason will not budge. So eating or not eating something has no effect. For some it's a brain issue. Others it's physical damage to the testes. Mine is congenital.
And that dude also says don't eat fruit? WTF? He says eat like our ancestors did. The hunted and ate meat before they learned agriculture. Well that's true. But that retard must have forgotten that before I ancestors learned how to hunt and eat meat, they were eating fruit. I don't think you can find any sane medical professional or nutritional specialist that would tell you fruit is bad for you, lol. There are too many advantages to eating fruit to even list. I don't think anybody is saying eat 20 oranges a day, hahaha. But cmon, don't eat fruit? Seriously?
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 07:20 PM   #296
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 23,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
And that dude also says don't eat fruit? WTF? He says eat like our ancestors did. The hunted and ate meat before they learned agriculture. Well that's true. But that retard must have forgotten that before I ancestors learned how to hunt and eat meat, they were eating fruit. I don't think you can find any sane medical professional or nutritional specialist that would tell you fruit is bad for you, lol. There are too many advantages to eating fruit to even list. I don't think anybody is saying eat 20 oranges a day, hahaha. But cmon, don't eat fruit? Seriously?

I think we started out eating fruit and vegetables with whatever animal protein we could get. We stood up, our brains grew, and we required more protein as a result...

But yeah. Fruit is the best thing people can eat.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 07:25 PM   #297
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,264

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Just got the labs back from my primary care physician. I went for annual check-up complaining about the belly fat I've accumulated and the fact that despite working out, I'm exhausted quite a bit. In all fairness, I love ice cream and I'm married so I don't try as hard. I'm also in my mid 30's so I figure it might be age. There were other things though, like I have been making small mental errors and had difficulty focusing. I've actually noticed this posting here. I'll leave off punctuation and make spelling errors, leave off articles before words... predict a close SB game - clearly something is physically wrong with my mind.

So my Doc says he wants to check my hormones. Fine. We get checked and I register 114 nano-grams (men are usually between 300-800. I'm sure there will be some OM posters here telling us they have a billion ng.) Because of the way the T-levels bind to proteins, and the less than accurate way they test free testosterone, they just test a total and like to re-test. I take some vitamin D, prescription strength and eat a bunch of zinc filled foods and some fats. I'm trying to lift weights and do some burst fast-twitch cardio. So thinking I helped I get tested again....and it's at 128. All that work and I got 14 freaking NG out of it. I'm still tired all the time.

Just to be thorough he's tested a lot of other things on my second visit. My ferritin is safely low, which apparently rules out hemochromatosis, which runs in my family on my Mom's side. My other hormone levels are very safe as well, Pituitary, growth hormone, etc. My blood pressure and cholesterol are awesome. It's just my freaking testosterone. I am glad I'm not seeing one of those hack aging centers where they just stick you with testosterone if you feel tired, but this is looking to be a real issue. Anyone else have or know of someone who has had any experience in this?
Have you considered lifting more weights and watching your diet?
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 10:12 PM   #298
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 50,740

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Have you considered lifting more weights and watching your diet?
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 10:14 PM   #299
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 50,740

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
And that dude also says don't eat fruit? WTF? He says eat like our ancestors did. The hunted and ate meat before they learned agriculture. Well that's true. But that retard must have forgotten that before I ancestors learned how to hunt and eat meat, they were eating fruit. I don't think you can find any sane medical professional or nutritional specialist that would tell you fruit is bad for you, lol. There are too many advantages to eating fruit to even list. I don't think anybody is saying eat 20 oranges a day, hahaha. But cmon, don't eat fruit? Seriously?
Who said don't eat fruit? What are you talking about? What dude?

EDIT: oh I see. You're referring to that link. I would only avoid fruit if you are already obese and trying to lose weight without exercise. It think that's a stupid idea, but it can be done.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:30 AM   #300
24champ
Obi-Wan Phillips
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Nakatomi Plaza
Posts: 22,215

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandstarter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
And that dude also says don't eat fruit? WTF? He says eat like our ancestors did. The hunted and ate meat before they learned agriculture. Well that's true. But that retard must have forgotten that before I ancestors learned how to hunt and eat meat, they were eating fruit. I don't think you can find any sane medical professional or nutritional specialist that would tell you fruit is bad for you, lol. There are too many advantages to eating fruit to even list. I don't think anybody is saying eat 20 oranges a day, hahaha. But cmon, don't eat fruit? Seriously?
A little reading comprehension can do wonders...

He cut out fruits because it has a lot of sugar. He also mentions that you can have a "free" or "cheat" day once a week. So you can have fruits on that day if you want. Also stipulates that "There is quite a bit of tinkering and specialization you can do to craft a plan that might work even better than the minimum, if you so choose." In other words, customize your own plan if you so choose.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:22 AM.


Denver Broncos