The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2014, 10:07 AM   #251
mennonite
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Are we sure this isn't just some crazy new medical fad?

All those radio commercials make me feel that way.
mennonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 10:09 AM   #252
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by mennonite View Post
Are we sure this isn't just some crazy new medical fad?

All those radio commercials make me feel that way.
I am hearing some amazing things about stem cell therapy in Russia & Panama.
Many claim the look and feel 20 years younger. I wonder if this is being over hyped too.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 10:11 AM   #253
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
You're only 33, man?
What is wrong with being 33, you make it sound like a hideous face-tumor.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 10:19 AM   #254
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I am hearing some amazing things about stem cell therapy in Russia & Panama.
Many claim the look and feel 20 years younger. I wonder if this is being over hyped too.
just adding an opinion here...BUT more times then NOT especially where the medical field is concerned they have a tendency to play on peoples emotions and they bank off of it...a mans manhood is a big deal and most men will do and pay whatever they have to to still feel like a man...look at cancer for example..my step mother has had stage 4 throat cancer for 2 years now and shes doing anything and everything she can to beat it including spending 30 thousand dollars every 2 to 3 months for a therapy that depending on how you view it is either a miracle or a fraud...jury is still out on that...
Chrissy Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 10:20 AM   #255
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
What is wrong with being 33, you make it sound like a hideous face-tumor.
Nothing. I'm 33.

I'm surprised because it means this post was made by a 28 year old:

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread....t=ghostbusters
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 10:29 AM   #256
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
I want to thank you Kaylore for bringing this to the board. Many, probably most, men are not comfortable discussing this issue in such a public manner. I bet your courage to address this has helped more that a couple of people here.
It was a bit selfishly motivated. I wanted to hear Dr. Broncostein and Kappy's opinions and from guys who had gone through it. And I did. The most helpful information was from the guys who are receiving treatment. I won't out them here since most reached out in PM form, but there are more than a few guys posting who are dealing with this and their experience was very helpful. It was worth putting up with all the crap people on the internet post. Half don't read the OP tell you things you already know.

I was most amazed at how many didn't want me to get treatment like I was making some kind of mistake. Not just amazed because it might help, but because they were doing so without any knowledge of my situation. I would never tell someone how to deal with a medical problem especially if I wasn't going through with it or had gone through it myself. And most of the comments were suggesting it was a bad idea. I think this board has a lot of technophobes.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:24 PM   #257
kupesdad
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
It was a bit selfishly motivated. I wanted to hear Dr. Broncostein and Kappy's opinions and from guys who had gone through it. And I did. The most helpful information was from the guys who are receiving treatment. I won't out them here since most reached out in PM form, but there are more than a few guys posting who are dealing with this and their experience was very helpful. It was worth putting up with all the crap people on the internet post. Half don't read the OP tell you things you already know.

I was most amazed at how many didn't want me to get treatment like I was making some kind of mistake. Not just amazed because it might help, but because they were doing so without any knowledge of my situation. I would never tell someone how to deal with a medical problem especially if I wasn't going through with it or had gone through it myself. And most of the comments were suggesting it was a bad idea. I think this board has a lot of technophobes.
Ok... I went to my Doc yesterday for a followup on my testpel injection. They wanted to draw blood to see how much of an improvement I have in 4 weeks. The blood draw prior to the injection was given to me and the level was 9 ng/ml..... 9... My granddaughter has a higher level!!!!
kupesdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:30 PM   #258
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupesdad View Post
Ok... I went to my Doc yesterday for a followup on my testpel injection. They wanted to draw blood to see how much of an improvement I have in 4 weeks. The blood draw prior to the injection was given to me and the level was 9 ng/ml..... 9... My granddaughter has a higher level!!!!
So wait, you were 9 WITH treatment? My re-test is in two weeks since I'll have fourth months and be getting tested immediately before my next cycle. I inject tonight. I feel more like I used to right before I start my cycle when I'm in my trough but still a bit better. I have a lot of color in my skin. My strength is better in week 1 of the cycle then week 2, but it's still higher than before I started. I have gained 3 pounds in the last month. Not sure what that's about...
Old 06-06-2014, 02:05 PM   #259
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
So wait, you were 9 WITH treatment? My re-test is in two weeks since I'll have fourth months and be getting tested immediately before my next cycle. I inject tonight. I feel more like I used to right before I start my cycle when I'm in my trough but still a bit better. I have a lot of color in my skin. My strength is better in week 1 of the cycle then week 2, but it's still higher than before I started. I have gained 3 pounds in the last month. Not sure what that's about...
Water
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 02:17 PM   #260
kupesdad
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
No it was before treatment. I had it up to 337 a year ago using gel but I was concerned about cross contamination with my grandchildren. They took blood today which is 4 weeks post-injection of the pellets so next week I will have better news. I was shocked that it was so low after being off of the gel 6 months. The good news is that over that same period I grew a shiny new vagina

Now I will never need to leave the house!!
Old 06-06-2014, 02:21 PM   #261
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Guessing it would be in poor taste to make a "You gave all your T to Chris" joke here.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 03:48 PM   #262
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
No it was before treatment. I had it up to 337 a year ago using gel but I was concerned about cross contamination with my grandchildren. They took blood today which is 4 weeks post-injection of the pellets so next week I will have better news. I was shocked that it was so low after being off of the gel 6 months. The good news is that over that same period I grew a shiny new vagina

Now I will never need to leave the house!!
Well at least you know why! And at least it's shiny. I can't imagine if you grew a shriveled old one...
Old 06-06-2014, 03:49 PM   #263
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
Water
Interesting. Does T make you retain water?
Old 06-06-2014, 05:51 PM   #264
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Well at least you know why! And at least it's shiny. I can't imagine if you grew a shriveled old one...
Beggars can't be choosers.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 12:50 PM   #265
kupesdad
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I just got my labs back. My T-Level went from 9 to 381 in the four week period since I had the testpel injection.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:18 PM   #266
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
I just got my labs back. My T-Level went from 9 to 381 in the four week period since I had the testpel injection.
That's obviously much better, but it's still barely within in the normal range. Are they going to up your dosage? They want me around 700. We're going to go to weekly injections after my retest next week and also adjust the dosage depending on how my labs read...
Old 06-12-2014, 02:05 PM   #267
kupesdad
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
That's obviously much better, but it's still barely within in the normal range. Are they going to up your dosage? They want me around 700. We're going to go to weekly injections after my retest next week and also adjust the dosage depending on how my labs read...
Yeah they are talking about me coming in next month and inject more pellets. They want me around 700 as well. So they have you injecting yourself weekly or do you go into their office and get the shot?
Old 06-14-2014, 05:28 PM   #268
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
Interesting. Does T make you retain water?
No the estrogen does. And test will aromatize into estrogen.
Old 06-14-2014, 07:27 PM   #269
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Yeah they are talking about me coming in next month and inject more pellets. They want me around 700 as well. So they have you injecting yourself weekly or do you go into their office and get the shot?
I self inject once every two weeks. My Endo wanted me to do weekly to get away from the peak and tough effect, but the idea of injecting myself even once bothered me. I've done it three times now and it's not a big deal so I think I'm going to go to once a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingCircus View Post
Okay Kupesdad, did you have to give back the shiny vagina?

Okay, kidding, but I am glad you are doing better. I hope Kaylore's treatments goes as well, I think his 37 wives don't want to compete with him getting a shiny one of his own.
You know there are studies that when a man lives with women and children that his T level drops. I am pretty sure this is alls y'alls fault.

Quote:
No the estrogen does. And test will aromatize into estrogen.
Yeah we're checking for that this week. I'm hoping if it's high they put me on an estrogen inhibitor. I've also read that more frequent, smaller doses help with that since aromatization is most problematic when the levels spike.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:42 PM   #270
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Estrogen inhibitor will make your cholesterol suck. If possible stay off. My opinion.
Old 06-14-2014, 09:27 PM   #271
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Estrogen inhibitor will make your cholesterol suck. If possible stay off. My opinion.
I have low blood pressure and my cholesterol is very good. When you say suck, what do you mean?
Old 06-14-2014, 09:40 PM   #272
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
When you say suck, what do you mean?
Says the guy with low Testosterone...

Last edited by bowtown; 06-14-2014 at 09:43 PM..
bowtown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:46 PM   #273
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Says the guy with low Testosterone...
I would imagine when you have low T there is nothing to suck.
Old 06-14-2014, 09:56 PM   #274
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
I would imagine when you have low T there is nothing to suck.
Baja as much as you seem to like fruit..you should have the market cornered in this area..
Chrissy Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 10:03 PM   #275
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

not sure how to take that?