The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2014, 04:26 AM   #101
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus
 
UberBroncoMan's Avatar
 
2013... the year of Sci-Fi!

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,804

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Duck Nacho
Default

Donald is clearly a super racist POS and I don't need to add to that anymore. With that said, his gold digger GF was clearly baiting the ever living **** out of him, while at the same time spouting rhetoric that would paint her in nothing but positive light. She probably knew the relationship was ending and did this to get public fame - probably to spin in to reality TV, modeling, etc. I could feel the puddle of manipulation filling into a pool with the **** she was saying.

Both of them are complete scumbags.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:00 AM   #102
Punisher
Punisher Vs Judge Dredd
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
Who ya Got?

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Broncos Video Vault
Posts: 7,135

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7
Default

This is all sad but am i the only one laughing lol
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:32 AM   #103
rmsanger
Ring of Famer
 
rmsanger's Avatar
 
Another one bites the dust!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,896

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

wow bish got a Ferrari, 2 Bentley, a Multimillion dollar pad and that isn't enough to get a bit of loyalty. Dude fell for her biz hook line and sinker.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 07:35 AM   #104
Shananahan
Custom User Title
 
Shananahan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,042
Default

She's no better than he is.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:00 AM   #105
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 5,099

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Now we know why Clipper Darrell was asked to kick rocks

This just makes the nba look that much more pathetic than it has over last few years. Sterling being a racist is nothing new. The info was already there over the years. NBA just ignored it. Took a lovers quarrel for something to happen. Sterling doesn't care he's 80 years old. He got paid this weekend regardles of the phone taping news. Crooked refs. Horrible teams. One sided conferences. Egotistical superstars. NBA is a joke.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 04-28-2014 at 08:20 AM..
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:20 AM   #106
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!
 
GreatBronco16's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Bama Baby
Posts: 6,379

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense
Default

So now it's ok to record phone conversations without the consent of the other party? Or to even just let them know that you are recording it?
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:27 AM   #107
Guess Who
Rookie
 
Guess Who's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,992

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
So now it's ok to record phone conversations without the consent of the other party? Or to even just let them know that you are recording it?
It is not ok, does that take anything away from what he said? It is ok since it was a private conversation?
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:35 AM   #108
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 5,099

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
It is not ok, does that take anything away from what he said? It is ok since it was a private conversation?
It was obviously OK for the NBA and his gf prior to their squabble.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:37 AM   #109
HILife
Ring of Famer
 
HILife's Avatar
 
Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: DC - NOVA - DMV - VA - Take your pick
Posts: 4,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
So now it's ok to record phone conversations without the consent of the other party? Or to even just let them know that you are recording it?
Watch the news. He was aware of the recordings. Supposedly, he forgets stuff so she plays it back for him. Little strange, but that's what it is.

Either way it changes nothing. Guy is still in trouble.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:37 AM   #110
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,486
Default

The playoffs have been very entertaining.




Last edited by maven; 04-28-2014 at 08:40 AM..
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:38 AM   #111
Guess Who
Rookie
 
Guess Who's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,992

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
It was obviously OK for the NBA and his gf prior to their squabble.
Yeah, but in today's world if it is on tape it is a whole new ball game or so they tell me. Personally I just found t he whole conversation kind of sad and pathetic.

It sounded to me that Sterling's friends or partners were getting on to him and saying **** to him because his g/f was posting pictures of herself with black guys.

So his racist friends are the problem, he was just feeling their peer pressure. rich billionaires just don't like black people!!
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:41 AM   #112
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 5,099

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
The playoffs have been very entertaining.



Maybe in the west. Heat haven't even played anyone with playoff talent yet. And won't till they face the west.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:43 AM   #113
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 5,099

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
Yeah, but in today's world if it is on tape it is a whole new ball game or so they tell me. Personally I just found t he whole conversation kind of sad and pathetic.

It sounded to me that Sterling's friends or partners were getting on to him and saying **** to him because his g/f was posting pictures of herself with black guys.

So his racist friends are the problem, he was just feeling their peer pressure. rich billionaires just don't like black people!!
He still got what he wanted though. Spending 12M to get 700M in return.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:50 AM   #114
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 14,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
So now it's ok to record phone conversations without the consent of the other party? Or to even just let them know that you are recording it?
Lawyers can't do this, but just about everyone else can.

A common tactic in police investigation (where you are dealing with a victim who has accused a particular suspect) is to have the victim call the suspect and discuss the allegations while police record the conversation for later use at trial.

Unless you have a pre-existing privilege of legal confidentiality with a person you talk to on a phone, you don't have any right not to have the conversation recorded. The theory is that they could just turn around and tell a third person about it anyway. The taping just bolsters their credibility.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:51 AM   #115
Kaylore
Greatest owner in Denver
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
6 AFCC's 2 SB's!!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 45,454

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

The East really sucks. Even the Pacers look pedestrian.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:04 AM   #116
HILife
Ring of Famer
 
HILife's Avatar
 
Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: DC - NOVA - DMV - VA - Take your pick
Posts: 4,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
The East really sucks. Even the Pacers look pedestrian.
That just means it will be easier for the Wizards to win the nba championship....lol I'm just kidding. They suck too. All the east have are the Heat.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:16 AM   #117
v2micca
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
v2micca's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 958
Default

Sterling's Racism is not a new revelation. There have been several documented cases of it leading to this latest display. So, unless the NBA is actually finally going to do something, I don't want to hear them say a word. They have let this man do as he pleases with one of their franchises in one of their most coveted markets for 20 years knowing exactly what kind of person he is. At this point a public condemnation devoid of any action from the league simply tells me that the NBA acknowledges that he is a dirt-bag whose checks still clear.
v2micca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:19 AM   #118
spdirty
Ring of Famer
 
spdirty's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bailey
Posts: 14,512

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer
Default

I'm offended!
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:28 AM   #119
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!
 
GreatBronco16's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Bama Baby
Posts: 6,379

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
Lawyers can't do this, but just about everyone else can.

A common tactic in police investigation (where you are dealing with a victim who has accused a particular suspect) is to have the victim call the suspect and discuss the allegations while police record the conversation for later use at trial.

Unless you have a pre-existing privilege of legal confidentiality with a person you talk to on a phone, you don't have any right not to have the conversation recorded. The theory is that they could just turn around and tell a third person about it anyway. The taping just bolsters their credibility.

We aren't talking about a lawyer or police doing this which would require a court order. We are talking about citizens recording other citizens with or without their concent.

I can't just call up whoever I want and record the conversation, then release it to the public if I want to without their permission.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:56 AM   #120
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,603

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

It has already started. 3 Clippers have been signed to their D League (developmental league) and ready to make the team for 2014-15 after the playoffs and offseason is over. Rumors around the Clippers camp is up to 5 black players will ask to be traded or cut after the playoffs. Blake Griffin is rumored to be 50/50 on that decision.
http://www.clippersbasketball.com/newwhiteplayers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg New Clippers players.jpg (20.0 KB, 86 views)
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:11 AM   #121
Bronco
Seasoned Veteran
 
Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: First Round Bye
Posts: 448

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Talib
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
It has already started. 3 Clippers have been signed to their D League (developmental league) and ready to make the team for 2014-15 after the playoffs and offseason is over. Rumors around the Clippers camp is up to 5 black players will ask to be traded or cut after the playoffs. Blake Griffin is rumored to be 50/50 on that decision.
http://www.clippersbasketball.com/newwhiteplayers.
I can see why griffen is on the fence about it.
Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:16 AM   #122
swaiy
Seasoned Veteran
 
swaiy's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 268

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Sponsors are already bailing. He's ****ed.
swaiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:19 AM   #123
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 5,099

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
Sponsors are already bailing. He's ****ed.
I think its funny that a gf spat is where the line was crossed. Not housing discrimination. Not telling Baylor a white southern coach is the only way to go in coaching poor black kids. Not all the other times he showed racism in the past.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:25 AM   #124
swaiy
Seasoned Veteran
 
swaiy's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 268

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
We aren't talking about a lawyer or police doing this which would require a court order. We are talking about citizens recording other citizens with or without their concent.

I can't just call up whoever I want and record the conversation, then release it to the public if I want to without their permission.
You can in certain states.
swaiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:29 AM   #125
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 8,286
Default

David Stern is directly responsible for creating the NBA as currently operated.

Dwight Howard is only 6'9" ( not 6'11"). Kobe Bryant is only 6'4.5" ( not 6'7"). The entire marketing scheme is meant to make players look larger than life. From the special rules, to the manipulated games, to the racial cover-ups.

Will it begin to change, now that Stern is gone?
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:27 AM.


Denver Broncos