The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2014, 11:50 AM   #76
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Watching the dems fillibuster everything in the Senate, then the Senate change the rules on them lol, then Obama have to veto everything in site, oh man that will be good.

Who will be the President and the party of no then? Dems will flip flop again and say that because it's them doing the filibustering it's now legitimate politics.
Like they do with everything. Remember the countless threads about how bad the Patriot Act was around here? Or how many threads about how terrible innocent civilians being killed in war was? Or the constant call for hearings on any and everything that even hinted as a conspiracy? Now, we are to pretend nothing is is going on and accept government as gospel now.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 12:11 PM   #77
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
There's a difference between not agreeing or liking the way someone lives their lives and how you treat them as individuals. Just because you don't like a certain lifestyle doesn't mean you have to treat them poorly.
So, as long as Donald Sterling keeps paying the "negroes" he employs, all is good?
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 12:26 PM   #78
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Once it was fine and respectful but now can't use that word "Negro" anymore and anyone caught using it will have no rights

Now lets work on making "bossy" taboo cause it proves you hate women.

They say history runs in cycles, are we moving into another dark age?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 06:11 PM   #79
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Your right two sexy girls kissing is a lot easier on the eyes than to guys packing it in the poop chute.

Do you have a photo for comparison .
Old 04-27-2014, 06:43 PM   #80
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Your right two sexy girls kissing is a lot easier on the eyes than to guys packing it in the poop chute.
How bout one woman fingering the "poop chute" of the other? Equally repulsive to you?
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:52 PM   #81
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
How bout one woman fingering the "poop chute" of the other? Equally repulsive to you?
Woman on Woman
Man on Man
Man on Woman
Woman on Man

Your anus is an exit not an entrance ........ plain and simple.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:09 PM   #82
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Woman on Woman
Man on Man
Man on Woman
Woman on Man

Your anus is an exit not an entrance ........ plain and simple.
So, a woman who fingers her husband's "poop chute" - are both morally repugnant sinners?

Are you just a bit anally retentive?
Old 04-27-2014, 08:18 PM   #83
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

You know what they say about homophobes
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:23 PM   #84
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigs11 View Post
You know what they say about homophobes
Or supposedly straight liberals who always find a way to bring gays into every subject.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:30 PM   #85
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

If something isn't gross to you I think you should try it. If you don't want to try it you are probably lying about it being gross.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:41 PM   #86
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

White dude, black dude, asian dude, latino dude, sand ****ers.

Which one of those doesn't belong.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:14 AM   #87
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Certain conservatives make life so that death feels like a relief to escape the head shaking stupidity.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:47 AM   #88
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Certain conservatives make life so that death feels like a relief to escape the head shaking stupidity.
The wondrous thing about Cut is that he's so entirely ill-mannered that he doesn't even see this thread as a new low, even for this forum.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:49 AM   #89
Bronco Yoda

Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 02:32 PM   #90
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
The wondrous thing about Cut is that he's so entirely ill-mannered that he doesn't even see this thread as a new low, even for this forum.
I guess if you think ill mannered automatically means low or negative. Don't comedians use ill mannered jokes to make people look at things from a different angle? This is a story showing the dirty side of abortion. Liberals love to say things like oh great conservatives want to make women stick hangers up their vaginas to kill babies. I'm sure they would even post stories on that if it suited them.

But once again it's only dirty if its a republican pointing something out.
Old 04-28-2014, 02:32 PM   #91
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

I wonder how many miles per baby a Tesla can get.
Old 04-28-2014, 02:33 PM   #92
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Maybe we can put a little slurry machine right on the cars engine where you mash a baby in there and away you go.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:24 PM   #93
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
I guess if you think ill mannered automatically means low or negative. Don't comedians use ill mannered jokes to make people look at things from a different angle? This is a story showing the dirty side of abortion. Liberals love to say things like oh great conservatives want to make women stick hangers up their vaginas to kill babies. I'm sure they would even post stories on that if it suited them.

But once again it's only dirty if its a republican pointing something out.
I'm a liberal. I'm a progressive. I'm opposed to abortion. Always have been on this forum. You misrepresent this story completely. A medical incinerator in Oregon MAY have been burning tissue from aborted fetuses sent to them from BC, Canada. When Oregon, one of the more liberal states in the union found out, they had it immediately stopped. Here's the local commissioners (no doubt all liberals):

"We provide an important service to the people of this state and it would be a travesty if this program is jeopardized due to this finding," he said in a statement. "We thought our ordinance excluded this type of material at the waste-to-energy facility. We will take immediate action to ensure a process is developed to prohibit human tissue from future deliveries."

It remains unclear how long the facility was possibly disposing fetuses, reports CBS Portland affiliate KOIN-TV.

"I don't know that you can know just like I should have known, but I didn't," the station quotes Brentano as saying. "I'm sorry I didn't know that this included fetal tissue, but now that I do know, believe me things change."

"We are outraged and disgusted that this material could be included in medical waste received at the facility," Marion County Commissioner Janet Carlson said in a written statement, according to KOIN.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/oregon-i...orted-fetuses/

How do you present the issue? "Liberals burn babies to make electricity."
Ergo, you sir, are an ignorant, scum-sucking pos not worth another interaction with me, or any other well meaning person.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 03:38 PM   #94
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
I'm a liberal. I'm a progressive. I'm opposed to abortion. Always have been on this forum. You misrepresent this story completely. A medical incinerator in Oregon MAY have been burning tissue from aborted fetuses sent to them from BC, Canada. When Oregon, one of the more liberal states in the union found out, they had it immediately stopped. Here's the local commissioners (no doubt all liberals):

"We provide an important service to the people of this state and it would be a travesty if this program is jeopardized due to this finding," he said in a statement. "We thought our ordinance excluded this type of material at the waste-to-energy facility. We will take immediate action to ensure a process is developed to prohibit human tissue from future deliveries."

It remains unclear how long the facility was possibly disposing fetuses, reports CBS Portland affiliate KOIN-TV.

"I don't know that you can know just like I should have known, but I didn't," the station quotes Brentano as saying. "I'm sorry I didn't know that this included fetal tissue, but now that I do know, believe me things change."

"We are outraged and disgusted that this material could be included in medical waste received at the facility," Marion County Commissioner Janet Carlson said in a written statement, according to KOIN.

Ergo, you sir, are an ignorant, scum-sucking pos not worth another interaction with me, or any other well meaning person.
Quote:
Ro. the progressive - "Bundy and his redneck pals should count themselves lucky that I wasn't president. I would have sent in the 101st Airborne and cleaned their dumbasses out. Bundy's little redneck militia ****ers would be sitting in Federal Courthouses fighting treason charges and Bundy would be sitting in jail until he paid off the million he owes. And that pos he calls a "ranch" would be added to the BLM land in Nevada."
Old 04-28-2014, 04:21 PM   #95
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ore...ectricity-we-a

SALEM, Oregon, April 24, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – The Marion County Board of Commissioners announced late Wednesday that they are putting a stop to a waste-to-energy facility’s program that was incinerating aborted babies to produce electricity.

Keep supporting that baby killing you enlightened lovers of science.
Just out of curiosity, what would YOU like done with the remains then?
Old 04-28-2014, 04:37 PM   #96
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:

I totally agree the thread title was completely satire making fun of how the media can create an uproar, and coverage, by how you present something. You just don't understand me which is fine.

I'm progressive also. I believe gays should marry, fat people should lose weight or buy 2 tickets to fly, weed should be legal, and rich people should probably pay more tax in some areas. I even want an overhaul of immigration. How does that make me right wing? All I do with thread titles like this is force people to try and understand that giving a woman a right to kill her baby could be very very wrong. Maybe we should re-think they are just medical waste.

If they are just medical waste then why not argue this.

Hey cutthemdown why care? They aren't babies they are medical waste.

Because if your thought was **** cuthemdown. I would never support burning those babies for fuel. They should have been disposed of with dignity. Why? Are they a human life or a lifeless piece of fetal matter.

I agree though I made the thread title provocative to get a response for everyone.
Old 04-28-2014, 04:38 PM   #97
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
Just out of curiosity, what would YOU like done with the remains then?
It depends are they lifeless medical waste, or is was it a baby. You tell me how you really think.
Old 04-28-2014, 04:39 PM   #98
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

That's what this thread is about Yoda I was just asking someone to ask. Does it matter? Is it just trash?
Old 04-28-2014, 05:37 PM   #99
Bronco Yoda

Did you just really answer my question with a question?

This is your righteous indignation. You tell me.

I'm assuming it's all lifeless “biomedical waste” at the time of incineration. Surgically removed human tissue, amputated limbs, and fetal tissue... along with my long lost forseskin!

So, if we're talking about fetal tissue that is from a legally done procedure, in accordance with a parent's religious beliefs and practices... again I ask : What would YOU have done with this biomedical waste\person\body part\organism etc.?
Old 04-28-2014, 06:05 PM   #100
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
Did you just really answer my question with a question?

This is your righteous indignation. You tell me.

I'm assuming it's all lifeless “biomedical waste” at the time of incineration. Surgically removed human tissue, amputated limbs, and fetal tissue... along with my long lost forseskin!

So, if we're talking about fetal tissue that is from a legally done procedure, in accordance with a parent's religious beliefs and practices... again I ask : What would YOU have done with this biomedical waste\person\body part\organism etc.?
cut would have married it.