The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2014, 09:45 PM   #1
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,374

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default Ancient Knowledge

baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2014, 08:51 AM   #2
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,328
Default

3 hours, 51 minutes and 39 seconds?

Must be nice to have the time to spend on that shyte.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:16 AM   #3
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,374

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
3 hours, 51 minutes and 39 seconds?

Must be nice to have the time to spend on that shyte.
Interesting you waste your time telling me I am wasting my time.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:33 AM   #4
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,369

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
3 hours, 51 minutes and 39 seconds?

Must be nice to have the time to spend on that shyte.
Says the guy with 20k+ posts.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 11:21 AM   #5
barryr
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 10,005

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant1999e View Post
Says the guy with 20k+ posts.
And like half of those asking what Venus is?
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:18 PM   #6
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,533
Default

I'd rather be pursuing ancient knowledge. Unfortunately, if we nuke ourselves in the next few years -- and the odds are that we will -- human origins and ancient wisdom won't matter a jot. MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:22 PM   #7
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,533
Default

BTW I have delved into ancient mysteries.
http://atlantisrisingmagazine.com/20...f-nabta-playa/
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:37 PM   #8
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,374

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
I'd rather be pursuing ancient knowledge. Unfortunately, if we nuke ourselves in the next few years -- and the odds are that we will -- human origins and ancient wisdom won't matter a jot. MHG
Watch it you will find much that enhances your understanding of today's world.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:50 PM   #9
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,533
Default

Download my article about the megaliths of Nabta Playa here
http://atlantisrisingmagazine.com/wp...em/pdfs/34.pdf

This paper was the featured article in Atlantis Rising back in 2006. It covers the amazing work of former NASA scientist Thomas Brophy.

The ancient astronomers of Nabta Playa Egypt had advanced knowledge of astronomy. Nor has this yet been explained. MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 03:38 PM   #10
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,374

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Thanks Mark, I am fascinated with the pyramids and who made them not only in Egypt but all over the world. The people of that time could not have accomplished such a task. I think the pyramids tie in with the possible lost city of Atlantis.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 07:02 PM   #11
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,328
Default

Gee, gaffe shows up to suck off baja. Wadda surprise.

Just because the pyramids are really old doesn't mean the Egyptians were stupid.

Why would aliens, or alien-given knowledge, result in the goof known as the Bent Pyramid?

W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:30 PM   #12
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,374

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Gee, gaffe shows up to suck off baja. Wadda surprise.

Just because the pyramids are really old doesn't mean the Egyptians were stupid.

Why would aliens, or alien-given knowledge, result in the goof known as the Bent Pyramid?

You are a very underwhelming person.

Could you just go away.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:07 PM   #13
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
You are a very underwhelming person.

Could you just go away.
No explanation, eh?

You're full of ****.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 11:22 PM   #14
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,374

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
No explanation, eh?

You're full of ****.
Maybe pathetic is the better word for you, yep pathetic person that's you wags

Oh while we are at it lets throw in Bitter, Arrogant, Superior, Rudderless, Mean Spirited, and I'm guessing Timid in real life but other than that you seem fine.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:18 AM   #15
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 10,120
Default

Thanks for the mind blowing video baja. I spent several early morning hours with chills running down my spine. I'm in the middle of watching a video dedicated to the pyramid now, linked on the same page.

So many important topics to cover... Bent pyramid, developed to have aspecific resonance frequency.

The great pyramid at Giza is just amazing. We could not build it better today. I've heard some of the interesting facts about it before, but not this many.

Siemans knocked a guide to the ground on top of it in the 1800's, with the charge from a primitive battery. They quickly ran down. So much knowledge that is unfairly being stolen from us.

Strongly believe in the power of positive energy to change lives. Don't waste your time on those who wish to control you and tear you down. The power of the individual is great.

Last edited by pricejj; 04-21-2014 at 11:21 AM..
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:52 AM   #16
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 10,120
Default

It's strange, because one of my engineering buddies told me recently about thinking positive no matter what. I questioned it. He stood by it, and said it's not easy, and takes practice. I gave it some thought, but did not change anything in particular. It's hard to let go.

Now I see some truth behind this. Thanks baja.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:15 PM   #17
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 37,267
Default

They have shown over and over again how they built the pyramids. It wasn't aliens, it was humans! You would be amazed at what 100 thousand workers can accomplish when they are organized.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:16 PM   #18
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 37,267
Default

Those shows that look like documentaries, but are really science fiction, are made for people like Baja.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:18 PM   #19
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,374

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
It's strange, because one of my engineering buddies told me recently about thinking positive no matter what. I questioned it. He stood by it, and said it's not easy, and takes practice. I gave it some thought, but did not change anything in particular. It's hard to let go.

Now I see some truth behind this. Thanks baja.
You're welcome jj, glad you enjoyed it.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:18 PM   #20
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,374

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Those shows that look like documentaries, but are really science fiction, are made for people like Baja.
You did not watch it did you.

If you will watch the first 2 minutes you will see a man at a podium describing you

Last edited by baja; 04-21-2014 at 12:37 PM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:25 PM   #21
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,374

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Thanks for the mind blowing video baja. I spent several early morning hours with chills running down my spine. I'm in the middle of watching a video dedicated to the pyramid now, linked on the same page.

So many important topics to cover... Bent pyramid, developed to have aspecific resonance frequency.

The great pyramid at Giza is just amazing. We could not build it better today. I've heard some of the interesting facts about it before, but not this many.

Siemans knocked a guide to the ground on top of it in the 1800's, with the charge from a primitive battery. They quickly ran down. So much knowledge that is unfairly being stolen from us.

Strongly believe in the power of positive energy to change lives. Don't waste your time on those who wish to control you and tear you down. The power of the individual is great.
Glad you found value in the information jj. Guys like you are the reason I have continued for years to post this stuff despite the un-investigated ridicule of others.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 02:03 PM   #22
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 10,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
They have shown over and over again how they built the pyramids. It wasn't aliens, it was humans! You would be amazed at what 100 thousand workers can accomplish when they are organized.
Nobody is saying aliens did it. That's what Wags says.

The theory is that the people who built the great pyramid had technology that can't be explained by using 100,000 slaves with rock hammers, copper chisels, and hemp rope. It would be very difficult for us to build the great pyramid in 20 years today.

Also, the great pyramids at Giza are at the exact center of earthly landmass.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 05:02 PM   #23
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Nobody is saying aliens did it. That's what Wags says.

The theory is that the people who built the great pyramid had technology that can't be explained by using 100,000 slaves with rock hammers, copper chisels, and hemp rope. It would be very difficult for us to build the great pyramid in 20 years today.

Also, the great pyramids at Giza are at the exact center of earthly landmass.
Ahh, no. If the technology used was beyond even our understanding, how come they screwed up with the Bent Pyramid?

Please define "exact center of earthly landmass". WTF is that?
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:33 PM   #24
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 10,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Ahh, no. If the technology used was beyond even our understanding, how come they screwed up with the Bent Pyramid?
It's not screwed up. It's a different design. To me it looks like the bend starts halfway up the side, which is the point of highest energy on the inside (apparently). And, like I said, it may be tuned to a different frequency than the great pyramid at giza.

How do you know the same people built them both? What year was it built? What year was the great pyramid at giza built? Nobody knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Please define "exact center of earthly landmass". WTF is that?
Take a wild stab at it. Though that could just be coincidence, since it just happens to coincide to the Nile River delta.

And go ahead, hire whoever you want to hire, and use whatever tools you want to build a structure exactly like the great pyramid at Giza in 20 years, and have it stand for at least 5000 years. I would venture to say it can't be done, even with today's modern technology. It's still the largest building in the world.

We don't have any idea how they built it, why they built it, or what it was used for.

Last edited by pricejj; 04-21-2014 at 10:42 PM..
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:36 PM   #25
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,123

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Nobody is saying aliens did it. That's what Wags says.

The theory is that the people who built the great pyramid had technology that can't be explained by using 100,000 slaves with rock hammers, copper chisels, and hemp rope. It would be very difficult for us to build the great pyramid in 20 years today.

Also, the great pyramids at Giza are at the exact center of earthly landmass.
ROFL


Ahh, I see Baja has found himself an almost as gullible as he acolyte.
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:32 AM.


Denver Broncos