The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2014, 07:53 AM   #26
ak1971
uhhhh

puff, puff, pass?
ak1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 08:45 AM   #27
Buffsroam
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I was driving to work last week. About 8:15am on I-25. A Honda changed lanes in front of me. A safe lane change when what I thought was the spray from the window washer came back at my car. Within seconds I was hit with the obvious smell of weed and witnessed what appeared to be a joint in his hand. Up until now I never considered calling the police. After thinking about it, I still would not.
Buffsroam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:10 AM   #28
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer81 View Post
Generally anything considered a mind altering substance is not exactly an ideal thing to be on when operating a 2000lb vehicle. Booze or weed. It's stupid to do.

I wouldn't do it anymore, nor do I smoke or drink.

However, I drove my friends car once, down a country road drunk when I was 17, because my friend was worse off than me and we had a curfew. It was tough to keep it between the lines.

Like I said, I also drove home from college once when I was 19 smoking a pinner (small joint) in the car. No issues at all.

There's a huge difference between both substances. People have been smoking weed and driving for over 50 years. Now that weed is legal in CO, people will be smoking and driving more. There will continue to be a massive amount of traffic fatalities from drinking and driving, with (I suspect) ZERO reported accidents from a marijuana high.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:15 AM   #29
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

I'm not condoning either, nor would I do it again. But to compare the two while driving (alcohol and weed) is insane.

With alcohol, you can't stand up straight. With weed, you focus and think some things are cooler or funny. Big difference.

I equate driving while smoking marijuana similar to driving while smoking cigarettes, or driving while drinking coffee.

Last edited by pricejj; 04-13-2014 at 11:17 AM..
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:09 PM   #30
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
I don't mind people digging their own graves. I start to mind when they start digging other peoples graves.
what I meant by that term "dig their own graves" was that these guys are gonna eventually get caught, they are so brazen in their actions that they will end up doing something so stupid it will get them in real trouble with the law.

I didn't mean they were going to kill themselves.
Tombstone RJ is online now   Reply With Quote