The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2014, 08:01 PM   #176
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Women sitting on the toilet with the door open talking to me like we are at a coffee shop. Turns me off.

Last edited by baja; 04-15-2014 at 08:03 PM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:20 PM   #177
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Damn, you need to find a better dentist. I recently had a bunch of dental work done, I had all my front top and bottom teeth pulled,along with 3 root canals and 8 stitches and temps put in place all in 2 1/2 - 3 hrs.
Good lord dude! Sounds like you went to a butcher. I guess you haven't been to a dentist in a decade or so and now you paid for it. Sounds like getting every tooth out (unless dead and decayed) probably couldn't have felt too good. Give us details.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:23 PM   #178
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Good lord dude! Sounds like you went to a butcher. I guess you haven't been to a dentist in a decade or so and now you paid for it. Sounds like getting every tooth out (unless dead and decayed) probably couldn't have felt too good. Give us details.

Old 04-15-2014, 09:35 PM   #179
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
At least that sabertooth homeless guy has a few teeth. Peacepipe needs to send us a picture of himself if he can beat this dude's looks.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:53 PM   #180
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
At least that sabertooth homeless guy has a few teeth. Peacepipe needs to send us a picture of himself if he can beat this dude's looks.

Joking aside Peacepipe sorry you lost your teeth. That's gotta suck.
Old 04-16-2014, 06:52 AM   #181
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
When I order something at a restaurant and it makes a ruckus of some sort as it is brought to the table. For instance: fajitas when they come out sizzling. I don't know why but that irritates the bejesus out of me. Last week I had a nice steak dinner and ordered a brandy Alexander on a whim for desert, and sure enough I could hear the waitress loudly tumbling it from across the entire restaurant as she walked towards my table. "Goddamnit that's gotta be mine" was all I could say. Hate that.
And never and I mean never go to a Mexican restaurant on your birthday, you will hear clapping and singing as they come to your table with a funky old sombrero that has been worn by a thousand customers........... JFC I hate that.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:00 AM   #182
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
And never and I mean never go to a Mexican restaurant on your birthday, you will hear clapping and singing as they come to your table with a funky old sombrero that has been worn by a thousand customers........... JFC I hate that.
Every time I go to a Mexican restaurant I always tell them it's (whomever I'm withs) birthday.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:06 AM   #183
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
Every time I go to a Mexican restaurant I always tell them it's (whomever I'm withs) birthday.
that is one heck of an idea....
B-Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:12 AM   #184
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I tend to get iritated with the local news stations. If there is 1 inch of expected snow, they bring out every reporter put them on location and get everybody riled up. Yesterday I happened to be watching, and there was more useless commentary and banter than actual news- also, now I see more advertisitng for networkd shows, i.e. the voice being built into new casts. Just report the local news, if it takes 4 minutes, take the other 26 minutes and give me a black screen....
Old 04-16-2014, 08:42 AM   #185
91BRONCO
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Appraisers who promise to get the appraisal done early, then go missing for a few days only to miss the contract deadline date by one day causing undue stress upon the clients, Realtors and lender in addition to having them scramble to get amend/extend documents drawn up and signed by the clients.

Especially when one of the clients just happens to go into labor the same day......
91BRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:46 AM   #186
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91BRONCO View Post
Appraisers who promise to get the appraisal done early, then go missing for a few days only to miss the contract deadline date by one day causing undue stress upon the clients, Realtors and lender in addition to having them scramble to get amend/extend documents drawn up and signed by the clients.

Especially when one of the clients just happens to go into labor the same day......
that sucks. I woudl go on to posta thread about contractors in general here and how they are unprofessional, unprepared, late, don't call back, and generally suck at the items I woudl consider to related to success in any industry.

But I have had a windows company and rooking company that made me think twice, they have been excellent and then some.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:08 AM   #187
91BRONCO
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Large View Post
that sucks. I woudl go on to posta thread about contractors in general here and how they are unprofessional, unprepared, late, don't call back, and generally suck at the items I woudl consider to related to success in any industry.

But I have had a windows company and rooking company that made me think twice, they have been excellent and then some.
Every now and again people will surprise you....

This is the second time this year I have had issues with randomly assigned appraisers on purchase deals due to the new Home Value Code of Conduct regulation.

COMPLETE BS!
Old 04-16-2014, 09:53 AM   #188
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91BRONCO View Post
Every now and again people will surprise you....

This is the second time this year I have had issues with randomly assigned appraisers on purchase deals due to the new Home Value Code of Conduct regulation.

COMPLETE BS!
It's actually AIR (appraisal independence requirements) from the Frank Dodd act now. HVCC sunseted a couple of years back. Unfortunately the result is the same.

When you set up a system where the middle man's profit(for taking an order and then handing it to someone) is tied to getting an appraiser to work the cheapest, there is no accountability. They don't care if the appraiser sucks as long as they can skim the most from the fee.

The appraisers have to do twice as many reports to offset the skimmer, so the quality suffers.
Gutless Drunk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:02 AM   #189
Bronco
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Talib

I get pissed when I hit my head on something, I usually shout 'mother ****er' and hit something.
Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:03 AM   #190
crush17
orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!

Canker sores.

**** those things.
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:12 AM   #191
Johnykbr
Pro Bowler

2.0: Now with three speeds!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
BVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
Canker sores.

**** those things.
I used to get them a lot until I started taking an antacid once a week. Whenever I get them anymore I just make sure I have cough drops and throat spray around so I can actually somewhat talk without sounding like I have a mouth full of peanut butter.
Johnykbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:18 AM   #192
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnykbr View Post
I used to get them a lot until I started taking an antacid once a week. Whenever I get them anymore I just make sure I have cough drops and throat spray around so I can actually somewhat talk without sounding like I have a mouth full of peanut butter.
My wife gets canker sores all the time. It really sucks because when she has them, well it affects me as well. ...

Anyways have you had good luck with the antacids ??
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:28 AM   #193
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

People that spit when the talk

especially when you and sharing a meal together.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:37 AM   #194
Johnykbr
Pro Bowler

2.0: Now with three speeds!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
BVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
My wife gets canker sores all the time. It really sucks because when she has them, well it affects me as well. ...

Yeah, I went for a cleaning and I had a nasty one so my dentist told me to try it out. Apparently they get really exacerbated by unusual heartburn/indigestion. I used to get them like once a month or every couple of months and now it's much less frequent.
Johnykbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:45 AM   #195
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Yeah, I went for a cleaning and I had a nasty one so my dentist told me to try it out. Apparently they get really exacerbated by unusual heartburn/indigestion. I used to get them like once a month or every couple of months and now it's much less frequent.
She has been taking Lysine and that really has helped just FYI . Thanks for the heads up on the ant acids.
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:55 AM   #196
Cocaine Bronco 420
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Heavily cut yayo and bammer weed
Cocaine Bronco 420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:04 PM   #197
91BRONCO
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
It's actually AIR (appraisal independence requirements) from the Frank Dodd act now. HVCC sunseted a couple of years back. Unfortunately the result is the same.

When you set up a system where the middle man's profit(for taking an order and then handing it to someone) is tied to getting an appraiser to work the cheapest, there is no accountability. They don't care if the appraiser sucks as long as they can skim the most from the fee.

The appraisers have to do twice as many reports to offset the skimmer, so the quality suffers.
Like you said, the result is the same- Frank Dodd still got it wrong and the clients suffer as a result... apparently so does my sleep. My understanding was that the AMC's take was approximately $100 which makes sense as appraisals have gone up about the same.

Well it also helps if the appraiser shows up to the inspection of the property that he sets with the listing agent. Apparently the joker assigned to my file, who I exchanged emails with last night, has not even inspected the property yet (although he took it upon himself to state that he would have the report back to me on the 14th, 2 days prior to when I needed it on the 16th and it was ordered on the 2nd- the freaking 2nd!!!).

It's no wonder he won't have it done today- the new inspection is scheduled for the 17th now.....

Jacka$$!!!
Old 04-16-2014, 12:09 PM   #198
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post

Baking soda toothpaste might help as well (bs is a base, found in antacids)
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:22 PM   #199
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
You might try this, cheap and effective;

Rinse your mouth. Use salt water; baking soda (dissolve 1 teaspoon of soda in 1/2 cup warm water) Be sure to spit out the mixtures after rinsing.
Old 04-16-2014, 02:44 PM   #200
Bronco
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Talib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocaine Bronco 420 View Post
Heavily cut yayo and bammer weed
Nice username to post relevance.
Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote