The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2014, 12:14 PM   #476
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Better to be pissed off than pissed on

(unless your into those kinda things)
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:19 PM   #477
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
We are going to switch from Comcast to Century Link for internet service because I don't think our speed is all that fast paying the amount we do. I hope Century Link is faster and better.
So when we moved last August, I cancelled century link, since I didn't know where we were going. Well they sent me a tracking label for the modem and I put it on a box, with the modem and dropped it off at a UPS (UPS tracking label) drop box. Well, now they're calling me and saying that I owe $107 cause they didn't get the modem. I said, well whats the UPS site say for tracking. They say: "We don't have that tracking number we sent it to you." I say: "I didn't keep it cause I was moving and thats dumb."

Anyway, they've sent me to collections on a modem I sent back and I am going to fight it to the death, even if I ultimately have to pay them $107...

But, yeah, we liked them better than Comcast for internet in Denver just based on speed, but price went up after 6 months or something.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:20 PM   #478
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

the two weeks before the draft
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:50 PM   #479
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
So when we moved last August, I cancelled century link, since I didn't know where we were going. Well they sent me a tracking label for the modem and I put it on a box, with the modem and dropped it off at a UPS (UPS tracking label) drop box. Well, now they're calling me and saying that I owe $107 cause they didn't get the modem. I said, well whats the UPS site say for tracking. They say: "We don't have that tracking number we sent it to you." I say: "I didn't keep it cause I was moving and thats dumb."

Anyway, they've sent me to collections on a modem I sent back and I am going to fight it to the death, even if I ultimately have to pay them $107...

But, yeah, we liked them better than Comcast for internet in Denver just based on speed, but price went up after 6 months or something.
What did price go up to? Another reason we are at the end of the loop in an older neighborhood I think that slows us down. We pay 150 bucks
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:01 PM   #480
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
What did price go up to? Another reason we are at the end of the loop in an older neighborhood I think that slows us down. We pay 150 bucks
Went from $40-70. We bundle with directv and save a little for that, but direcTV always has increases too.

In all reality, we're all getting hosed, but we need the feed.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote