The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2014, 02:13 PM   #376
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer

Ole J

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
Oh lord, another guy that just doesn't have any common sense. Read the links and give it some thought, maybe you'll figure it out some day.

https://www.google.com/#q=zipper+merge
damn, i wish they posted something like this on the roads here in texas. instead, u get people trying to switch lanes and if you stay on your lane, cars will do everything they can not to let you merge.

another thing that pisses me off. the damn construction workers. why the hell do they decide to tear apart the streets during rush hour?? why can't they wait until after rush hour? not only that, it seems that every month they tear apart the same section of the road. WTF!

lets not forget about the stupid red lights. why is there a green arrow when there is nobody in the turn lane? i thought we got sensors for that? why is it that it stays green for a minute.

how about the ultra sensitive intersection sensors. im on a 4 lane road and we are stuck at a red light because of a 1 lane rd has 1 car that just pulled up. guess what, all he wanted to do was make a damn right turn. damn you engineers.
get this, on the same damn road, there is 4 lights less than 1/8 mile apart. they are not in sync, so sometimes you get stuck at one light, it goes green, just as you get to the second light, it turns red, then same thing to the 3rd and 4th. what the hell!

everyday i pass those intersection i want to get a shotgun to them.
SleepingTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:08 PM   #377
rmsanger
I support Missouri cops

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncomutt View Post
Women who don't know discretion when breast feeding in a public restaurant.

I have no problem if you want to breast feed but most women carry some kind of towel for discretion.

But pulling out your swollen leaky tit for some crying brat to suck on and exposing yourself to people trying to digest a meal is not "wonderous beauty".

b****es, you're the same as that creepy guy in the park who opens his trenchcoat and exposes himself in front of children.
any man complaining about boobies in public is full homo... If you're so uncomfortable about them in public, do this:

rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:10 PM   #378
Action
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Week 4 bye weeks.
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:15 PM   #379
rmsanger
I support Missouri cops

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
1. As someone who is disabled, when I have to take a piss and I go into a public restroom only to see the one person inside using the handicapped stall just to pee. And of course he pees all on the toilet seat.

2. Mothers who let their obnoxious children run around screaming in a restaurant or movie theater and act like it's ok.

3. Watching a Broncos game with a Colts fan when we're struggling.
No comment about pissing on the seats as this "pisses me off too"... But the handicapable stall is the cadilac of the bathroom stalls. All other stalls could be open in the bathroom and I'd still take that one every time. You've got space to spread out, grab a few rails, and typically even your own faucet.. what's not to love.

I'll be god damned if you get to park close and get the best stalls.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:23 PM   #380
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
any man complaining about boobies in public is full homo... If you're so uncomfortable about them in public, do this:

The mere chance of seeing an extra titty for free is just heavenly.... Heck, I get a little glimpse of boob through a buttoned shirt as I pass by makes me think I don't have Low-T after all ...

Also, I love curvy women in stretch pants.... I'm not talking chicks smuggling grapes..... Just curvy.... I love a nice butt.....
B-Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:37 PM   #381
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
Week 4 bye weeks.
Exactly what I was going to post.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:45 PM   #382
ram40ut
Seasoned Veteran

I am the danger

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

People who don't know that you don't just f***ing stop in the middle of the road when you're supposed to " yield to an emergency vehicle "

I just talked to a cop about this, he says there are at least a dozen rear enders a week in our town, where people will just stop when they see or hear an ambo, or fire truck. He's also seen people stop, when they are going the other direction of an emergency vehicle with a concrete divider between the lanes.

Come on folks, please stop it.
ram40ut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:47 PM   #383
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I knew you would love that. No, a-holes wait. These are guys from the right lane that come out of our lane and try to jump the gun by going into the left lane and then try getting over back to the right in non moving traffic. They don't have the skills to do it so they will not be getting in front of me. They can get behind me but I don't allow those dumb asses to get in. If I allowed all these to go ahead of me then I would never get to my destination on time. There is a difference of two left lanes merging together and some A-hole in the left lane and jumps to the right lane to go up 40 yards. He better be certain he can get over while traffic is moving.
I agree with this. A sign that tells you the lane is ending. The other lane has a long line of cars as is the only lane for traffic. So you have the a-hole that zooms up the empty lane that's ending to get an advantage and then expects people to let him in? HELL NO! And if a car is in the ending lane, comes up to lane ending sign and wants to get over, turn on the signal and don't be pushy, I'll let you in.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:49 PM   #384
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD4HOF View Post
Some of the comments here about bicyclists make me weep for society. My God, we’re staying in shape and off the medical rolls, doing something productive and you want to rip us for having the audacity to ride the roads? Hey man, cars have been a pox on society since the beginning. Look what they’ve done to our landscape, the environment, even the economy. The hell with y’all!
I do admire bicyclists. But damn it if you're going to be on the road, obey the traffic rules. Just because you're doing something productive doesn't give the right to break the traffic laws, which is generally why bicyclists get injured.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:49 PM   #385
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
1. As someone who is disabled, when I have to take a piss and I go into a public restroom only to see the one person inside using the handicapped stall just to pee. And of course he pees all on the toilet seat.
That'd be me, my bad ... (using the stall, not peein'on the seat).

Won't happen again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restroom Thunder
3. Watching a Broncos game with a Colts fan when we're struggling.
Got one very similar to that .... the last time I was REALLY piss-ed, almost got out of a car on the freeway I was so mad.

Year was 2000, CU Buffs were on the road against Southern Cal in the L.A. Coliseum. Myself and a lawyer pal (and USC grad) went to the game. It was so-friggin-close ... USC won 17-14 on a last-second field goal. My "friend" would not stop talking, leaving the building, walking through the lot, getting in the car. I kept asking, "please, Mike, not cool." Like a good Trojan, he paused, but would not stop. On and on ... so we're on the Harbor Freeway, slow-going merging west on the 10 and I tell him, "let me out here Michael if you can't put a lid on it." He paused longer this time, but slowly he starts speaking again, thinly-veiled taunting, and by Vermont or Normandie I hold up my left fist and explode on him, "I WILL BREAK YOUR F____ING NOSE WITH THE BACK OF THIS HAND AND THROW THIS DOOR OPEN IF YOU SAY ONE MORE F'ING WORD!"

I don't think I've been that pissed or so close to the edge of violence since then.
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:55 PM   #386
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
I do admire bicyclists. But damn it if you're going to be on the road, obey the traffic rules. Just because you're doing something productive doesn't give the right to break the traffic laws, which is generally why bicyclists get injured.
Not true. The most common causes for auto/bicycle crashes are motorists turning into the path of the bicyclist, and turning across the path of the cyclist. Which is why the bicyclist is advised to ride in the middle of the lane, and is their legal right in every single state.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:06 PM   #387
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

When I'm in my car, I'm mad at cyclists.

When I'm on my bike, I'm mad at motorists.

Bottom line: It doesn't matter what mode of transportation... it's the ****ty people inside that ruin everything for everyone.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 07:51 AM   #388
Broncomutt
Looking for

the Sunflower Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post

Creepy gif. Cut the cord.
Broncomutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:26 AM   #389
crush17
orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!

Sprint.

They still have yet to complete their LTE rollout here in Denver, and have been promising it for over 2 years now. I haven't seen my LTE icon light up ONCE, and this is even after Sprint claimed to have updated their network across the state earlier this year.

Not only that, but I pay entirely too much ****ing money to these a-holes.
crush17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:45 AM   #390
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
Sprint.

They still have yet to complete their LTE rollout here in Denver, and have been promising it for over 2 years now. I haven't seen my LTE icon light up ONCE, and this is even after Sprint claimed to have updated their network across the state earlier this year.

Dude, I am so pissed off with Sprint. Many times I cannot get bars in my own house! I am going to the Sprint store soon and if they tell me their network is now updated, I am demanding I am able to get out of my contract. The worst coverage of any of the phone companies. I have been told that it needs to get worse before it gets really good as they switch over their network. I think it is a huge excuse. I have more than a year on the contract but would take them to court if I had to do so. I loved Nextel but the merger with Sprint hasn't done anything for my phone coverage and it is the most expensive of all companies.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 09:00 AM   #391
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

You're riding along on your bike and some dumb sonofabiich that is behind you has just got to pass you just to turn right and you damn near slam your $15,000 Harley into them!!

Makes you just want to stick your boot up their ass
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 09:06 AM   #392
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
No sympathy for a very pregnant woman struggling with a full shopping cart looking for her car in the back of the lot.

Guess you stay seated on a subway or bus and let the pregnant women stand cause you got there first.
I'm actually confused as to why the less encumbered among us wouldn't just bite the bullet and be the one to walk the extra 40 feet instead of demanding to park closer?

Now if it's some chitlin eating amoeba shaped hog sow on a rascal puttering around then f them. But some pregger lady, man, cut'em some slack.

And I'm by no means some saintly gentleman. I'll cut a b**** if I have to.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 09:11 AM   #393
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
I'm thinking some of you guys don't understand proper merging technique. Here it is for you:

http://www.dot.state.mn.us/zippermerge/

You DO NOT line up in one lane for a mile, then yell at people, make rude gestures, or try to block them from getting to the merge point.
I know zipper merge and that's legit. I'm talking about a special brand of DC knob jockey that will pass the zipper merge line on the shoulder to bump ahead of that crew until the last inch of shoulder has forced him into a lane and then bump in. Or if there is no one in the merge lane the **** stain who jumps out of the flow of traffic for the express purpose of using the merge lane to pass on the right to get ahead of those dying a slow death in rush hour traffic.
Old 04-24-2014, 09:12 AM   #394
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Sprint.

I absolutely hate them. I get so many dropped calls and inconsistent signal it's ridiculous.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 09:13 AM   #395
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
You have overlooked bicycles don't burn gas.
Then they're killing the revenues for the federal high way trust fund that provides millions of construction jobs through out the summer. Usually all of which seem to be located on whatever stretch of interstate I happen to be driving.
Old 04-24-2014, 09:14 AM   #396
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
She has the support of the cart to go the extra 40 feet. Stores can do what they want but doesn't mean I have to like them. Should there be prego signs for restuarants? How about ball games? Gas stations need to pump for pregnant women ? How about we just open it up for all overweight and pregnant people? Grocery store is catering to all people. Taking away 4 spots next to the handicap spots (that are already rarely used) means we all have to park farther and hall our groceries further away.

Also, I drive so no need for subway or bus. You can figure out if I would allow them to sit since it is so much the exact same thing as your Prego signs at the grocery store.
Hell yes there should be. Set aside the benefit of the pregnant wife. Consider the poor man she's with. He's had his grapes hen pecked into oblivion by the hormone ravaged wife beast he's rutted with. Have some decency and at least let that dude have access to a bit of primo parking at the ball game as a recognition of the life of pain he's only just begun to endure.

Overweight people should be relegated to the back of the lot for obvious reasons. Walk it off ****er.
Old 04-24-2014, 09:20 AM   #397
91BRONCO
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
Week 4 bye weeks.
Word- we got screwed on that one...
91BRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 11:08 AM   #398
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Sprint.

Where I live we had to have either AT&T or Verizon to get any signal.

You need to look up Aio Wireless, they are a subsidiary of AT&T. It's a prepaid service (so you're month to month, but they have auto-pay, so I don't see any difference than when I was with AT&T), but uses the AT&T towers so we get the same exact service including LTE. I'm paying $35 a month for unlimited talk & text and 500 mb data (unlimited data, but throttled after, I've never hit the limit since I'm on the WiFi at home if I'm not on a computer). My wife has the talk/text/2.5gb data for $45 a month. They have just a talk and text plan for $25 a month if you don't use any data (and some other higher plans too).

The drawback, as any prepaid plan, is that you have to buy your phones at full price, but I calculated out our savings and we could buy new phones every year vs 2 years without a contract.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 11:27 AM   #399
crush17
orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Where I live we had to have either AT&T or Verizon to get any signal.

You need to look up Aio Wireless, they are a subsidiary of AT&T. It's a prepaid service (so you're month to month, but they have auto-pay, so I don't see any difference than when I was with AT&T), but uses the AT&T towers so we get the same exact service including LTE. I'm paying $35 a month for unlimited talk & text and 500 mb data (unlimited data, but throttled after, I've never hit the limit since I'm on the WiFi at home if I'm not on a computer). My wife has the talk/text/2.5gb data for $45 a month. They have just a talk and text plan for $25 a month if you don't use any data (and some other higher plans too).

The drawback, as any prepaid plan, is that you have to buy your phones at full price, but I calculated out our savings and we could buy new phones every year vs 2 years without a contract.

Thanks man, I will check that out for sure.
crush17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 11:33 AM   #400
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Thanks man, I will check that out for sure.
You can bring your own phone too or find one on Ebay, as long as it's compatible (you can check on their website I think) so you don't have to buy brand new for a "new" phone.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote