The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2014, 06:56 AM   #326
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Tony Carter
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 07:29 AM   #327
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Any planet of the apes movie.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 08:07 AM   #328
TD4HOF
Perennial Pro-bowler

He's Better Than MJ!!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bowlen’s Legacy

Some of the comments here about bicyclists make me weep for society. My God, we’re staying in shape and off the medical rolls, doing something productive and you want to rip us for having the audacity to ride the roads? Hey man, cars have been a pox on society since the beginning. Look what they’ve done to our landscape, the environment, even the economy. The hell with y’all!
TD4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:28 AM   #329
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
What do you have against leaf blowers?
Because they sound like ultra-highpitched auctioneers.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:51 AM   #330
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer

Ole J

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Carter

this makes me wanna kill someone. im on the right lane, their is a car on my left. whoever is driving insist on passing me only to cut in front of me and make a right hand turn! whoever could of easily get behind me and make a turn. no, the a-hole must cut in front of me and sometimes slams on the brakes to make a turn.

also, stupid honda civics and the giant exhaust tips that make that stupid whinny noise.

cars that are worth $2000 but the rims are worth $4000

chevy impalas with 24" rims

astro vans with 12" rims

the guys who think they can fit an entire house worth of furniture in the bed of a pickup truck.
SleepingTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:55 AM   #331
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingTiger View Post

also, stupid honda civics and the giant exhaust tips that make that stupid whinny noise.

astro vans with 12" rims

the guys who think they can fit an entire house worth of furniture in the bed of a pickup truck.
So what do you have against Asian teenagers and Mexicans?
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:22 AM   #332
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
this makes me wanna kill someone. im on the right lane, their is a car on my left. whoever is driving insist on passing me only to cut in front of me and make a right hand turn! whoever could of easily get behind me and make a turn. no, the a-hole must cut in front of me and sometimes slams on the brakes to make a turn.

astro vans with 12" rims

....and not tie it down coz it will just magically stay put going 60 MPH down the highway.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:08 PM   #333
Rolling Thunder
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

1. As someone who is disabled, when I have to take a piss and I go into a public restroom only to see the one person inside using the handicapped stall just to pee. And of course he pees all on the toilet seat.

2. Mothers who let their obnoxious children run around screaming in a restaurant or movie theater and act like it's ok.

3. Watching a Broncos game with a Colts fan when we're struggling.
Rolling Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:13 PM   #334
Johnykbr
Pro Bowler

2.0: Now with three speeds!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
BVP

I have a new one. Not a universal one but 99 percent of the time I despise vanity license plates. I just had an unfortunate run in with a turtle and a young woman with the plate that said something along the lines of SHE-NYGA. How in God's name did that slip past the DoT?
Johnykbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:16 PM   #335
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
1. As someone who is disabled, when I have to take a piss and I go into a public restroom only to see the one person inside using the handicapped stall just to pee. And of course he pees all on the toilet seat.

2. Mothers who let their obnoxious children run around screaming in a restaurant or movie theater and act like it's ok.

My mom had her lower leg amputated due to cancer, so she is in a chair a lot. Anyway, I did not realize until she lost the leg how assholish people can be. Fat people using the electronic carts in walmart is the most rage inducing thing. My mom does not use them, but she does like to roll along beside the person using the cart, just staring at them.

And people who take handicap spaces just because. Eff you. I hope something happens to you that eventually means you actually have to use the space, and some other a-hole takes it just so you can know the rage I feel.

Old 04-22-2014, 12:18 PM   #336
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD4HOF View Post
Some of the comments here about bicyclists make me weep for society. My God, we’re staying in shape and off the medical rolls, doing something productive and you want to rip us for having the audacity to ride the roads? Hey man, cars have been a pox on society since the beginning. Look what they’ve done to our landscape, the environment, even the economy. The hell with y’all!
True but if it weren't for cars you would not have everything you have today. Hands down the biggest invention ever. If bikers paid there dues and weren't idiots blowing lights and weaving in and out of traffic without looking , tearing up hiking trails and over all being rude and thinking they are the only ones on the road. I'd have no problem with them.
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:19 PM   #337
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer

Ole J

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
So what do you have against Asian teenagers and Mexicans?
hah, i hate asian teenagers with a passion. so damn arrogant, rude and cocky. think they rule the damn world. i should know, i was one of them back in the day.

c'mon, you don't think what some people do to their cars is stupid?

impalla with 24" is very stupid. everytime they hit a bump in the road, they get a bump on top of their head because the car sends them flying into the roof.

astro van with 12" rims is stupid. the car is a complete mess. the gas mileage is horrible. the car is gaining more miles than what it should be because of the smaller diameter wheels. not only that, you have no idea how fast you're going.

them damn civics make all the noise yet can barely keep up with a smart car. might as well just saw off the muffler
Old 04-22-2014, 12:24 PM   #338
Johnykbr
Pro Bowler

2.0: Now with three speeds!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
BVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer81 View Post
My mom had her lower leg amputated due to cancer, so she is in a chair a lot. Anyway, I did not realize until she lost the leg how assholish people can be. Fat people using the electronic carts in walmart is the most rage inducing thing. My mom does not use them, but she does like to roll along beside the person using the cart, just staring at them.

And people who take handicap spaces just because. Eff you. I hope something happens to you that eventually means you actually have to use the space, and some other a-hole takes it just so you can know the rage I feel.

My wife had surgery about 5 months ago and has been in bed rest/wheel chair bound for any mild mobility so we got a temporary sticker for parking. I never used to really pay attention because I always intentionally park far away from an after too many door slams but it amazes me how many completely spry people hop out of cars and run into a store yet still park in the handicap spots with a sticker or plate.

That and fat people use the damn electric carts so much that whenever she does come with me to go out I now bring along her chair rather than hope that an electric cart is there let alone charged.
Johnykbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:25 PM   #339
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer

Ole J

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Carter

Quote:

had a coworker whois a complete ass. he road a motorcycle and had handicap plates on it. the punk go it because his wife is handicap rides with him. anyways, he parks it in the handicap spot and not that motorcycle spot that is actually closer. i confronted him about it, he says its his right to park there, i tell him he is a dick because he is using the parking spot that someone who is actually handicap might need it. like an ass, he didn't care.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:28 PM   #340
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
had a coworker whois a complete ass. he road a motorcycle and had handicap plates on it. the punk go it because his wife is handicap rides with him. anyways, he parks it in the handicap spot and not that motorcycle spot that is actually closer. i confronted him about it, he says its his right to park there, i tell him he is a dick because he is using the parking spot that someone who is actually handicap might need it. like an ass, he didn't care.
In most jurisdictions, unless the person who the tag is for (in this case his wife) is with him, it would still be illegal to park there.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:31 PM   #341
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:

What is interesting is, I have handicap placards in my car that I can only use if my mother is in the car with me. If I dont, and use the HC space, I can get a ticket. Which seems more than fair.

But yeah, your coworker sounds like a pusillanimous taint.

Old 04-22-2014, 12:32 PM   #342
Rolling Thunder
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
And people who take handicap spaces just because. Eff you.

This.

Also, when people who are perfectly capable of walking fill up an elevator just to go up one story. I despise this.
Rolling Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:33 PM   #343
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
I have been very tempted to key cars parked without reason in Handicapped designated spaces. It really pisses me off.

Here we have a designated space reserved for pregnant women. A healthy young man parked in one of those spaces the other day. I asked him if he was in Ripley's believe it or Not. He looked puzzled so I pointed to the sign. He moved his car.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:34 PM   #344
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post

! I do your #1 but not piss on the seat nor do I use it for actual #1. I use handicap stalls when I need to take a ****. 1) nice leg room (especially if in an airport and you need to bring in your luggage to the stall. 2) Keeps weirdos from doing the foot tap into my stall looking for truck stop sex. 3) Love seeing wheel chairs pacing back and forth as they are holding their pee in.
For your #2, you need to add "on an airplane". Oh, I remember going to Hawaii and this happened. "Lady, are you ****ing nuts?" is what I wanted to ask her.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:34 PM   #345
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnykbr View Post
My wife had surgery about 5 months ago and has been in bed rest/wheel chair bound for any mild mobility so we got a temporary sticker for parking. I never used to really pay attention because I always intentionally park far away from an after too many door slams but it amazes me how many completely spry people hop out of cars and run into a store yet still park in the handicap spots with a sticker or plate.

That and fat people use the damn electric carts so much that whenever she does come with me to go out I now bring along her chair rather than hope that an electric cart is there let alone charged.

If someone honestly need the electric cart, by all means use it. But people who are perfectly capable of walking and decide they dont want to...Jesus Christ. No wonder they weigh 400 lbs. ****ing walk. It cant kill you. There is a truck in town driven by a couple, neither is handicapped but they have the sticker. It is so infuriating. They could both do backflips off the truck bed. I dont get it.

Old 04-22-2014, 12:37 PM   #346
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
If someone honestly need the electric cart, by all means use it. But people who are perfectly capable of walking and decide they dont want to...Jesus Christ. No wonder they weigh 400 lbs. ****ing walk. It cant kill you. There is a truck in town driven by a couple, neither is handicapped but they have the sticker. It is so infuriating. They could both do backflips off the truck bed. I dont get it.

I have seen people so fat riding those carts you can hardly make out they are on a cart.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:38 PM   #347
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer

Ole J

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
In most jurisdictions, unless the person who the tag is for (in this case his wife) is with him, it would still be illegal to park there.
i have no idea. that is the story he told me. it makes complete sense because if he is the one that is handicapped, how the hell is he able to ride a motorcycle in the first place.

i no longer work with this prick, but ever since he told me that story, i had multiple run-ins with him at work. guys like him need a bat to the knee to understand what if feels like to really need handicap plates. maybe then he can understand that those parking spots are for people who need it and not for people who think its their privilege because they beat the system.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:39 PM   #348
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
That must've been written by some CDOT Region 4 reject. Proper zipper merge behavior is to merge early then block the cheaters and flip them off. The cheaters slow traffic to a crawl.
So sad the highways are littered with people like you. Don't even understand what a zipper merge is. It's like gears rotating, cars match their speed to each other and actually merge.

Quote:
The cheaters slow traffic to a crawl
You made the key point and don't even know you did so. The traffic is actually MOVING. I guess that hasn't sunk in yet.

You think the proper solution is come to a complete stop for a mile or so, and don't even understand how stupid that is.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:40 PM   #349
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I have been very tempted to key cars parked without reason in Handicapped designated spaces. It really pisses me off.

Here we have a designated space reserved for pregnant women. A healthy young man parked in one of those spaces the other day. I asked him if he was in Ripley's believe it or Not. He looked puzzled so I pointed to the sign. He moved his car.
I actually hate those signs. I can understand Baby R Us having them but a grocery store? Screw that. I don't care if someone parks in it as an non baby popping women.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:43 PM   #350
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
So sad the highways are littered with people like you. Don't even understand what a zipper merge is. It's like gears rotating, cars match their speed to each other and actually merge.

You made the key point and don't even know you did so. The traffic is actually MOVING. I guess that hasn't sunk in yet.

You think the proper solution is come to a complete stop for a mile or so, and don't even understand how stupid that is.
Zipper merge sign was put up in I believe Seattle or some place in Washington. It showed the proper merging of one car per lane (like a zipper). Traffic improved. I will cheat but only merge into next lane (say going on freeway that starts with a curve so traffic is slower than the freeway you are currently on) in front of a slow car or better, spot a big rig as they never can catch up once traffic moves. The cheaters that stop other lane traffic and then try to squeeze into your lane are the ones I shun and not let in. They can get behind me or get off at the next exit (like I would do if I tried to cheat and couldn't find a break in the traffic). If you are going to "cheat" then do it correctly so it doesn't slow anyone down.