The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2014, 08:34 PM   #226
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Large View Post
****ing miserable little **** whore.... I hope there is a God to judge this

These are the few times a crave Riyadh justice..... This pissing me the **** off

Not excusing what she did, but cyclists are some of the biggest a-holes on the road.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:55 PM   #227
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
Yeah but **** those bicyclists. Think they own the ****ing road. They piss me off.
I'm a bicyclist who follows every rule of the road only to narrowly escape being killed on a weekly basis by a-hole automobile drivers who think they own the road. I'm quite sure it is how I will die someday, yet I continue to ride because it's the only form of aerobic exercise I can do solo without wanting to kill myself. Just out of curiosity, what specifically pisses you off about bicyclists?
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:25 PM   #228
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

I could fill this thread with Disneyworld irritations (we're there this week).
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:46 PM   #229
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
The humidity. It's hot and humid at times in OK but holy balls the Orlando humidity is bananas.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:04 PM   #230
Flacko
UDFA

Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Roby

I hate carrots. There I said it.
Flacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:37 PM   #231
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacko View Post
I hate carrots. There I said it.
blasphemy carrots are orange!!! !!

bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:49 PM   #232
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

*** YEAH STASDNY!!
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:57 PM   #233
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

My boss angers me sometimes. He thinks he is a modern day renaissance man. Watching H2 and Jesse Ventura "the government is out to get us" specials does not make you smarter than anyone else.

He is also a notorious joke killer. He adds on to something funny, and he stabs humor in the heart. And twists the blade.

Old 04-17-2014, 11:18 PM   #234
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
I'm a bicyclist who follows every rule of the road only to narrowly escape being killed on a weekly basis by a-hole automobile drivers who think they own the road. I'm quite sure it is how I will die someday, yet I continue to ride because it's the only form of aerobic exercise I can do solo without wanting to kill myself. Just out of curiosity, what specifically pisses you off about bicyclists?
They suck. They pedal around in the mountains on 2 lane roads in the middle of the lane going 10mph and I have to pick my freaking spot or risk my life going around a blind turn to pass them.

I don't mind the ones that stay on the side of the road, but the ones that act like they're driving a car, and sit in the middle of the ****ing lane, I have struggled to resist the temptation to do what my new heroine did.

Though I do like to see the handicapped faces they make when I blast them with the horn when they don't move over.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 11:36 PM   #235
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
They suck. They pedal around in the mountains on 2 lane roads in the middle of the lane going 10mph and I have to pick my freaking spot or risk my life going around a blind turn to pass them.

I don't mind the ones that stay on the side of the road, but the ones that act like they're driving a car, and sit in the middle of the ****ing lane, I have struggled to resist the temptation to do what my new heroine did.

Though I do like to see the handicapped faces they make when I blast them with the horn when they don't move over.
Riding in the middle of the lane is actually safer than riding on the side of the road. I have tried hugging the side of the road and all it does is allow cars to pass with less than a foot of space, sometimes even brushing me with the side view mirrors. The other problem that occurs when hugging the side is that the bicyclist is often unseen by the motorist. Finally, road debris builds up on the side of the road and exponentially increases the risk of tire puncture (which can be catastrophic at top speed). Bicyclists that ride in the middle of the road are just trying to stay alive. They have the same rights to the road, as well as the same responsibilities. We aren't trying to punish you or slow you down. Just trying not to die. But if you don't believe me, there is plenty of information available about the correct lane position for bicyclists. Hugging the side is asking for trouble.
Old 04-17-2014, 11:53 PM   #236
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Riding in the middle of the lane is actually safer than riding on the side of the road. I have tried hugging the side of the road and all it does is allow cars to pass with less than a foot of space, sometimes even brushing me with the side view mirrors. The other problem that occurs when hugging the side is that the bicyclist is often unseen by the motorist. Finally, road debris builds up on the side of the road and exponentially increases the risk of tire puncture (which can be catastrophic at top speed). Bicyclists that ride in the middle of the road are just trying to stay alive. They have the same rights to the road, as well as the same responsibilities. We aren't trying to punish you or slow you down. Just trying not to die. But if you don't believe me, there is plenty of information available about the correct lane position for bicyclists. Hugging the side is asking for trouble.
Why don't you just stick to the roads that have designated bike lanes then? They're building them everywhere here, and on the side of the road, not the ****ing middle.
Old 04-18-2014, 12:01 AM   #237
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Where I live there is a highway between Florence and Wetmore, Colorado. Highway 67. It's 11 miles or so from start to finish. The summer is horrible. Deer, elk, antelope, cows, sheep, llamas and cyclists. One cyclist is fine. A fleet of them is freaking ridiculous. And there is no etiquette. Middle of the highway, middle of the lane, on the side, going the wrong direction. It's like any a-hole decided to buy the lycra and the bike just for the hell of it.

And not surprisingly, that highway averages 5 car vs cyclist accidents a year. Most of the time they are fatal.

Old 04-18-2014, 12:13 AM   #238
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Why don't you just stick to the roads that have designated bike lanes then? They're building them everywhere here, and on the side of the road, not the ****ing middle.
There aren't bike paths where I live. Apparently there aren't bike paths where you drive. I'd love to ride on a protected bike path every day but it isn't feasible. Bicyclists have the same rights and responsibilities to the roads as you do in your automobile.
Old 04-18-2014, 12:16 AM   #239
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer81 View Post
Where I live there is a highway between Florence and Wetmore, Colorado. Highway 67. It's 11 miles or so from start to finish. The summer is horrible. Deer, elk, antelope, cows, sheep, llamas and cyclists. One cyclist is fine. A fleet of them is freaking ridiculous. And there is no etiquette. Middle of the highway, middle of the lane, on the side, going the wrong direction. It's like any a-hole decided to buy the lycra and the bike just for the hell of it.

And not surprisingly, that highway averages 5 car vs cyclist accidents a year. Most of the time they are fatal.

One of my surgical partners just lost her son last year to a fatal hit and run in Tulsa. He was on his bicycle, obeying the law, and riding to work as a means to stay healthy. Someone just straight up ran him over from behind. Pretty tough to deal with in person.
Old 04-18-2014, 12:31 AM   #240
Flacko
UDFA

Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Roby

Quote:
One of my surgical partners just lost her son last year to a fatal hit and run in Tulsa. He was on his bicycle, obeying the law, and riding to work as a means to stay healthy. Someone just straight up ran him over from behind. Pretty tough to deal with in person.
Drivers can be idiots, bikers don't bother me at all. Think about it, if I'm in a car and somebody's on a bicycle who will survive a collision? Unless they are cutting across the street they're doing no wrong. A lot of people drive too aggressively and don't realize that a car can take lives.
Flacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:41 AM   #241
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer81 View Post
Not excusing what she did, but cyclists are some of the biggest a-holes on the road.

My contention is the lack of empathy for another human being beacause her car was damaged. Who the **** thinks like that?
B-Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 09:09 AM   #242
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
There aren't bike paths where I live. Apparently there aren't bike paths where you drive. I'd love to ride on a protected bike path every day but it isn't feasible. Bicyclists have the same rights and responsibilities to the roads as you do in your automobile.
There aren't bike paths in the mountains yet, but in the city they're widening roads and putting them all over.

With all the bike paths they're putting up I just wish the bicyclists would use them, ride them, live by them.

Like I said, it infuriates the **** out of me when I'm driving on a 2 lane road where every turn is blind and you have some ahole bicyclist that won't get over, and I'm faced with either poking along following some lance Armstrong wannabe dick hole at 10mph or essentially breaking the law to pass him on a double yellow.

If you want to ride in the mountains then for ****s sake, stay on the right or be considerate of the drivers that don't want to look at your spandexed ass as they go 10 mph.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:43 AM   #243
iforgotmypassword
Pro Bowler

My Facebook feed.

The progression of a sloot.

1. Be somewhat hot for a 10th grader.

2. Put on 20ish pounds by senior year. But justify it by thinking out loud that everything is comical and saying "I love _____!!!!!" When _____ really = carbohydrates.

3. Freshman year, college. Slam 47 dudes because your just hot as ****.

4. academic probation

5. Oh ****

6. Justify oh **** by missing your period for 4 months

7. Judge everybody on the planet, male or female for not being a mom.

8. **** out a bastard.

9. Be a good mother for 11 days.

10. Girls night out!!!!!!!!!

11. Girls night out!!!!!!!!!

12. Girls night out!!!!!!!!!

13. Girls night out!!!!!!!!!

14. Girls night out!!!!!!!!!

15. Girls night out!!!!!!!!!

16. Judge everybody for judging you.

17. Upon being able to hold two fifths of whiskey and weighing 245 pounds you decide you should diet.

18. Blame failed diet on bastards and not alcoholism.

19. Repeat steps 8 through 18 quite a few times

20. Get a cosmetology "degree" to supplement your subsidies.

21. Go through several tattood men suggesting that "me and _____ have such a happy little family"

22. The one ****ing Saturday of the year you don't close the bar down and find a new daddy because you can't find a babysitter you let the world know you're judging the people the people who didn't **** up thier lives "home on a Saturday night and loving it #growingnup #thegreatlife".

23. Fast forward a few years. You're an unemployed pain killer addict whose bastard maker/ATM/vagina is used and abused, your a 300 pound god damn chain on society's leg holding the human race down. You've turned Charles Darwin into a ****ing liar by ****ting out 5 bastards with low IQ's. Your oldest daughter is now 14 and is sleeping with as many seniors as she can. You blame the school, bullying, and "rich selfish people" for your daughter being a ****up and put zero blame on yourself for being a horrible mother.

24. Your daughter repeats the whole cycle.
iforgotmypassword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 09:51 AM   #244
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

I don't know whether to laugh or give you a hug. God that is sadly spot on though.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:11 AM   #245
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer

Ole J

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
We have it in Portland and It's not a fix.
its not a fix, but its better than not having it at all. at some point, you just have to many cars on the road which causes slow downs

i take a 20 mile stretch of highway everyday. and everyday, it slows down to a complete stop in areas where there is a major intersection. as soon as i pass that intersection, it speeds back up. for me, its all about the amount of cars merging onto the highway.

in Germany, they have systems to control the amount of cars on the highway which in turn makes traffic more smooth.
SleepingTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:22 AM   #246
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

ESPN saying the Jets did better than us in Free Agency. WTF, we won the FA Superbowl cockbats
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:26 AM   #247
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
ESPN saying the Jets did better than us in Free Agency. WTF, we won the FA Superbowl cockbats
It's fine if ESPN says that because we know they are wrong.
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:29 AM   #248
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
So, Dog Killer never plays a full season Vick, Flags for Me Decker, and Meh CJ2K 4 years ago?

uh, ok.
B-Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:30 AM   #249
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
There aren't bike paths in the mountains yet, but in the city they're widening roads and putting them all over.

With all the bike paths they're putting up I just wish the bicyclists would use them, ride them, live by them.

Like I said, it infuriates the **** out of me when I'm driving on a 2 lane road where every turn is blind and you have some ahole bicyclist that won't get over, and I'm faced with either poking along following some lance Armstrong wannabe dick hole at 10mph or essentially breaking the law to pass him on a double yellow.

If you want to ride in the mountains then for ****s sake, stay on the right or be considerate of the drivers that don't want to look at your spandexed ass as they go 10 mph.
Why don't you just drive where there are bike paths?
Old 04-18-2014, 10:38 AM   #250
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
You picked a really ****ty weather week.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote