The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2014, 05:03 PM   #26
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Yeah.... Well..... So dummy face
I should have used a smiley icon, plus I was up all night and I get a little ornery and combative when I do that.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 05:12 PM   #27
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
I should have used a smiley icon, plus I was up all night and I get a little ornery and combative when I do that.
Who owns that mouth in your avatar?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 07:59 PM   #28
Meck77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
He was old and in rough shape. I remember one of my earliest camps as a Mane poster I saw this old dude tossing balls with then-receivers coach Steve Watson (Steve Watson was Ed McCaffrey before Ed McCaffrey). After I'm chilling on Orange Force One and Meck is sipping a beer asking me if I saw I an old dude playing catch with Steve Watson. I obviously did and he says "That's Wabbit." I never got to meet Wabbit in person but I admired his posts and hope he's happy in comfortable doing whatever he needs to do.
It's too bad we lost him. Perhaps a good time to reflect.

Behind MOST online handles is a REAL person. After awhile it's pretty easy to tell who is a real Broncos fan and who is here to cause trouble. The Orangemane is what you make it. There was a time where 50+ of us would gather at one time. It was incredible. Perhaps we'll get there again. For now be kind to one another.....
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 08:06 PM   #29
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

I miss Wabbit a lot. Very friendly and always had great info. I won't reveal who he is, but he is legit. Last time I saw him post here was when he paid his respects to Mock.

Go Canes!
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 08:07 PM   #30
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
It's too bad we lost him. Perhaps a good time to reflect.

Behind MOST online handles is a REAL person. After awhile it's pretty easy to tell who is a real Broncos fan and who is here to cause trouble. The Orangemane is what you make it. There was a time where 50+ of us would gather at one time. It was incredible. Perhaps we'll get there again. For now be kind to one another.....
Most excellent sentiment Meck. I rep that.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote