The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2014, 10:07 PM   #1
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default Shannon Sharpe fired by CBS.

Dan Marino And Shannon Sharpe Have Been Fired From CBS

CBS has just announced that studio analysts Shannon Sharpe and Dan Marino won’t be returning this fall for its NFL pregame and halftime shows. So who does CBS have in mind to replace these guys? At least one new face you’ll be seeing on The NFL Today come this football season is former Atlanta Falcons tight end Tony Gonzalez.

This kinda sucks.
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2014, 10:08 PM   #2
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer

And the other is Bart Scott. Where you been hiding out? Old news.
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:35 PM   #3
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Damn, they fired them again?
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:02 PM   #4
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
Damn, they fired them again?
Damn, so they got fired like 2 months ago and now again?
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:04 PM   #5
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Lol....nice one, Q
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:09 PM   #6
Vegas_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Fear is a lack of preparation.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
1 Elam 1

Hate for TGonz runs deep - he is a joke and has haunted each of us for years in a Chief's jersey. Well, my hate goes a lil' deeper- not only is he a former Chief, he plays around with really hot chicks while having a very hot wife.

One girl, in particular, was a beautiful girl (model) that is/was a photographer for the Falcons - she was hot - I mean she be perfect. I met her in Atlanta and soon enough we plan for her to come to Vegas. While she is in Vegas visiting, THIS thug calls her and sends her a bonus $120k AM Vantage delivered to her home and makes it hell for me. She had recently shot some photos of the family and his wife for the cover story when he signed with Atlanta. Took me 10 seconds to put that one together.

His long time wife must be open to his play and infidelity - ya think?! I, however, deal straight up and waited till I could hijack her phone and text him right back to leave him a message...for freeeeeeee: "Mrs. Gonzy know about yur 2 door play? I have her #. Luv Broncos Fan." Never heard from him the rest of the trip and politely sent her packing.

Bad news is she still drives the car today but you would never catch me in it or on it after that...messed me up good as I had to move on quickly after spending way too much time and money on that situation.
Vegas_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:23 PM   #7
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
Hate for TGonz runs deep - he is a joke and has haunted each of us for years in a Chief's jersey. Well, my hate goes a lil' deeper- not only is he a former Chief, he plays around with really hot chicks while having a very hot wife.

One girl, in particular, was a beautiful girl (model) that is/was a photographer for the Falcons - she was hot - I mean she be perfect. I met her in Atlanta and soon enough we plan for her to come to Vegas. While she is in Vegas visiting, THIS thug calls her and sends her a bonus $120k AM Vantage delivered to her home and makes it hell for me. She had recently shot some photos of the family and his wife for the cover story when he signed with Atlanta. Took me 10 seconds to put that one together.

His long time wife must be open to his play and infidelity - ya think?! I, however, deal straight up and waited till I could hijack her phone and text him right back to leave him a message...for freeeeeeee: "Mrs. Gonzy know about yur 2 door play? I have her #. Luv Broncos Fan." Never heard from him the rest of the trip and politely sent her packing.

Bad news is she still drives the car today but you would never catch me in it or on it after that...messed me up good as I had to move on quickly after spending way too much time and money on that situation.
What? Ok, the best I can tell from that is you dislike Tony Gonzalez, think he is a creep, he cheats on his wife, he stole your crush and then you stole her phone, texted him and then left her alone.

I think that's what you said.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:26 PM   #8
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

I hear we might get into the Super Bowl last year!
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:33 PM   #9
McDman
Ring of Famer

Huzzah!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

Are you drunk?
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:59 PM   #10
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:

For years? I am having a hard time thinking of a more least impactful HOFer.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:31 AM   #11
Carmelo15
Chauncey!

Jeyton Mannway

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Omar Bolden

These hoes ain't loyal
Carmelo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:31 AM   #12
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
I hear we might get into the Super Bowl last year!
We won I heard!
Old 04-03-2014, 12:39 AM   #13
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

Sour grapes? It's no big deal there are a lot of guys that Tony G would steal chicks from.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:45 AM   #14
Vegas_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
1 Elam 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelo15 View Post
These (man) hoes ain't loyal
Rep. Exactly.

This cat knows how to have fun in a thread that is olde news.

Last edited by Vegas_Bronco; 04-03-2014 at 12:54 AM..
Old 04-03-2014, 12:46 AM   #15
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man

cooking up a victory

I met Tony G here in Scottsdale when he was still with KC.
he was very friendly and gracious.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:49 AM   #16
Vegas_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
1 Elam 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
I met Tony G here in Scottsdale when he was still with KC.
he was very friendly and gracious.
You don't say?
Old 04-03-2014, 01:25 AM   #17
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer

Quote:

. ??
Attached Images

Old 04-03-2014, 05:41 AM   #18
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelo15 View Post
These hoes ain't loyal
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:43 AM   #19
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Quote:

Old 04-03-2014, 06:31 AM   #20
Shananahan
Custom User Title

Forgive me for not being up-to-date on my rap lyrics.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:34 AM   #21
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
Forgive me for not being up-to-date on my rap lyrics.
Please see pre-posted videos for reference material.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:40 AM   #22
randerson1184
Camp Arm

Super Bowl 49 champs or bust.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kayvon Webster

randerson1184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:44 AM   #23
HorseHead
Ring of Famer

Stay thirsty my friends..

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay

Personally, I liked "Vegas's" take. But it also made me realize how un-hip I am...
HorseHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:55 AM   #24
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

I'll miss seeing Shannon so often and loved his hijinx, but if I weren't a Broncos fan... I get it.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:14 AM   #25
Broncomutt
Looking for

the Sunflower Samurai

Sharpe's replacement~ Budeep a bubba da beep my lubba.
Attached Images

Broncomutt is offline   Reply With Quote