The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2014, 11:47 AM   #151
BroncosfanGuy
Make dub not dubstep
 
BroncosfanGuy's Avatar
 
Big Fan

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,674

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

serious business™ on the information superhighway
BroncosfanGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:49 AM   #152
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,685

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
A thread devoted to liquor might be entertaining.

For example, my avatar pic is a deliciously orange concoction of coconut rum with orange-mango juice. And blue plastic "ice-cubes" to give it a distinctly Broncos hue.

Yep... I'm a bartender.
That should be the next thread, indeed.
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:51 AM   #153
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,882

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Let's do BCJ next since he's the little C-word that started this stupid **** because someone had the audacity to compliment me. The nerve of that person!

BCJ was a frequent poster when I first joined here. I liked him. He disappeared for a year or so and when he came back I was excited and used to say stuff like "Welcome back! Post more, man!"

Then he did... and it turns out he sucks. He has no football insight or IQ and he's one of those guys that thinks they're funny when they're horrendously unfunny. Like George Clooney... only a super ugly version without the money.

Over probably 6 months I got pretty exhausted with his complete void of wit. Then, as many of you know, I'm a parent to a wonderful little girl. Anyway, as most parents know (and non-parents who are likely sick of reading about the **** on Facebook), there are some pretty exciting parts to parenthood. When my daughter was about 7, we had particularly fun Easter together and I made a thread about a particularly cute Easter (Here: http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ghlight=easter)

Here's how Captain Insecurity, BCJ replies:

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
My wife forgot to grab the easter stuff when they took off to visit her parents so I had to take the goods to vegas with me for viva las vegas weekend (rockabilly festival). I always leavelate Saturday night to arrive in time. Well had to leave after jerry lee lewis played. Wife didn't want to put the basket. Making to be completed at 3pm. It was the least she could have done to interrupt my sat. Night in vegas. Now, you just found the better easter parent than reverand. Edit: 3AM
He takes a Happy Easter thread and turns it into a competition and oddly thinks he's an awesome parent because he left Vegas after Jerry Lee Lewis played to be there for his kids?

Also, if you see a picture of him, his posts get even more hysterical.

I won't waste more time on BCJ because he's the least annoying of this current group and I did, in fact, like him once upon a time.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:52 AM   #154
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,882

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Please show me where I did that? That is right back to your NPD and you automatically think that I was referencing you. Do you think I actually give a 2 ****s about you? Yes you are very easy to troll I will admit.

My bad I did respond to a comment could you imagine if there were only 5 football experts and I said well there would only be 1. I was talking about MED you know.
Your post history (even in THIS thread) presents a mountain of history that says otherwise, as referenced above. And if not, then why do you keep talking about me?

I don't like you. I don't talk about you. I don't want to talk to you.

The last time something this creepy happened to me on the OM, it was g6 talking about a picture of my daughter.

You're that ****ing creepy. Stop.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:54 AM   #155
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,293

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

This is just getting to be shameful.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:55 AM   #156
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,882

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Lastly, there's errand...

Honestly, I won't even waste any time on a guy who's entire post history consists of complaining about people discussing football on a football forum.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:56 AM   #157
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Let's start with you.

Here's some of your own posts that make the irony of what you wrote above super hilarious:

Here's you referencing your favorite thread:



http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...5&postcount=45

This illustrates how you are the Moby Dick of hypocrisy--whale reference intended. You absolutely love when I go after someone... so long as it's not you.

In fact, here's you even referencing me in the "Favorite OM Poster" thread.



http://www.orangemane.com/BB/newrepl...eply&p=3186420

I'd go grab many, many more cringe-worthy examples of your complete void of character, but the point is you're not worth my time (this applies to all four of you, but I'll get there ). That's why I don't enter threads talking about you... but you enter threads talking about me. And honestly, that's sad. It seriously is.

The reality, gunns, is that I just don't respect you. I don't know why I would. You're a hypocrite who adds no value to the board.

You don't dislike me because I'm mean to people who deserve it. You dislike me NOW because YOU deserve it.
Dude, I remember writing those and I stand behind them. That was quite awhile ago, and there was a point when I did like you, I generally like everyone no matter what. I still like you and hope that one day you will figure out that the world does not revolve around you. You will.

Also so flattered that you would hang on to those. Funny thing is, I hung on to a bunch of yours also, as proof of your a-hole like self. And not one of them is to me or about me. If you'd like me to post them, just say the word. When I get out of my afternoon hearings I'll do it just for you.

No Rev, you can hang on to that premise that it's because of what you say to me. If I didn't like it I wouldn't egg you on like this. It's when you pop in with your egotistical posts in an attempt to prove 1. you're right and 2. to make yourself look better by belittling someone, not just their opinion, but them as a person. Say what you want to me Rev, my goal in life has never been to have you respect me. I could care less. I'd post glossy posts on here about you if that were the case and kiss your ass like the people who are "worth a ****" puzzlingly do.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:56 AM   #158
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!
 
Jason in LA's Avatar
 
Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: LA
Posts: 11,853
Default

This could turn into the thread where all the old battles resurface. That would be pretty funny.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:59 AM   #159
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.
 
HAT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 5,771

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Okay. You guys are this desperate for attention, I will give you the attention.

Just got home from the gym, reheating some BBQ quick and then I'm all yours for a bit.

Try not to let your fat feelings get any more hurt... the rationale for why I specifically hate you will be fun for all.
Classic.
HAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:01 PM   #160
crush17
orange & blue
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,252

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!
Default

Whooo boy.

We got a live one! lol
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:02 PM   #161
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,882

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Here's a list of OMers I've had significants confrontations with in my 9 years as a poster:

BroncoBeerslug
MVPlaya
macgruder
tsiguy
baja
angryllama
sassy (which means Hogan too)
gunns
errand
amesj (this one actually bothered me, I thought we were buds and he turned on me pretty hard and I still don't know why, but whatever)
DenverDUI
broncocalijohn
Blueflame

Honestly, I'm 100% cool with that list.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:04 PM   #162
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,882

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Dude, I remember writing those and I stand behind them. That was quite awhile ago, and there was a point when I did like you, I generally like everyone no matter what. I still like you and hope that one day you will figure out that the world does not revolve around you. You will.

Also so flattered that you would hang on to those. Funny thing is, I hung on to a bunch of yours also, as proof of your a-hole like self. And not one of them is to me or about me. If you'd like me to post them, just say the word. When I get out of my afternoon hearings I'll do it just for you.

No Rev, you can hang on to that premise that it's because of what you say to me. If I didn't like it I wouldn't egg you on like this. It's when you pop in with your egotistical posts in an attempt to prove 1. you're right and 2. to make yourself look better by belittling someone, not just their opinion, but them as a person. Say what you want to me Rev, my goal in life has never been to have you respect me. I could care less. I'd post glossy posts on here about you if that were the case and kiss your ass like the people who are "worth a ****" puzzlingly do.
No, slore. That's your narrative. Not mine.

You want some respect from me?

1. Leave me the **** alone.
2. Show some value.

It's that simple.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:05 PM   #163
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,648
Default

I was going to make a list but then I got high.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:06 PM   #164
crush17
orange & blue
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,252

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!
Default

Rev you have come after everyone at one point or another lol


I was looking for that time you neg rep'd me and called me an "illiterate queer" but it's not on my rep page anymore!

crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:07 PM   #165
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,319

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Your post history (even in THIS thread) presents a mountain of history that says otherwise, as referenced above. And if not, then why do you keep talking about me?

I don't like you. I don't talk about you. I don't want to talk to you.

The last time something this creepy happened to me on the OM, it was g6 talking about a picture of my daughter.

You're that ****ing creepy. Stop.
Whatever dude I defended you against him. You don't like me because I am not afraid to call a spade a spade. I am spot on about you NPD and you do think the world revolves around you. You think you are better than people and better than anyone at life. I actually agree with almost all of your football takes but your personal agenda to make yourself look awesome sucks. Name one poster who has as many enemies as you. It's funny that you determine who the great posters are and they all coincidentally are the ones who constantly fluff you big ego and little prick.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:08 PM   #166
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
I guess point out the part where I did anything but defend myself from a few unprovoked people?


Unprovoked?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:10 PM   #167
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
That's cute that I've hurt your feelings that badly that you have to do **** like this at every turnjust to have an identity, but go ahead and post some examples.


Once again YOU continually make things about me. I didn't come in here talking about you or anyone. otoh you, bcj, gunns and errand came in here talking about me. Not vice versa.
I just stated a fact..... You're the Mane's biggest azz hole and not as well respected as some on here believe.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:10 PM   #168
Taco John
24/7 Broncos
 
Taco John's Avatar
 
All Hail King Midas

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 50,470

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc0guy View Post
I wasn't trying to start any fights when I made this thread, I just thought it would be fun and interesting. Either way, it has been both.
You're my new favorite poster for starting this awesome, awesome thread. laughs out loud are being had...
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:10 PM   #169
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,882

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post


Unprovoked?
...Show me my post before yours?
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:11 PM   #170
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Here's a list of OMers I've had significants confrontations with in my 9 years as a poster:

BroncoBeerslug
MVPlaya
macgruder
tsiguy
baja
angryllama
sassy (which means Hogan too)
gunns
errand
amesj (this one actually bothered me, I thought we were buds and he turned on me pretty hard and I still don't know why, but whatever)
DenverDUI
broncocalijohn
Blueflame

Honestly, I'm 100% cool with that list.
And what are the odds that all of us are the azz holes when YOU are the one constant in the equation?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:15 PM   #171
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,882

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
I just stated a fact..... You're the Mane's biggest azz hole and not as well respected as some on here believe.
You're cute errand. You're a very petty, jealous "man" (using the term INCREDIBLY loosely).

Remember this thread? Where I went out of my way to write something for the OM? Give people football content?

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112354

(^ also shows how "I dont give two ****s about you but I talk about you constantly" DENVERDUI always rushes in to hear what I have to say)

The whole first page is people complimenting it and engaging in football discussion and then jealous little errand comes barreling in calling it common knowledge when I guarantee you didn't know **** before hand because you just don't make football posts.

The extra irony? Omaha became such a huge topic during the postseason and every sports show spent their time essentially reiterating this thread. You would assume that the "massive attention whore" that I am, I would've bumped it to gloat.

YOU are beneath me, errand. Take your lies and your jealous and gtfo.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:15 PM   #172
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 5,611

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

I've never had a problem with rev outside of tebow debates. In fact, when I've flipped out on trolls Rev has a couple of times put things in perspective for me.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:16 PM   #173
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,882

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
And what are the odds that all of us are the azz holes when YOU are the one constant in the equation?
On THAT list? Are you kidding me?

I'd say an easy 100%... it's an assembly of worthlessness.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:17 PM   #174
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!
 
Jason in LA's Avatar
 
Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: LA
Posts: 11,853
Default

I really didn't like Slap, and I also didn't like his chick Tredici. When I'd get into a fight with Slap that would mean that I was in a fight with her too. She was annoying.

Oh, and I really don't like Bob. Like seriously, I don't like the guy, and it has nothing to do with him being an annoying Chiefs fan.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:17 PM   #175
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,293

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Thankful not to be on Rev's bad side.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:08 PM.


Denver Broncos