The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2014, 11:39 AM   #126
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,963

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesnyde View Post
Lonestar.
That dude posts on IAOFM in the comments all the time. Still just as big of a jackass as ever.
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:45 AM   #127
tesnyde
Paradigm Coordinator
 
tesnyde's Avatar
 
Keepit nuttier than a squirrel turd

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
That dude posts on IAOFM in the comments all the time. Still just as big of a jackass as ever.
Sums it up. Just the name, no comment, makes people's blood boil. He fought with everyone.
tesnyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:51 AM   #128
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Lone star vs math. Where is this money coming from
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:54 AM   #129
NorthernistCaliforneeway7
Pro Bowler
 
NorthernistCaliforneeway7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 546

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Definitley anything mattyg. Dude is straight thugery incarnate. Straight stabbin peeps on a wim. Just not given a ****. Was no chooch, thats for sho.

Lonestars up there as well, but I seriously feel sorry for the guy. Needs to be on heavy meds.
NorthernistCaliforneeway7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:57 AM   #130
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,704

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Serious trivia question. Who am I describing here when I mention the narcissistic personality disorder. Here are some traits and I want you to really think it through.

-Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments

-Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others

-Envies others and believes others envy him/her

-Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence

-Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others

-Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior
Oh gee, that took all of a nano second to figure out. You must have touched a feeler because he pops right in with his broken record of hurting feelings. If he only knew. Sad.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:59 AM   #131
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,679

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Oh gee, that took all of a nano second to figure out. You must have touched a feeler because he pops right in with his broken record of hurting feelings. If he only knew. Sad.
Okay. You guys are this desperate for attention, I will give you the attention.

Just got home from the gym, reheating some BBQ quick and then I'm all yours for a bit.

Try not to let your fat feelings get any more hurt... the rationale for why I specifically hate you will be fun for all.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:00 PM   #132
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,659

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
I guess point out the part where I did anything but defend myself from a few unprovoked people?
Defend yourself from the truth?
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:03 PM   #133
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'
 
2KBack's Avatar
 
Cake is delicious

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wash DC
Posts: 8,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post

Also TheReverend Vs. Like 15 people.
This thread is working its way towards such a match-up

Last edited by 2KBack; 03-20-2014 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: I brocked a word
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:04 PM   #134
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Remember Eyepatch?
Lol, no. Who is that!?
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:05 PM   #135
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,659

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
That's cute that I've hurt your feelings that badly that you have to do **** like this at every turnjust to have an identity, but go ahead and post some examples.
.
Post 108 on here. You think all the above posters envy you and are jealous of you.

Post 180 something in the what's on your mind thread. Everyone was putting funny stuff to basic stuff and Rev needs to right a page to tell us all how awesome he is and is the best parent in the world. Congrats.

Long before my time but the selfies ****ing a lobster thread.


You got brought up in this thread by other posters. Rev vs insert numerous posters. There is only one constant there.

Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 03-20-2014 at 12:12 PM.. Reason: Correction that was somebody else with loser rankings.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:05 PM   #136
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,704

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
BCJ, errand, gunns, and DenverDUI now all have the completely predictable,unprovoked jealous and jilted attacks on me in this thread.

Throw in baja (who has naturally welched on his word to leave, but has come back after realizing no one gave a ****), and you've got all the usual, obsessive suspects. Plus Cito and TonyR

You guys are sad.

Find one poster worth a **** that I don't get along swimmingly with. Really think it through.

...Exactly.
Oh hell yeah Rev, you're the man! As Kaylore said, someone disagrees with you and you react immediately. You know it all! And personally I'm so impressed with you knowing which posters are worth a **** and which are not. IMPRESSIVE.

Hmmm, while Kaylore said you get under people's skin, I truly think it's the other way around. Those of us that aren't worth a **** do it to get THIS reaction. It's worth a good laugh for the day. Making yourself look stupid.....again.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:09 PM   #137
NorthernistCaliforneeway7
Pro Bowler
 
NorthernistCaliforneeway7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 546

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

WORLDSTAR!!!
NorthernistCaliforneeway7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:18 PM   #138
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Lol, no. Who is that!?
Maybe it was just Patch? A really annoying Raider fan. Every time he posted it was like a turd had landed on the thread.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:19 PM   #139
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue
 
Eldorado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,340

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast
Default

Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:21 PM   #140
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,679

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Oh hell yeah Rev, you're the man! As Kaylore said, someone disagrees with you and you react immediately. You know it all! And personally I'm so impressed with you knowing which posters are worth a **** and which are not. IMPRESSIVE.

Hmmm, while Kaylore said you get under people's skin, I truly think it's the other way around. Those of us that aren't worth a **** do it to get THIS reaction. It's worth a good laugh for the day. Making yourself look stupid.....again.
Let's start with you.

Here's some of your own posts that make the irony of what you wrote above super hilarious:

Here's you referencing your favorite thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
I remembered how hilarious this was and was bored so I went back in and read it again. I've chuckled at posts here but I'm sitting here literally laughing my ass off. Rev was on that day. Oh damn, whenever he would reference the whale I am rolling. TSI's reactions were priceless. Oh damn, clueless in Illinois. Damn that was good, worth the reread.
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...5&postcount=45

This illustrates how you are the Moby Dick of hypocrisy--whale reference intended. You absolutely love when I go after someone... so long as it's not you.

In fact, here's you even referencing me in the "Favorite OM Poster" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Me too. I wish he'd come back but I understand why he doesn't.

I've asked several times about theDave. His posts were funny and excellent. I also miss Atlas. I like Baja, Spider, Alchemical or whatever before he became so serious, Dom, Rhorrirm, Jim Lahey, Apa, broncosteven, crawdad. And even though I don't agree with them often on somethings I like these as good guys overall, SmilinAssassin27, SoCalBronco, CBF1, Kaylore. One of the few that like LABronco, except when he talks about the Lakers.

I love to push siryennek, broncalijohn, GarciaBronco and theRev's buttons, but I like them. There's others I like but can't think of now
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/newrepl...eply&p=3186420

I'd go grab many, many more cringe-worthy examples of your complete void of character, but the point is you're not worth my time (this applies to all four of you, but I'll get there ). That's why I don't enter threads talking about you... but you enter threads talking about me. And honestly, that's sad. It seriously is.

The reality, gunns, is that I just don't respect you. I don't know why I would. You're a hypocrite who adds no value to the board.

You don't dislike me because I'm mean to people who deserve it. You dislike me NOW because YOU deserve it.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:21 PM   #141
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,065

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

TailgateNut's meltdown was both entertaining and sad. I actually like the guy and he's always been a generous parking lot host.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:29 PM   #142
Mediator12
OM analyst
 
Mediator12's Avatar
 
Roby AND Latimer?Who the Hell Knew?

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: INDY
Posts: 10,132

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

I try to get along with everyone and when I joined this place in 2003 this place was the Wild West. However, there were some damn smart football people on here and I loved the football discussion.

My screen name says it all, I joined hoping to help keep the discussions less personal and more about the beloved team we all support, except the trolls of Course I am a trained counselor, coach, and now Consultant so I deal with real world problems all day long and this place is just a microcosm of football fun for me to escape to from time to time like now.

Since then, I have been to training camp with the best damn crew of guys ever to provide training camp reports. I have met 100+ O'Maners in DEN at games and at Meck77's tailgates and a bunch of awesome people in Canton for the Broncos game and Inductions.

I have tried to quit this place several times in 10+ years, but eventually I come back to talk draft and get sucked in again. I laugh so hard when people take it personal, and I left one time because Merlin and I got into it and I bit hard. Only time I had a heated argument here since the Plummer days.....
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:30 PM   #143
Bronc0guy
50 Omaha Set Hut
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 
Get him in the HOF

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,278

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Wrong. Med is the football guru, does actual research to support his knowledge. And no, most of us are not wide eyed freshman.
He was just meaning the newer posters to the mane, not everyone. He was joking, also.
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:34 PM   #144
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams
 
ludo21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 20,076

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster
Default

Rev do you keep a catalog of this quotes? You are literally crazy quick with how often you can pull those out.....
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:34 PM   #145
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,679

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Okay DUI, your turn:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Post 108 on here. You think all the above posters envy you and are jealous of you.

Post 180 something in the what's on your mind thread. Everyone was putting funny stuff to basic stuff and Rev needs to right a page to tell us all how awesome he is and is the best parent in the world. Congrats.

Long before my time but the selfies ****ing a lobster thread.


You got brought up in this thread by other posters. Rev vs insert numerous posters. There is only one constant there.
Why don't you link the posts? Is it because you're full of ****?

How does post 108 in this thread have anything to do with it? After several pages of letting you guys talk about me without me saying anything, I finally respond and IM THE ATTENTION WHORE? This is why no one respects what you say... because you're completely ****ing stupid.

But let's delve into your obsession a little more. Tell the truth: how often do you creepily start turning a thread that has nothing to do with me into a thread about me (before I even post a word) and then claim I'm seeking attention if I refute it?

I mean... you did it here in this thread.

Dude, you even tried making the ****ing Malaysian thread about me with your tired narrative that you have yet to have use any posts to support:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
There would be one poster. Now you just have to figure out who that is.
I've told you I find you extremely creepy before. I 100% mean it and I just want you to stop talking about me. I've asked many times... But you can't, and then claim I'm the narcissist. I just don't want to interact with you. That's what I want.

Remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Holy **** dude. I'm not the one talking about me.

You are.

I'm the one asking you to stop talking about me.

That should make you feel creepy when a stranger you know nothing about has to ask you to stop talking about them.
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...postcount=6777

In fact, if you follow the above link, you'll see me replying to that same tired narrative that you posted in this thread and refused to actually support.

And if you think THIS post (the one mentioned in his post above, which is in the What's On Your Mind" thread where everyone was sharing life advice) is thumping my chest about how great I am, then, yeah, you're even more insecure than I imagine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
What a cool thread. I'm such a nerd at heart that I approach life like a role playing game.

In RPGs, you travel the world trying to develop your character and money is essentially meaningless beyond what it can do to accelerate your character development.

I think the same approach to the real world is massively successful. Every day should be a step forward. Every morning I pick something I want to do better. Every day I strive to be better whether it's physically, mentally, spiritually or emotionally.

Life's in a rut? Go "level up" Find a way to develop yourself in your situation and begin pushing toward a better life. Bored at work? See if they have any education incentive programs and go get your degree or masters or even a relevant certification. I, myself, am currently working towards my MBA. I don't need one. I'm perfectly content. But I think it makes me a better person... and not just on paper. And it certainly provides a better sample for emulation from your kids.

The hardest part is always the first step. Between education, fitness, relationships, etc, there have been a lot of difficult first steps in my own path. However, by the time I hit 35, I'll have accomplished the following:

-Highly distinguished and decorated Marine Corps career, obtaining the rank of Sergeant (and was Staff select at the end of my 5 years active service), and fighting in Iraq.
-Summa cum laude BSB from Penn State back when Princeton rated Smeal the best business college in the nation (Alpha Sigma Lambda/Pi Delta Chi honors society).
-MBA
-Published 4 books - my 2015 big house release should hopefully be a best seller.
-Excellent physical shape

but my greatest accomplishment will always be my daughter.

This approach has been massively successful for my daughter, who at age 10 is an amazing dancer who's never gotten below an A and also does gifted programs, math team, chorus, student council, etc.

It's funny, I grew up a comic book, latch-key kid and always admired super heroes--especially the X-Men with their next stage of evolution mutations. Meanwhile, we all have capability for real life super powers (not literally, I mean like a highly advanced education in one area, an arts skill that can enrich someones life, or a heavenly sense of compassion, charitable acts, etc) if we took the time to develop them.
People don't respect you here, but it's not because of me. People don't respect you because you're stupid. They see that you're stupid because with thousands of posts, you still can't write a complete sentence.

Ultimately, I don't think I'm better than everyone. However, I KNOW I'm better than you.

Don't like it? By all means, prove me wrong. Instead of doing that, though, you just make **** football post after **** football post to the point where even eternally nice-guy Khan called you a retard.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:35 PM   #146
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,679

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
Rev do you keep a catalog of this quotes? You are literally crazy quick with how often you can pull those out.....
No, I have a really good memory. Not Sheldon Cooper good, but good enough to remember keywords easily.

Do you guys want BCJ or errand next?
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:36 PM   #147
dictionary
Rookie
 
dictionary's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: DC
Posts: 69

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesnyde View Post
Lonestar.
Daaaaay-um. Brutal. Honest. Succinct.

Repped.
dictionary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:37 PM   #148
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,659

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post

Dude, you even tried making the ****ing Malaysian thread about me with your tired narrative that you have yet to have use any posts to support:

.
Please show me where I did that? That is right back to your NPD and you automatically think that I was referencing you. Do you think I actually give a 2 ****s about you? Yes you are very easy to troll I will admit.

My bad I did respond to a comment could you imagine if there were only 5 football experts and I said well there would only be 1. I was talking about MED you know.

Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 03-20-2014 at 12:45 PM..
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:45 PM   #149
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,659

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
Rev do you keep a catalog of this quotes? You are literally crazy quick with how often you can pull those out.....
Yes he does.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
No, I have a really good memory. Not Sheldon Cooper good, but good enough to remember keywords easily.

Do you guys want BCJ or errand next?
BCJ
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:46 PM   #150
Bronc0guy
50 Omaha Set Hut
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 
Get him in the HOF

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,278

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

I wasn't trying to start any fights when I made this thread, I just thought it would be fun and interesting. Either way, it has been both.
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:40 PM.


Denver Broncos