The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2014, 10:59 AM   #1
SonsofBelichick
Revis Island

M a s s h o l e

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default PFF 2013 cornerback stats

Oh look who's number one, Belichick wins again

Wheres Talib? That Rodgers-Cromartie looks like someone you should pick up to upgrade your cornerback play.

Last edited by SonsofBelichick; 03-13-2014 at 11:01 AM..
SonsofBelichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2014, 11:02 AM   #2
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

26-16
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:05 AM   #3
LongDongJohnson
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Don't care. Revis alone won't stop manning. Our D is more than talented enough to contain the pats.
LongDongJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:06 AM   #4
Sly_Eli
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lerentee McCray

Talib graded out at the top of the league before his injury. As with most players, if he stays healthy, he'll perform well.

There are no guarantees for CB play from year to year. DRC graded out at -7.1 two years ago. The chance they took on him last offseason is bigger than the chance they took on Talib this offseason.
Sly_Eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:06 AM   #5
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

I hope you burn to death in front of your family
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:08 AM   #6
SonsofBelichick
Revis Island

M a s s h o l e

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
I hope you burn to death in front of your family
You want me to do a Broncos Super Bowl special?

You guys are famous for it, is that 3 times now?

Lets talk about the stats, you downgraded your corner play if you were polled last season if you wanted DRC or Talib 95% of you would say DRC.
Old 03-13-2014, 11:11 AM   #7
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:11 AM   #8
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

Old 03-13-2014, 11:12 AM   #9
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

Old 03-13-2014, 11:13 AM   #10
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonsofBelichick View Post

Lets talk about the stats, you downgraded your corner play if you were polled last season if you wanted DRC or Talib 95% of you would say DRC.
Nah, you've shown how smart you are by switching bandwagons so quickly with players.

Seriously, I am picturing you being eaten alive by wolves or something as your loved ones watch and can't do anything.

Welcome to the ignore list troll, **** off
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:13 AM   #11
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

This Talib fella, is this the one your b**** of a coach was whining our dwarf wide receiver was trying to kill? yeah, dude, as my pal Fitzy once said, GFY!
Miss I. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:13 AM   #12
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:

, and thats why belichick was interested in resigning Talib. Cause he was so bad.

And we lost bad in the super bowl, and we beat the **** outta you ... so ... ummm...

Seriously, what is it with opposing fans talking trash when their team got beat hard by us. KC fans did this too and we beat their ass twice.

I'm not someone who condones violence or anything like that, but if the world were minus people like the OP, I suspect society wouldnt skip a beat.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:16 AM   #13
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

actually....just gonna hijack this thread

"It's everywhere," said area resident Phillip Reynolds, who claimed he never knew such cold and unrelenting fear. "The blood is everywhere."

Accompanied by an odor at once familiar and yet strangely foreign, the blood has reportedly begun to flow from the walls, the floors, and, in several isolated incidents, has emerged from a child's sandbox. In addition, no, no, oh, no…what happened to all the lights?

"Please, get it off me," said grade-school teacher and mother of three Janice Wilkins, who appeared to be floundering in a crimson pool of unknown fluids. "It's in my hair. Oh, sweet Lord, it's in my mouth. Please.""It's everywhere," said area resident Phillip Reynolds, who claimed he never knew such cold and unrelenting fear. "The blood is everywhere."

Accompanied by an odor at once familiar and yet strangely foreign, the blood has reportedly begun to flow from the walls, the floors, and, in several isolated incidents, has emerged from a child's sandbox. In addition, no, no, oh, no…what happened to all the lights?

"Please, get it off me," said grade-school teacher and mother of three Janice Wilkins, who appeared to be floundering in a crimson pool of unknown fluids. "It's in my hair. Oh, sweet Lord, it's in my mouth. Please.""It's everywhere," said area resident Phillip Reynolds, who claimed he never knew such cold and unrelenting fear. "The blood is everywhere."

"Please, get it off me," said grade-school teacher and mother of three Janice Wilkins, who appeared to be floundering in a crimson pool of unknown fluids. "It's in my hair. Oh, sweet Lord, it's in my mouth. Please." "It's everywhere," said area resident Phillip Reynolds, who claimed he never knew such cold and unrelenting fear. "The blood is everywhere."

"Please, get it off me," said grade-school teacher and mother of three Janice Wilkins, who appeared to be floundering in a crimson pool of unknown fluids. "It's in my hair. Oh, sweet Lord, it's in my mouth. Please."
Old 03-13-2014, 11:16 AM   #14
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Also I noticed Edelman is exploring free agency and may go to the Browns, may I ask what the Patriots plan is for if that happens?
Miss I. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:16 AM   #15
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

"It's everywhere," said area resident Phillip Reynolds, who claimed he never knew such cold and unrelenting fear. "The blood is everywhere."

"Please, get it off me," said grade-school teacher and mother of three Janice Wilkins, who appeared to be floundering in a crimson pool of unknown fluids. "It's in my hair. Oh, sweet Lord, it's in my mouth. Please."
Old 03-13-2014, 11:18 AM   #16
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Old 03-13-2014, 11:18 AM   #17
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

"Please, get it off me," said grade-school teacher and mother of three Janice Wilkins, who appeared to be floundering in a crimson pool of unknown fluids. "It's in my hair. Oh, sweet Lord, it's in my mouth. Please.".
Old 03-13-2014, 11:18 AM   #18
SonsofBelichick
Revis Island

M a s s h o l e

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Those AFC Championship photos don't quite have the same effect after that Super Bowl performance do they?

That's why the "Yeah But...." always coming after Peyton Manning, Big game Pey Pey turned up huh, it's a shame Broncos fans are so deluded they refuse to believe the numbers.
Old 03-13-2014, 11:20 AM   #19
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Old 03-13-2014, 11:20 AM   #20
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

But but but Talib not on the field was the reason broncos beat the **** out of your team!

Pats fans.

Biggest excuse after that game was welket taking out Talib. Now all of a sudden he sucks.

**** you idiot. Go learn some football.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:20 AM   #21
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

It all started when our adventure-loving...adventurer, Bill Brasky, woke up in a secret vineyard. It was the fifth time it had happened. Feeling barely pleased, Bill Brasky stroked a gerbil, thinking it would make him feel better (but as usual, it did not). In a tragically predictable turn of events, he realized that his beloved iPad was missing! Immediately he called his redheaded stepchild of a 'friend', Leroy Jenkins. Bill Brasky had known Leroy Jenkins for (plus or minus) 11,000 years, the majority of which were exotic ones. Leroy Jenkins was unique. He was easygoing though sometimes a little... annoying. Bill Brasky called him anyway, for the situation was urgent.

Leroy Jenkins picked up to a very mad Bill Brasky. Leroy Jenkins calmly assured him that most legless puppies sigh before mating, yet albino cats usually explosively yawn *after* mating. He had no idea what that meant; he was only concerned with distracting Bill Brasky. Why was Leroy Jenkins trying to distract Bill Brasky? Because he had snuck out from Bill Brasky's with the iPad only seven days prior. It was a eccentric little iPad... how could he resist?

It didn't take long before Bill Brasky got back to the subject at hand: his iPad. Leroy Jenkins cringed. Relunctantly, Leroy Jenkins invited him over, assuring him they'd find the iPad. Bill Brasky grabbed his time machine and disembarked immediately. After hanging up the phone, Leroy Jenkins realized that he was in trouble. He had to find a place to hide the iPad and he had to do it deftly. He figured that if Bill Brasky took the amphibious vehicle, he had take at least seven minutes before Bill Brasky would get there. But if he took the Segway? Then Leroy Jenkins would be abundantly screwed.

Before he could come up with any reasonable ideas, Leroy Jenkins was interrupted by two funny-smelling marmots that were lured by his iPad. Leroy Jenkins belched; 'Not again', he thought. Feeling displeased, he aimlessly reached for his gerbil and carefully backhanded every last one of them. Apparently this was an adequate deterrent--the discouraged critters began to scurry back toward the disease-infested jungle, squealing with discontent. He exhaled with relief. That's when he heard the Segway rolling up. It was Bill Brasky.

----o0o----

As he pulled up, he felt a sense of urgency. He had had to make an unscheduled stop at IHOP to pick up a 12-pack of potatos, so he knew he was running late. With a heroic leap, Bill Brasky was out of the Segway and went charismatically jaunting toward Leroy Jenkins's front door. Meanwhile inside, Leroy Jenkins was panicking. Not thinking, he tossed the iPad into a box of ninja stars and then slid the box behind his refrigerator. Leroy Jenkins was pleased but at least the iPad was concealed. The doorbell rang.

'Come in,' Leroy Jenkins wildly purred. With a hasty push, Bill Brasky opened the door. 'Sorry for being late, but I was being chased by some oafish rationality-deprived retard in a deliciously practical 4-door,' he lied. 'It's fine,' Leroy Jenkins assured him. Bill Brasky took a seat not remotely close to where Leroy Jenkins had hidden the iPad. Leroy Jenkins sneezed trying unsuccessfully to hide his nervousness. ', can I get you anything?' he blurted. But Bill Brasky was distracted. A few unfulfilled decades later, Leroy Jenkins noticed a selfish look on Bill Brasky's face. Bill Brasky slowly opened his mouth to speak.

'...What's that smell?'

Leroy Jenkins felt a stabbing pain in his love handle when Bill Brasky asked this. In a moment of disbelief, he realized that he had hidden the iPad right by his oscillating fan. 'Wh-what? I don't smell anything..!' A lie. A oafish look started to form on Bill Brasky's face. He turned to notice a box that seemed clearly out of place. 'Th-th-those are just my grandma's ripened avocados from when she used to have pet disease-carrying chipmunks. She, uh...dropped 'em by here earlier'. Bill Brasky nodded with fake acknowledgement...then, before Leroy Jenkins could react, Bill Brasky fearlessly lunged toward the box and opened it. The iPad was plainly in view.

Bill Brasky stared at Leroy Jenkins for what what must've been three microseconds. A few freaknasty minutes later, Leroy Jenkins groped exotically in Bill Brasky's direction, clearly desperate. Bill Brasky grabbed the iPad and bolted for the door. It was locked. Leroy Jenkins let out a enticing chuckle. 'If only you hadn't been so protective of that thing, none of this would have happened, Bill Brasky,' he rebuked. Leroy Jenkins always had been a little clueless, so Bill Brasky knew that reconciliation was not an option; he needed to escape before Leroy Jenkins did something crazy, like... start chucking ninja stars at him or something. As if it really mattered he gripped his iPad tightly and made a dash toward the window, diving headlong through the glass panels.

Leroy Jenkins looked on, blankly. 'What the hell? That seemed excessive. The other door was open, you know.' Silence from Bill Brasky. 'And to think, I varnished that window frame eleven days ago...it never ends!' Suddenly he felt a tinge of concern for Bill Brasky. 'Oh. You ..okay?' Still silence. Leroy Jenkins walked over to the window and looked down. Bill Brasky was gone.

----o0o----

Just yonder, Bill Brasky was struggling to make his way through the disease-infested jungle behind Leroy Jenkins's place. Bill Brasky had severely hurt his fingernail during the window incident, and was starting to lose strength. Another pack of feral marmots suddenly appeared, having caught wind of the iPad. One by one they latched on to Bill Brasky. Already weakened from his injury, Bill Brasky yielded to the furry onslaught and collapsed. The last thing he saw before losing consciousness was a buzzing horde of marmots running off with his iPad.

About three hours later, Bill Brasky awoke, his taint throbbing. It was dark and Bill Brasky did not know where he was. Deep in the inhospitable disease-infested jungle, Bill Brasky was alarmingly lost. In a tragically predictable turn of events, he remembered that his iPad was taken by the marmots. But at that point, he was just thankful for his life. That's when, to his horror, a misshapen marmot emerged from the bush. It was the alpha marmot. Bill Brasky opened his mouth to scream but was cut short when the marmot sunk its teeth into Bill Brasky's taint. With a faint groan, the life escaped from Bill Brasky's lungs, but not before he realized that he was a failure.

Less than seven miles away, Leroy Jenkins was entombed by anguish over the loss of the iPad. 'MY PRECIOUS!!' he cried, as he reached for a sharpened banana. With a careful thrust, he buried it deeply into his scalp. As the room began to fade to black, he thought about Bill Brasky... wishing he had found the courage to tell him that he loved him. But he would die alone that day. All that remained was the iPad that had turned them against each other, ultimately causing their demise. And as the dew on melancholy sappling branches began to reflect the dawn's reddish glare, all that could be heard was the chilling cry of distant marmots, desecrating all things sacred to virtuous men, and perpetuating an evil that would reign for centuries to come. Our heroes would've lived unhappily ever after, but they were too busy being dead. So, no one lived forever after, the end.

z!!1

*** L337 Story Generator v1.0
*** Written by Derek Clark. Copyright © www.the-elite.net ~ 2004-present
*** Forever pwning with earnest.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:21 AM   #22
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Those AFC Championship photos don't quite have the same effect after that Super Bowl performance do they?

That's why the "Yeah But...." always coming after Peyton Manning, Big game Pey Pey turned up huh, it's a shame Broncos fans are so deluded they refuse to believe the numbers.

"Please, get it off me," said grade-school teacher and mother of three Janice Wilkins, who appeared to be floundering in a crimson pool of unknown fluids. "It's in my hair. Oh, sweet Lord, it's in my mouth. Please.".
SonOfLe-loLang is online now Add to SonOfLe-loLang's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:21 AM   #23
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

s, and, in several isolated incidents, has emerged from a child's sandbox. In addition, no, no, oh, no…what happened to all the lights?

"Please, get it off me," said grade-school teacher and mother of three Janice Wilkins, who appeared to be floundering in a crimson pool of unknown fluids. "It's in my hair. Oh, sweet Lord, it's in my mouth. Please."ccompanied by an odor at once familiar and yet strangely foreign, the blood has reportedly begun to flow from the walls, the floors, and, in several isolated incidents, has emerged from a child's sandbox. In addition, no, no, oh, no…what happened to all the lights?s, and, in several isolated incidents, has emerged from a child's sandbox. In addition, no, no, oh, no…what happened to all the lights?

"Please, get it off me," said grade-school teacher and mother of three Janice Wilkins, who appeared to be floundering in a crimson pool of unknown fluids. "It's in my hair. Oh, sweet Lord, it's in my mouth. Please."ccompanied by an odor at once familiar and yet strangely foreign, the blood has reportedly begun to flow from the walls, the floors, and, in several isolated incidents, has emerged from a child's sandbox. In addition, no, no, oh, no…what happened to all the lights?s, and, in several isolated incidents, has emerged from a child's sandbox. In addition, no, no, oh, no…what happened to all the lights?

"Please, get it off me," said grade-school teacher and mother of three Janice Wilkins, who appeared to be floundering in a crimson pool of unknown fluids. "It's in my hair. Oh, sweet Lord, it's in my mouth. Please."ccompanied by an odor at once familiar and yet strangely foreign, the blood has reportedly begun to flow from the walls, the floors, and, in several isolated incidents, has emerged from a child's sandbox. In addition, no, no, oh, no…what happened to all the lights?
Old 03-13-2014, 11:21 AM   #24
Smilin Assassin
Tradition

I honestly didn't know if patriot fans were happy or upset about losing Talib to Denver after they got Revis.

Now they talk trash about Talib. And now I know.

Gotta tell ya, that feels good
Smilin Assassin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:22 AM   #25
Powderaddict
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Montee Ball

And Billy Boy hasn't won any superbowls without his MVP - the cameraman.
Powderaddict is offline   Reply With Quote