The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2014, 05:28 PM   #226
crush17
orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pul2Eject View Post
Quirky lil bunch you are! All lined up ...banning...kill the thread!...kickin ol Quoy around for being the first to post a "fake" this morning. I heard it at work from a dallas fan and checked in the Mane to have a look. All I saw was a lynch mob. Now yer all abuzz and full of yourselves with your latest news on a new thread. Delete this one and give him his thread back. You ALL owe Quoydogs a case of beer and a hummer
No.
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:28 PM   #227
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Quirky lil bunch you are! All lined up ...banning...kill the thread!...kickin ol Quoy around for being the first to post a "fake" this morning. I heard it at work from a dallas fan and checked in the Mane to have a look. All I saw was a lynch mob. Now yer all abuzz and full of yourselves with your latest news on a new thread. Delete this one and give him his thread back. You ALL owe Quoydogs a case of beer and a hummer
That would be true if he actually was posting something factual, which at the time, wasn't. Obviously, chances are Ware was gonna be a bronco. Its not like he reported the Broncos traded for JJ Watt and it came true.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:58 PM   #228
Pul2Eject
Just Drafted

I know. just stirring it a little. hey the last 24 hrs have been earthshaking for this team
Pul2Eject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:36 PM   #229
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Ahhhh, isn't that cute. Q made a new friend
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 04:05 PM   #230
Bronco Yoda

Wonder if Ware finagles his old number from Pot Roast? What's it going to cost him?
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 04:10 PM   #231
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
Wonder if Ware finagles his old number from Pot Roast? What's it going to cost him?
Knighton has already tweeted that he's giving up the number for Ware. It's on the FA thread.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote