The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2014, 04:04 PM   #26
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

shark. Shark got them.

http://youtu.be/I16_8l0yS-g
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:10 PM   #27
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

What cracks me up is how sometimes when people die the board gets very sensative. If you make a joke about it people get all upset. But Miss I has no problem making light of it by photoshopping a shark in the sky eating the plane.

Now me making light of it is par for the course, but not for all of you lol.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:11 PM   #28
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:13 PM   #29
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
What cracks me up is how sometimes when people die the board gets very sensative. If you make a joke about it people get all upset. But Miss I has no problem making light of it by photoshopping a shark in the sky eating the plane.

Now me making light of it is par for the course, but not for all of you lol.
I did not photoshop that. It's from a movie about a Giant Shark vs a Giant Octopus or something. The link below it a youtube video from the film

Has it occurred to you I get away with this stuff because I am just damned funny and awesome?

Other people were posting Alien pictures, not sure why this is different.
Old 03-11-2014, 04:15 PM   #30
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

We don't know yet if this was a tragedy. Maybe it was hijacked to somewhere?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:21 PM   #31
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
I did not photoshop that. It's from a movie about a Giant Shark vs a Giant Octopus or something. The link below it a youtube video from the film

Has it occurred to you I get away with this stuff because I am just damned funny and awesome?

Other people were posting Alien pictures, not sure why this is different.
Not exactly a heartfelt tribute to the almost 300 people who are dead though is it? My point is sometimes you can joke about people dying, be political incorrect, but sometimes the board swings the other way. They will get all sad and make heartfelt wishes for the family. Then if someone comes along and makes a joke they get blasted.

Just saying.
Old 03-11-2014, 04:22 PM   #32
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

A picture of some of the passengers
Attached Images

Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:23 PM   #33
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
We don't know yet if this was a tragedy. Maybe it was hijacked to somewhere?
Serious? So it would be ok to joke about people being hijacked? lol. Not that I would buy for a minute they aren't all dead.

Just admit sometimes you get banned for a joke, like i did when i made a joke about the Chief player who killed himself, and sometimes people could care less.

Do you disagree with that?
Old 03-11-2014, 04:25 PM   #34
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Some CNN international security guru said this had all the classic signs of a human trafficking case.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:26 PM   #35
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Serious? So it would be ok to joke about people being hijacked? lol. Not that I would buy for a minute they aren't all dead.

Just admit sometimes you get banned for a joke, like i did when i made a joke about the Chief player who killed himself, and sometimes people could care less.

That your mouth gets you into trouble all the time? No. I don't disagree with that at all.
Old 03-11-2014, 04:31 PM   #36
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Most likely something tragic happened. I don't get all the joking.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:32 PM   #37
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

might be some sort of scenario where we didn't face till now.like plane disappearing into outer space.
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:35 PM   #38
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Quote:

Okay well now that you've turned this thread into a Cuttemdown thread, has it occurred to you that context and tone make a difference. If this thread didn't already have jokes referring to the Twilight Zone episode with Shatner and a gremlin and the Aliens thing, I wouldn't have posted the shark thing. I read the thread as an at least semi humourous look at what is fairly mysterious right now. If the thread had been very serious throughout, a thread whose tone had said, I'd like to say prayers for the family etc then I would have responded in that tone. It was not however and therefore I posted what was in keeping with the tone.

Learning to read the tone of the thread generally helps with the posting. But glad you decided to turn this into a paranoia thread about how the rest of the OM is out to get you for your remarks. Frankly I don't ever remember you getting banned or your comment about a Chiefs player, but by all means let us bring up here where it really doesn't belong.

For the OP, yes I think it's weird what is going on, my more serious take is that most likely the plane crashed in the ocean in an area that isn't charted to the degree we think it is, that is the water is deeper there than previously assumed and the plane is gone, but who knows. I am sorry for the families. The not knowing has to suck.
Old 03-11-2014, 04:37 PM   #39
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

http://www.reddit.com/r/news/comment...rlines_flight/
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:50 PM   #40
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Okay well now that you've turned this thread into a Cuttemdown thread, has it occurred to you that context and tone make a difference. If this thread didn't already have jokes referring to the Twilight Zone episode with Shatner and a gremlin and the Aliens thing, I wouldn't have posted the shark thing. I read the thread as an at least semi humourous look at what is fairly mysterious right now. If the thread had been very serious throughout, a thread whose tone had said, I'd like to say prayers for the family etc then I would have responded in that tone. It was not however and therefore I posted what was in keeping with the tone.

Learning to read the tone of the thread generally helps with the posting. But glad you decided to turn this into a paranoia thread about how the rest of the OM is out to get you for your remarks. Frankly I don't ever remember you getting banned or your comment about a Chiefs player, but by all means let us bring up here where it really doesn't belong.

For the OP, yes I think it's weird what is going on, my more serious take is that most likely the plane crashed in the ocean in an area that isn't charted to the degree we think it is, that is the water is deeper there than previously assumed and the plane is gone, but who knows. I am sorry for the families. The not knowing has to suck.
Well, whether for good or evil, it's certainly a mystery.
Old 03-11-2014, 04:53 PM   #41
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

I'll make sure to start a light hearted thread the next time i want to make fun of a Queefs player shooting himself. Then it will be ok.
Old 03-11-2014, 04:56 PM   #42
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
You didn't get the memo? When the thread starts off light hearted then you can make jokes.
Old 03-11-2014, 04:57 PM   #43
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Not to self:

Do not board a Boeing 777 airliner with two Iranians flying on stolen passports.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 05:00 PM   #44
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Not to self:

Do not board a Boeing 777 airliner with two Iranians flying on stolen passports.
Or any plane flown by an Egyptian that yells I go with God, then crashes the plane.
Old 03-11-2014, 05:21 PM   #45
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
If a bunch of people get shot up in a movie theatre than there is no joking allowed. A bunch of foreigners die in a plane going to China... who the hell cares. There is some great comedic material here.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 05:30 PM   #46
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

IMHO, the pilots have to be involved too. You don't just shut off two transponders on a commercial airline without knowing that plane intimately. The two ghosts who boarded the plane, along with the 2 pilots have hijacked a plane full of people and now the question is, where did they land this plane? This thing sounds planned out to me, and well executed by the people who have managed to pull it off. It's no accident that this flight happened at night too because the pilots and the terrorists knew that they'd have to fly low, below radar, and not get spotted so that they could sneak this huge plane away, along with it's 239 passengers.
Tombstone RJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 05:35 PM   #47
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Here's a rundown on some "expert" speculation: http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/10/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1
Old 03-11-2014, 05:36 PM   #48
Action
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
If a bunch of people get shot up in a movie theatre than there is no joking allowed. A bunch of foreigners die in a plane going to China... who the hell cares. There is some great comedic material here.
Pretty much this.

People are full of ****.

Not to mention this plane had infants under 5 on board.
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 05:42 PM   #49
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

[QUOTE=Tombstone RJ;40705O, the pilots have to be involved too. You don't just shut off two transponders on a commercial airline without knowing that plane intimately. The two ghosts who boarded the plane, along with the 2 pilots have hijacked a plane full of people and now the question is, where did they land this plane? This thing sounds planned out to me, and well executed by the people who have managed to pull it off. It's no accident that this flight happened at night too because the pilots and the terrorists knew that they'd have to fly low, below radar, and not get spotted so that they could sneak this huge plane away, along with it's 239 passengers.[/QUOTE]

Scary part about this post is that it's plausible. If it crashed into the water there would be parts of the plane and luggage floating around you would think. **** is crazy.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 06:00 PM   #50
Bronco Yoda

Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote