The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2014, 11:15 AM   #376
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
How about this one?

The US has a secret high tech weapon that has the ability to disappear an aircraft the size of a 777. Russia was in informed through back channels that this weapon would demonstrate it's abilities by disappearing fl 370 before it happened. This demonstration would be used to bend Russia to the will of the USA. This could show of indefensible power to make Russia' think twice about it's move into Crimea.
Well that theory in my opinion would be up there with the Bigfoot is real, 911 inside job, cats are alien's, JFK conspiracy, etc. I don't think Russia is too worried that a plane disappeared in an area with widespread spotty radar coverage. Russian Radar is a little more high tech.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:20 AM   #377
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Resurrected!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
The cold air plus the lack of oxygen would instantly kill the passengers. How cold is it at 44k feet? It's beyond freezing cold. So even if the passengers didn't die from lack of oxygen, they would have been instantly frozen.
You would die fairly quickly, but I don't think it would be instantaneous.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:38 AM   #378
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
You would be unconscious in less than a minute. The other thing is it isn't lack of O2 that kills you either.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:40 AM   #379
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Well that theory in my opinion would be up there with the Bigfoot is real, 911 inside job, cats are alien's, JFK conspiracy, etc. I don't think Russia is too worried that a plane disappeared in an area with widespread spotty radar coverage. Russian Radar is a little more high tech.
Ya your theory is so much better. The pilot yanks the stick back and climbs to 44K killing everyone on board and then he takes the plane down to 5k and flies for 4 hours so he can revel in the carnage he caused than purposely uses up all the fuel and crashes in the ocean killing himself. That sounds plausible. Maybe he was a Necrophilic and needed the 4 hours on auto pilot so he could have his way with all the dead hot chicks and set the plane to fly under the radar so no one would see him. Ya that's it....

Bottom line we don't know what happened and likely never will.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:49 AM   #380
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
How about this one?

The US has a secret high tech weapon that has the ability to disappear an aircraft the size of a 777. Russia was in informed through back channels that this weapon would demonstrate it's abilities by disappearing fl 370 before it happened. This demonstration would be used to bend Russia to the will of the USA. This could show of indefensible power to make Russia' think twice about it's move into Crimea.
Your mind is a terrible thing to waste.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:50 AM   #381
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

I heard Russia crashed the plane to show China that America can't be trusted.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:59 AM   #382
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
yah but the combo of lack of oxygen and the cold would put people out quickly. He could have bled off the oxygen and warm temp during the climb with the culmination of both lack of oxygen and extreme cold at the very least causing people to immediately go uncouncious. Even if the passenger didn't die they would probably not wake up or be able to do anything for the next few hours or so.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 12:28 PM   #383
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Ya your theory is so much better. The pilot yanks the stick back and climbs to 44K killing everyone on board and then he takes the plane down to 5k and flies for 4 hours so he can revel in the carnage he caused than purposely uses up all the fuel and crashes in the ocean killing himself. That sounds plausible. Maybe he was a Necrophilic and needed the 4 hours on auto pilot so he could have his way with all the dead hot chicks and set the plane to fly under the radar so no one would see him. Ya that's it....

Bottom line we don't know what happened and likely never will.
That isn't my theory and if you have been reading I have been saying why would he fly the plane to FL440 when FL350 would work just fine. You need to reread my posts. I still think it was an emergency of some sort but that is pure speculation as all the theories.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:30 PM   #384
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
That isn't my theory and if you have been reading I have been saying why would he fly the plane to FL440 when FL350 would work just fine. You need to reread my posts. I still think it was an emergency of some sort but that is pure speculation as all the theories.

Yup! Wonder if we will ever know the truth of what happened.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 12:47 PM   #385
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd be willing to bet that the pilot still had the fasten seat belt sign on when he decided to go full retard and kill everyone. The question is, how did he kill the co-pilot? Did he let the co-pilot exit the cockpit by saying something like "there's some hot bimboes out there mi amigo, why don't you go see if you can score some action, I'll stay up here, wink, wink" Then he locks the cockpit door after co-pilot leaves and then starts the euthenasia process of the co-pilot, the crew and passengers.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:50 PM   #386
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Waited until the co-pilot went to the restroom, locked the door, then turned the flight around.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 01:31 PM   #387
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
yah but the combo of lack of oxygen and the cold would put people out quickly. He could have bled off the oxygen and warm temp during the climb with the culmination of both lack of oxygen and extreme cold at the very least causing people to immediately go uncouncious. Even if the passenger didn't die they would probably not wake up or be able to do anything for the next few hours or so.
You would die for sure and it would be before you even noticed the cold. There is actually adequate O2 at altitude it is the lack of pressure that makes you pass out. You need air pressure to push the O2 into your lungs.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:26 AM   #388
SVine
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Now a day old, but hasn't been mentioned on here.... A Chinese vessel found an undersea pulse signal that lasted about a minute and a half, signal dissapeared, and several hours later (about 9pm mountain time April 5th), found the signal again, although not mentioned how long they were able to keep this signal. This morning's news, nothing at all being talked about this signal.

I am guessing that the first time they found the signal, the vessel lost it because the vessel was in transit to a certain search zone area, and quickly moved on out of range to continue picking up the signal, and it took several hours to reverse course in attempts to pick up signal again.

It is a bit concerning that absolutely no updates on what is going on with this signal on this morning's news.
SVine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:33 AM   #389
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVine View Post
Now a day old, but hasn't been mentioned on here.... A Chinese vessel found an undersea pulse signal that lasted about a minute and a half, signal dissapeared, and several hours later (about 9pm mountain time April 5th), found the signal again, although not mentioned how long they were able to keep this signal. This morning's news, nothing at all being talked about this signal.

I am guessing that the first time they found the signal, the vessel lost it because the vessel was in transit to a certain search zone area, and quickly moved on out of range to continue picking up the signal, and it took several hours to reverse course in attempts to pick up signal again.

It is a bit concerning that absolutely no updates on what is going on with this signal on this morning's news.
you'd think any device that catches a pinging would automatically record the exact location of that pinging via a gps link or something. The pinging is going to be faint anyway so you have to be on top of it if you hear something. Also, all these search teams should know exactly what that pinging will sound like, right?
Old 04-06-2014, 07:47 AM   #390
SVine
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
you'd think any device that catches a pinging would automatically record the exact location of that pinging via a gps link or something. The pinging is going to be faint anyway so you have to be on top of it if you hear something. Also, all these search teams should know exactly what that pinging will sound like, right?
I would think that every country who has equipment capable of picking up this signal would be sending such equipment into this area. I would also think that multiple submarine vessels would be on its way to this area to begin efforts to try to retrieve black box(es) from ocean floor. Very little specific news though on this.....
Old 04-06-2014, 08:30 AM   #391
SVine
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

New developments-

According to Malaysian officials, they think plane flew around northern parts of Indonesian airspace. They showed the map and this is clearly out of the way sort of a huge semi-circle, instead of a straight line to where the search area is currently at.

Why did officials release this information now? Seems strange to me. But if its true that the plane went this route around Indonesia, then something definitely criminal went on as that is a deliberate maneuver to avoid radar.

Also, not two, but three times were a underwater pulse detected. Currently a British ship is enroute to that area, but of course, no mention when the ship will likely arrive to this area.
Old 04-08-2014, 03:08 PM   #392
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/pag...e-problem/931/
Gutless Drunk is online now   Reply With Quote