The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2014, 10:48 AM   #76
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappys View Post
You're right, stock animals are slaughtered humanely by being herded in large groups into death factories, like Auschwitz...
so now its okay for Vick to do what he did and the way he did it because you eat meat or is it because he plays in the NFL... which goes back to what I said earlier about that... any other Joe Some and this board would be going crazy about it.... now I know why OJ got away with it
Chrissy Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:51 AM   #77
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Please stop quoting the 2014 OM retard front runner. Thank you.

-my ignore list
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:03 AM   #78
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
It's sad that you can't see the difference between a human and an animal. A human can be considered an animal, but an animal can't be compared to a human being. Just not possible.
your right animals are more loyal then human beings.... and that's what is wrong with this world....but the funny thing is human beings are the ones who treat each other worse then any animal treats there own...again the world is proof positive of that....and reguardless of all of you Vick supporters I think he is worse then scum and deserves any and all bad coming his way...call me all the names you wish for it I care not ....I live here in Va right where your boy Vick is from and hes not so much of a hometown boy no more...
Old 02-20-2014, 11:16 AM   #79
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
your right animals are more loyal then human beings.... and that's what is wrong with this world....but the funny thing is human beings are the ones who treat each other worse then any animal treats there own...again the world is proof positive of that....and reguardless of all of you Vick supporters I think he is worse then scum and deserves any and all bad coming his way...call me all the names you wish for it I care not ....I live here in Va right where your boy Vick is from and hes not so much of a hometown boy no more...
Vicks not my boy. I don't think anyone disagrees with you on the loyalty of a dog or how bad a human can act. Just pointing out that an animal is not considered a human. Human beings have something that no other animal has: an ability to participate in a collective cognition. Because we, as individuals, are able to draw on the collective knowledge of humanity, in a way no animal can, our individual abilities go way beyond what evolution has endowed us with. Our species is no longer constrained by our biology.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:27 AM   #80
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
I don't think so... I read not long ago his attornies are ready cause they feel hes going to be found innocent. And I don't know if ya all have seen him lately but he don't look like hes worried about nothing. in fact hes already mentioned a return to the NFL...
It must be nice to live in a dream world.

Hernandez is going to die in prison.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:34 AM   #81
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
I own 3 dogs (one PIT BULL even) and a cat and love them like children.

I despise dog fighting and everything that surrounds it. I also despise Michael Vick.

Marinate on that for a minute you freaking dumbass.
I am not sure if I would marinate a pitbull or a cat. I would think just putting them on the grill with a little BBQ sauce after they are cooked would taste just the same without the wasted time.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:37 AM   #82
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I am not sure if I would marinate a pitbull or a cat. I would think just putting them on the grill with a little BBQ sauce after they are cooked would taste just the same without the wasted time.
You mean to tell me I've been doing it wrong this whole time??
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:44 AM   #83
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Vicks not my boy. I don't think anyone disagrees with you on the loyalty of a dog or how bad a human can act. Just pointing out that an animal is not considered a human. Human beings have something that no other animal has: an ability to participate in a collective cognition. Because we, as individuals, are able to draw on the collective knowledge of humanity, in a way no animal can, our individual abilities go way beyond what evolution has endowed us with. Our species is no longer constrained by our biology.
look its like this you have 2 kinds of people in this world people that love animals and people that don't... I for one am an animal lover and the whole thing with Vick is past wrong ...he will pay the price on a higher level for what he did to those dogs.....when I say there little people with fur to me mine are...they have it better then most kids.... this humanity that you speak of of is what sets us apart your right . BUT AT WHAT COST.... IN TODAYS SOCIETY people don't even value human life ...it means so little to so many...turn on the news any day of the week in any city and you see it... As far as Vick goes hes a SOB and a sorry one at that. Im not going to change my view or think because he threw out an apology or say oh well he did his time that's HORSE****.... HIS ASS IS SORRY HE GOT CAUGHT AND TIME TELL IT TO THOSE DOGS HE DROWNED. HUNG FROM TREES. ELECTRICUTED . He hasn't even begun to do his time ...God don't like ugly. Look at OJ how did it work out for him....it always catches your ass somewhere...
Old 02-20-2014, 11:45 AM   #84
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

You lookin at me?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dom Casual

Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:46 AM   #85
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
you eat Chinese then you probably ate cat...and you thought it was chicken
Old 02-20-2014, 11:49 AM   #86
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch

Chrissy Rules

Dislikes: OJ Simpson, Michael Vick, reading comprehension, English, budgets
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:52 AM   #87
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
It must be nice to live in a dream world.

Hernandez is going to die in prison.
I hope he does I hope he rots and his girlfriend too for keeping that family from getting to the truth... and I hope the victims family gets some kind of closure even though its never really closure... that's more then me and my family got when my 63 year old grandfather was beaten to death, and left to die in a storage trailor....we can tell ya who did it. a man that married into our family.. but he was never convicted...so I really hope he does really I do...
Old 02-20-2014, 11:55 AM   #88
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
Chrissy Rules

Likes: Animals aka small people with fur, arguing, football with Manning involved

Dislikes: OJ Simpson, Michael Vick, reading comprehension, English, budgets
FYP

Her constant posting has improved her english skills to a 3rd grade level which in turn makes them more readable and now I see where her opinion fails and now a long debate follows. Now we see it was better when we had no idea what she was typing and therefore the conversation was always minimized.
Old 02-20-2014, 12:01 PM   #89
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
FYP

Her constant posting has improved her english skills to a 3rd grade level which in turn makes them more readable and now I see where her opinion fails and now a long debate follows. Now we see it was better when we had no idea what she was typing and therefore the conversation was always minimized.
and yet you like something about it because you keep posting....
Old 02-20-2014, 12:08 PM   #90
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
you eat Chinese then you probably ate cat...and you thought it was chicken
nope. I order cat all the time and you know what kind they serve?

Siamese of course!

Actually, I love cats. I have one I take with me everywhere I go.
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2014, 12:12 PM   #91
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Here is my advertising of some free cats looking for a nice home.
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2014, 12:15 PM   #92
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
nope. I order cat all the time and you know what kind they serve?

Siamese of course!

Actually, I love cats. I have one I take with me everywhere I go.
lucky cat... I knew you were just trying to give me a hard time...
Old 02-20-2014, 12:16 PM   #93
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

You lookin at me?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dom Casual

what I will say is this on the actual thread topic and some of the random asides:
1. Ray Rice is a dirtbag and if he was someone not famous and rich he'd be in jail already. However, given the scope of what players (Ray Lewis being the obvious one) get away with, this will be a minor blip on the radar. This will be less news than when a gay guy gets drafted because societal values are a bit screwed up. Oh noes, a gay guy..but it's okay to beat the **** out of women. Nothing shocks me about this with regards to the NFL.
2. Hernandez will do jail time. In a post OJ world there is actually less tolerance for a celebrity mess up of this magnitude. Hell even OJ is in jail now. Plus Hernandez was so incredibly dumb about it, it would be difficult not to convict him of something and even IF he doesn't (BIG IF) by the time this trial and all that is done he will not be welcomed back to the NFL.
3. Michael Vick is a ****ing piece of crap. There is something fundamentally broken in that guy and I don't believe his remorse. HOWEVER, people and dogs are not equivalent in General. Now if you gave me a choice between saving Vick or a dog, I'd choose the dog, but that's Vick, not normal people. OJ murdering his wife and her friend is much worse than what Vick did PERIOD. And Vick actually did jail time for it for what that's worth. Another reason I think Hernandez won't skate. Vick didn't. IT just wasn't enough punishment according to you, but under the law technically it was.

Anyway, my 2 cents or 10. I do tend to ramble.
Old 02-20-2014, 12:16 PM   #94
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Here is my advertising of some free cats looking for a nice home.
stop...
Old 02-20-2014, 12:22 PM   #95
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
what I will say is this on the actual thread topic and some of the random asides:
1. Ray Rice is a dirtbag and if he was someone not famous and rich he'd be in jail already. However, given the scope of what players (Ray Lewis being the obvious one) get away with, this will be a minor blip on the radar. This will be less news than when a gay guy gets drafted because societal values are a bit screwed up. Oh noes, a gay guy..but it's okay to beat the **** out of women. Nothing shocks me about this with regards to the NFL.
2. Hernandez will do jail time. In a post OJ world there is actually less tolerance for a celebrity mess up of this magnitude. Hell even OJ is in jail now. Plus Hernandez was so incredibly dumb about it, it would be difficult not to convict him of something and even IF he doesn't (BIG IF) by the time this trial and all that is done he will not be welcomed back to the NFL.
3. Michael Vick is a ****ing piece of crap. There is something fundamentally broken in that guy and I don't believe his remorse. HOWEVER, people and dogs are not equivalent in General. Now if you gave me a choice between saving Vick or a dog, I'd choose the dog, but that's Vick, not normal people. OJ murdering his wife and her friend is much worse than what Vick did PERIOD. And Vick actually did jail time for it for what that's worth. Another reason I think Hernandez won't skate. Vick didn't. IT just wasn't enough punishment according to you, but under the law technically it was.

Anyway, my 2 cents or 10. I do tend to ramble.
I agree with some of what you well everything but Vick... to me hes worse then scum... I live in Va where this happened and it was bad ... I cried for days ... unfortunately a lot of people don't have the compassion for animals like I do courts included but Vick will pay his just due...people like that always do .... and yes what OJ did was bad he didn't pay in a court of law for it but his karma is biting him now...
Old 02-20-2014, 12:29 PM   #96
NUB
Just Crafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

If she was actually struck by Rice, where are the photos of her busted up face? Not taking sides on the issue, I just thought that was particular. There's usually a "look what this person has done!" element to these stories. I'd imagine getting shoryukened by a tiny but musclebound football player would mess up your facial complexion something fierce.
NUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 12:32 PM   #97
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUB View Post
If she was actually struck by Rice, where are the photos of her busted up face? Not taking sides on the issue, I just thought that was particular. There's usually a "look what this person has done!" element to these stories. I'd imagine getting shoryukened by a tiny but musclebound football player would mess up your facial complexion something fierce.
its already came across ESPN that they both dropped the chargers...
Old 02-20-2014, 12:34 PM   #98
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUB View Post
I can knock a fool out by hitting the back of their head. No black eye needed.

What's interesting is a place that has cameras outside an elevator usually has cameras inside it too.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 02-20-2014 at 12:36 PM..
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 12:34 PM   #99
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

You lookin at me?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dom Casual

Quote:
its already came across ESPN that they both dropped the chargers...
They dropped the Chargers? Damn, when did that happen. Now we dropped the Chargers..yeah we did.
Old 02-20-2014, 12:38 PM   #100
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
They dropped the Chargers? Damn, when did that happen. Now we dropped the Chargers..yeah we did.
I don't know my husband just told me a few mins ago... I still cant watch ESPN...its not a surprise though... that's kind of what I said earlier that started the lynching on me....