The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2014, 03:53 PM   #1
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,702
Default Kitty's Snatched our Cooter

Well, maybe this was the fall guy for the Super Bowl fiasco. Our Ex-Offensive Assistant coach, Jim Bob Cooter is about to sign with the Lions as QBs Coach.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...oaching-staff/


I think we can all agree this is a devastating blow to our Championship hopes for next season. But we can all appreciate the thunder Fox/Elway brought down in making sure heads rolled after that devastating loss (unless, of course, Jim Bob decided to leave on his own).

Anyway, best of luck Mr. Cooter, you weren't too shabby!
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2014, 03:58 PM   #2
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 56,054

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Say it ain't so, Jim Bob!
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 03:59 PM   #3
Action
Ring of Famer
 
Action's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broncos
Posts: 3,170

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

Great 3 name Coach of all time.
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:04 PM   #4
Sly_Eli
Pro Bowler
 
Sly_Eli's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 670

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lerentee McCray
Default

great thread title
Sly_Eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:59 PM   #5
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer
 
Chrissy Rules's Avatar
 
Git er done

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Peyton's Place
Posts: 6,511

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
Well, maybe this was the fall guy for the Super Bowl fiasco. Our Ex-Offensive Assistant coach, Jim Bob Cooter is about to sign with the Lions as QBs Coach.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...oaching-staff/


I think we can all agree this is a devastating blow to our Championship hopes for next season. But we can all appreciate the thunder Fox/Elway brought down in making sure heads rolled after that devastating loss (unless, of course, Jim Bob decided to leave on his own).

Anyway, best of luck Mr. Cooter, you weren't too shabby!
well ole Cooter wasn't there for Peyton when he won his first SB nor went to the 2nd so ugh...no..Peyton if its possiable will do what should have been done to start with andhire Tom Moore...hes a consulunt now with the Cardinals but ole Jim Bob is from Tn same place as I am but there aint no worries on him going...
Chrissy Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:03 PM   #6
DenverBound
Thanks for the memories
 
DenverBound's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat!

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,026
Default

Best thread title of 13/14 posting season. I don't even care that there's already a thread about this. Good work.
DenverBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:08 PM   #7
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBound View Post
Best thread title of 13/14 posting season. I don't even care that there's already a thread about this. Good work.
, thanks. Yeah, I couldn't resist. I beat that other thread by a good 3 hours though.
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:10 PM   #8
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer
 
Chrissy Rules's Avatar
 
Git er done

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Peyton's Place
Posts: 6,511

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
, thanks. Yeah, I couldn't resist. I beat that other thread by a good 3 hours though.
goof
Chrissy Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:17 PM   #9
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
, thanks. Yeah, I couldn't resist. I beat that other thread by a good 3 hours though.
And we have started to let him have it. You duplicate a thread, prepare your ass for Cobra AIDS.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:53 PM.


Denver Broncos