The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2014, 11:21 AM   #1
orangenblue
Ring of Famer

Default Blueprint--What needs to be done

Bye, Bye, Decker, Knowshon, thanks. Please take a pay cut or restructure Manning. Bye Bye Franklin and Beadles. Throw all the money and draft picks for the offensive line, secondary, and linebackers, and get me a DE to replace Phillips. Keep Jack Del Rio and FOX. Give Jack some bullets for his defense. Denver needs to pass block like the Dallas Cowboys did in the 90's. Get me some beef with quick feet!

Out---
orangenblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2014, 12:02 PM   #2
broncswin
God I love those Broncos

Bring back the hardware

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos

I like it, but keep franklin move him to right gaurd...road graders right up the middle with Vaz, Ram, Frank...move Clark to RT, Clady LT...bye Decker and Merino...go get a MLB(#1 priority), Get a safety that can lay the wood and cover!!! Sign DRC back, bye champ, Woodyard. wake the F u k up Von!! Yes PFM has to restructure!!
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:11 PM   #3
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Team needs to grow a pair on big stages. We need to get healthy and shuffle the roster too. We have the core to win SB but, we lack the edge and can't bring it. Seattle played great but, no excuse that nobody other then Welker did anything. For a team that scored 606 pts this season they looked like deer in headlights all night.

Last edited by NFLBRONCO; 02-04-2014 at 12:13 PM..
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:13 PM   #4
LetsGoBroncos
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
Team needs to grow a pair on big stages. We need to get healthy and shuffle the roster too. We have the core to win SB but, we lack the edge and can't bring it. Seattle played great but, no excuse that nobody other then Welker did anything. For a team that scored 606 pts this season they looked like deer in headlights all night.
You mean like whooping New England and the great Brady and Belicheck in the AFC Title game? Game should have been 35-3 in the fourth. We wrecked them.
LetsGoBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:14 PM   #5
HorseHead
Ring of Famer

Stay thirsty my friends..

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay

You can't blueprint injuries...

Look at the talent that was missing..

Franklin stays, Phillips stays as well...

This is a good Front Office, they will get things done to take advantage of the time we have (i.e. "window..)
HorseHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:14 PM   #6
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Takes too long to grow a pair. I think we need to look at free agency and get big balls already made and ready to be used.

Decker is not a priority. I don't mind if he is here in 2014 but not a huge contract. Ball is coming along nicely so it gives Broncos some leverage at RB with Moreno. We get some key players back aka Clady and that should help OL and their correct positions.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:15 PM   #7
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
You mean like whooping New England and the great Brady and Belicheck in the AFC Title game? Game should have been 35-3 in the fourth. We wrecked them.
By big stages I mean night games and SB 0-4 in those games.
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:16 PM   #8
ATL-Eric
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

90% of our resources right now need to be focused on watching college game tape! There are twice the number of underclassman coming out this year then 4 yrs ago. There will forsure be plenty of Chris Harris and Trevathon's to be had.
ATL-Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:18 PM   #9
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Fox has to go. Manning too.

Find a coach and a QB who are hungry to win -- not just collect the big paycheck.

It boggles the mind knowing we could have drafted Wilson -- but passed.

Also -- ban players from advertising endorsements until we win another SB.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:18 PM   #10
ATL-Eric
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Takes too long to grow a pair. I think we need to look at free agency and get big balls already made and ready to be used.

Decker is not a priority. I don't mind if he is here in 2014 but not a huge contract. Ball is coming along nicely so it gives Broncos some leverage at RB with Moreno. We get some key players back aka Clady and that should help OL and their correct positions.
I agree about Deck. It took Peyton and his WR's only until week 4 his first season to get in-sync. Now, they cant bring in dummys, but giving Deck 9M a season is not worth it... unless we have it
ATL-Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:25 PM   #11
orangenblue
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncswin View Post
MLB(#1 priority), Get a safety that can lay the wood and cover!!! Sign DRC back, bye champ, Woodyard. wake the F u k up Von!! Yes PFM has to restructure!!
Like it, yes we need to keep DRC. I love Champ but he has lost 2 steps not one. He needs to take a huge pay cut and assume a deep backup role, otherwise he needs to go.
orangenblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:27 PM   #12
enjolras
Ring of Famer

Quote:
By big stages I mean night games and SB 0-4 in those games.
0-4 in what?
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote