The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2014, 10:02 AM   #26
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:02 AM   #27
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

WR is deep in FA & the draft.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:04 AM   #28
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Hartline money, bring him back. Wallace money, he's gone.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:04 AM   #29
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbfan View Post
He also had Kyle Orton and Tim Tebow at QB
Decker had those QBs too, and didnt look as good as he does now.

There's 2 types of WRs IMO. One type that can ball no matter who's throwing to them, and one type that looks good because of the QB that's throwing to them.

I think decker falls into the latter.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:04 AM   #30
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
I love Fox BUT I DONT THINK HE HAS THE KILLER EXTINCT... you know what they say about where nice guys finish....
I think you mean instinct. sabre tooth tigers are extinct.
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:05 AM   #31
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
Old 02-04-2014, 10:08 AM   #32
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Rash decisions are usually not well made decisions. we have time to reflect and consider our options. I like Decker, and I hope there is a way we can keep him.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:16 AM   #33
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
either way I love him but I am sad to sad I don't believe that he can get it done Im sorry guys, Im a Peyton fan and its about the here and now. I personally believe that Peyton is YOUR SHOT if its to get done ANYTIME SOON. Fox I just think either needs to step aside maybe not leave the team all together but I AND WE AS FANS all know the coach needs to be ready to put that danger in EVERY OPPONENTS HEART. ITS FEAST OR FAMINE AND I ALONG WITH PEYTON I KNOW FOR SURE AND YOU ALL ARE TIRED OF BEING HUNGRY....FEED US CHAMPIONSHIPS ....THE HUNGER STRIKE IS OVER LETS EAT
Chrissy Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:20 AM   #34
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
either way I love him but I am sad to sad I don't believe that he can get it done Im sorry guys, Im a Peyton fan and its about the here and now. I personally believe that Peyton is YOUR SHOT if its to get done ANYTIME SOON. Fox I just think either needs to step aside maybe not leave the team all together but I AND WE AS FANS all know the coach needs to be ready to put that danger in EVERY OPPONENTS HEART. ITS FEAST OR FAMINE AND I ALONG WITH PEYTON I KNOW FOR SURE AND YOU ALL ARE TIRED OF BEING HUNGRY....FEED US CHAMPIONSHIPS ....THE HUNGER STRIKE IS OVER LETS EAT
lik dis if u cry ervrytim
Old 02-04-2014, 10:26 AM   #35
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
lik dis if u cry ervrytim
you have to look at what it is... this aint a dis...by no means ITS ABOUT WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS IS IT NOT ? Sometimes in life in order to reach your goals you are gonna have to hurt some feelings and step on toes...once you are willing to except the good and the bad you adjust accordingly to do what it takes to achieve that goal...that's rules of life my friend on anything we do.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:33 AM   #36
BroncoBen
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos !!

Quote:
And just who do you propose the Broncos bring in to replace Coach Fox ?

Don't tell me Jon Gruden,Tony Dungy or Bill Cower.. we know these ex-coaches will never come back to the NFL, if they wanted to .. they could have countless times over.
BroncoBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:37 AM   #37
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I'm gonna be honest here. I'm not to sure what went wrong the other night, I do know it was a catastrophic break down, And the entire team is culpable. All I can comment is what I see on TV. With out sounding to much like a heretic. I love manning as a QB, but there is something that I have yet to understand about him, And I just don't see the clutch gene in his DNA makeup. I'm happy to have him and to see one of the best QB's to ever grace the NFL in a Broncos Uni is exciting.

I am not trying to be rude when I say this, the whole everything in caps is aggravating to read and to be brutally honest, I get through about a quarter of most of your posts before dismissing them.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:47 AM   #38
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBen View Post
And just who do you propose the Broncos bring in to replace Coach Fox ?

Don't tell me Jon Gruden,Tony Dungy or Bill Cower.. we know these ex-coaches will never come back to the NFL, if they wanted to .. they could have countless times over.
NO Dungy I love but No.... this is not a popular choice but I say if Fox is to stay he takes a lesser role keep his presence if need be but having faced Del Rio many times in Indy with Peyton I like our chances. Peyton this time is Del Rios qb big difference for him... the only thing that was missing to show what I know about Del Rio when he was subbing as coach was that he coached to a degree that he did not want to step on others toes MEANING the saying this is Fox team...tell ya what if this move is wrong which I BELIEVE WHOLE HEARTEDLY THAT ITS THE RIGHT MOVE I would wager buying 20 of you all season tickets....I know a lot of you all are laughing saying about oh our defense BUT IM TELLING YA to not have nothing like we did going in to post season Del Rio sure made something out of that nothing....as far as the sb everything that could go wrong did in all 3 phases so that wasn't on him alone it was ON ALL OF EM
Old 02-04-2014, 10:48 AM   #39
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Could be in store for a lot of compensatory selections in 2015.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:53 AM   #40
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
I'm gonna be honest here. I'm not to sure what went wrong the other night, I do know it was a catastrophic break down, And the entire team is culpable. All I can comment is what I see on TV. With out sounding to much like a heretic. I love manning as a QB, but there is something that I have yet to understand about him, And I just don't see the clutch gene in his DNA makeup. I'm happy to have him and to see one of the best QB's to ever grace the NFL in a Broncos Uni is exciting.

I am not trying to be rude when I say this, the whole everything in caps is aggravating to read and to be brutally honest, I get through about a quarter of most of your posts before dismissing them.
I can sum up what the problem is with Peyton in situation like that...its called overthinking...he gets frustrated when such as the 1 st play happened so in any normal series of play Peytons already 3 steps ahead now giving this 1 st play mess that happened he over anyalized and tried to force the plays. understand this about Peyton when Peyton goes out there and plays his game BY BEING HIMSELF WHICH IS PLAY HIS GAME hes unstoppable hes the dictator HOWEVER when he lets the other team dictate to him that's where the over thinking and forcing plays
comes in at
Old 02-04-2014, 11:01 AM   #41
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I can sum up what the problem is with Peyton in situation like that...its called overthinking...he gets frustrated when such as the 1 st play happened so in any normal series of play Peytons already 3 steps ahead now giving this 1 st play mess that happened he over anyalized and tried to force the plays. understand this about Peyton when Peyton goes out there and plays his game BY BEING HIMSELF WHICH IS PLAY HIS GAME hes unstoppable hes the dictator HOWEVER when he lets the other team dictate to him that's where the over thinking and forcing plays
comes in at
Makes sense.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:04 AM   #42
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Good. Go be soft and ineffective somewhere else.
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:53 AM   #43
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Only player I am even remotely interested in re-signing is DRC, if he has his head in the game and shows dedication. Tender Holliday, Harris and Ihenacho. Let the rest walk, but bring back Moreno/Caldwell if they are interested in discounts. Re-structure Bailey big time or get rid of him. Dressen/Tamme/Kuper and a bunch of other guys can go to. We can save millions with the aforementioned moves.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:03 PM   #44
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer

Just let it happen!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Could be in store for a lot of compensatory selections in 2015.
Shouldn't we get one this year for Doom signing with the Ravens?
Bigdawg26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:05 PM   #45
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

What is the deal on the Fox hate? We have won 3 AFC west titles with 2 different QB's under him. We have come from 4-12 to the top seed in the AFC the past 2 seasons.
He just helped guide a injury riddled team with no business getting to AFC title game to the SB.

If anything Fox has proven this year that he is the right man for the job.
We will make some additions through the draft and FA and get Von,Chris & Vick back.
Stop panicking.

Now Decker, you let him set the market for himself. If he gets a top tier offer you left him go and draft a WR in the top 2-3 rounds and be done with it.
If he doesn't then you bring him back into the fold.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:11 PM   #46
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
Decker I like him but hes more of a pretty boy so to speak ...like he doesn't want to get his hands to dirty at times...and the always looking out for the flags...PLEASE... not hard nosed enough for this sport
Too many drops and the frustrating falls on nothing. I'd be willing to keep him if we don't have to give up big money.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:11 PM   #47
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
Pete Carroll is an overrated 62 year old "rah-rah" college coach with only 4 winning seasons in the NFL. He cheats his way to a couple of college championships even though a better coach would have won more championships with those illegal teams.
How did he cheat? Bush got paid for his parents when he was already at school and a stud. This crap on Carroll is stupid. While many laugh at college coaches trying to bring their technique to the NFL, it so far has worked for him the second time around. Kelly seems to be doing a good job at Philly. Harbaugh damn good job in NoCal. This "rah rah" coach just turned around Seattle in a very short time. Just like he did in USC. He is a damn good coach and has now proved it on both levels.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:12 PM   #48
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
I'm gonna be honest here. I'm not to sure what went wrong the other night, I do know it was a catastrophic break down, And the entire team is culpable.
Bingo.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:55 PM   #49
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
How did he cheat? Bush got paid for his parents when he was already at school and a stud. This crap on Carroll is stupid. While many laugh at college coaches trying to bring their technique to the NFL, it so far has worked for him the second time around. Kelly seems to be doing a good job at Philly. Harbaugh damn good job in NoCal. This "rah rah" coach just turned around Seattle in a very short time. Just like he did in USC. He is a damn good coach and has now proved it on both levels.
So I still hate him shove this rational bs.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:59 PM   #50
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Some don't know that Shanahan was driving Carroll around Denver back in the day, trying to get him to sign up as the DC here. Instead, Pete took the San Francisco job and Shanahan hired Robinson, Carroll's protege. If things had gone differently, we might have Carroll as the coach here now.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote