The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2014, 08:37 AM   #51
orange crusher
Predominately Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
Your analogy sucks. It doesn't even make sense. Considering I don't live in Denver, or the state of Colorado, or even near it...no I don't go to the games. How did you compare that to being on welfare and complaining about money?
Let me explain it to you then...If you don't like the noise the fans are making, do something about it. It's similar to someone complaining about the handouts they're receiving but choosing to do nothing about it, such as looking for a job. Understand now? Btw, I don't live in Colorado, nor do a lot of the fans that attend games.
orange crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:49 AM   #52
orange crusher
Predominately Orange

Quote:
The San Diego game was louder, and the crowd was 10x more amp'd for that game than the NE game. Phil Simms said the same.

And no, they're not going to "tone it down on the the television." The camera was shaking during the SD game. I guess they brought it some new equipment and rebuilt the foundation for the cameras the next week to prevent that right?

As I said, all you need to do is watch the celebration of the AFC championship game and the NFC championship game... it doesn't take a genius to figure this **** out. But it does take a delusional person to deny it.
Says the guy that didn't go to either of the games. It's impossible for me to compare the New England game to the San Diego game because I wasn't at the San Diego game but the New England game was probably the loudest I've heard that stadium (been to at least 50 games there).

To anyone that went to both playoff games, were the fans at the San Diego game 10x more amp'd up? Phil Simms said it and Action saw it on TV, it must be true.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:49 AM   #53
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco

Eddie Mac 87 gone but never forgott

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Where in that statement has Tamme blamed the Bronco fans for anything. I feel the same pain guys but some of you are seeing things that just aren't there.
eddie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:52 AM   #54
LetsGoBroncos
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange crusher View Post
Says the guy that didn't go to either of the games. It's impossible for me to compare the New England game to the San Diego game because I wasn't at the San Diego game but the New England game was probably the loudest I've heard that stadium (been to at least 50 games there).

To anyone that went to both playoff games, were the fans at the San Diego game 10x more amp'd up? Phil Simms said it and Action saw it on TV, it must be true.
Exactly. It was loud, end of story
LetsGoBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:42 AM   #55
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
More like our players are weak minded.

Tamme should put on a dress if he's gonna say stupid **** like that.
First, wasnt it Tamme that left his lane down the middle on that kickoff return to start the 2nd half? That is all on you Tamme. You went in a lane with two other Broncos were occupying space!

Also, first play was not only the Seahawks fans but the whole stadium was cheering on first play. I would only be ashamed if Broncos fans were also screaming. It would have been awesome if manning told the "neutral" crowd to stfu.

Btw Tamme, what exactly did you guys give our fans to cheer about? You guys took them out of the game early. They braved the weather and you guys ****ted on them.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 01:35 PM   #56
Broncofan_H
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Your analogy sucks. It doesn't even make sense. Considering I don't live in Denver, or the state of Colorado, or even near it...no I don't go to the games. How did you compare that to being on welfare and complaining about money?

The San Diego game was louder, and the crowd was 10x more amp'd for that game than the NE game. Phil Simms said the same.

And no, they're not going to "tone it down on the the television." The camera was shaking during the SD game. I guess they brought it some new equipment and rebuilt the foundation for the cameras the next week to prevent that right?

As I said, all you need to do is watch the celebration of the AFC championship game and the NFC championship game... it doesn't take a genius to figure this **** out. But it does take a delusional person to deny it.
You've been told a couple of times by people who were at the AFC Championship that it was, indeed, loud at the stadium. The loudest it may have ever been. It was louder than the Chargers game. I think it was the loudest except for maybe the 2005 Divisional game against the (at the time) unbeatable in the playoff Patriots.

You do know there could have been differences in the audio equipment, settings, etc., right?

I've been going to games since 1987. I've been yelling my guts out at the stadium, not you. My dad and I have shelled out the $ for the tickets all those years, not you. You don't get to sit on your couch and tell those of us who were there and are telling you what it was like what was going on because you were watching on the TeeVee machine. You don't get to tell us that we suck.

You were also probably told to sit down and shut up because as you said, we were on offense at the time you were standing up. You don't make noise when we are on offense.
Broncofan_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 01:49 PM   #57
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic View Post
Yes. Texas A&M owns the rights to "12th Man". They are ALLOWING Seattle to use that concept. Paul Allen didn't create anything of the sort...
The idea that this is some kind of intellectual property that should be protected is ludicrous on its face. The term predated any of the teams currently claiming it.

It's likely why the Seecacks "settlement" involves such a token amount. Wouldn't hold up if someone pressed the issue in court.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 01:54 PM   #58
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Oh, for the love of God!

Jacob did not say anything about the Bronco fans... He was asked about the snap that went over Manning's head.... And his reply was that the crowd noise caused the miscommunication and caused the turnover...end of story ...

he did not insult any of you butt hurt people
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:19 PM   #59
broncswin
God I love those Broncos

Bring back the hardware

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos

I'm a broncos fan.....and I think I'm a mean, tough mother f-er.....so kiss my a s s!!!!

B I t c h
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:45 PM   #60
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Hey look, Action is being a dramatic b****. There's a new twist on things!
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:54 PM   #61
Smilin Assassin
Tradition

Cheered as loud as I could even into 4th when our D was on the field. I was fortunate enough that even sitting next to almost all seahawk fans, they were decent people.

Did my best, and heard others as well even when game was out of hand. Seattle was definitely better represented in stands, though. Seemed almost 4 or 5 to 1 heading in.

All that said, throw us some love, Jacob. Not them.
Smilin Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:54 PM   #62
Action
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
I was at the NE game..it was not weak. It was extremely loud, don't know how it could have been much louder.
lol. ...to branch of someone elses analogy...if you take a bum into an average 5000 sqft house, he'd say that's extremely nice and not sure how much bigger a house could be!

Then if you take Bill Gates into the same house, you think he'd be thinking the same?

It's perspective.

It's already said a million times Denver hasn't been rockin like that since the old mile high stadium. That's when it was loud in Denver.
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:56 PM   #63
Action
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilin Assassin View Post
Cheered as loud as I could even into 4th when our D was on the field. I was fortunate enough that even sitting next to almost all seahawk fans, they were decent people.

Did my best, and heard others as well even when game was out of hand. Seattle was definitely better represented in stands, though. Seemed almost 4 or 5 to 1 heading in.

It's really a generality...obviously not ALL Broncos fans are weak. I'm sure there are many who yell their lungs out and give it their all. But the mentality of the whole fanbase as a group is what is in discussion here.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:57 PM   #64
Action
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Let me explain it to you then...If you don't like the noise the fans are making, do something about it. It's similar to someone complaining about the handouts they're receiving but choosing to do nothing about it, such as looking for a job. Understand now? Btw, I don't live in Colorado, nor do a lot of the fans that attend games.
This is a discussion about the fan base as a whole, you're completely out of context here. Coming in saying, I CHEER LOUD!!! isn't really adding anything to the discussion.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:59 PM   #65
Action
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:

lol how many times did Philip Rivers have to waste a time out because it was too loud? How many times did you see him struggle getting off signals to his offense? Broncos were balls to the wall from 1 - 4 during SD game.

It was not NEARLY as loud for the Patriots throughout the game.

It doesn't take a genius **** head, I guess you'll find a way to dispute that too.

I find it funny you're quoting me, but you're ignoring the story the other poster made about the Seahawks fans standing up and Broncos fan b****ing about it because he wanted to sit down at the super bowl.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:01 PM   #66
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilin Assassin View Post

It looked like there were a ton more seahawks fans.

With the way the tickets are divided, that's fairly tough to explain. Other than maybe the bandwagon "goin to the Superbowl, no matter who plays" types who already had tickets broke hard for Seattle.

That would fall in line with the rest of the Cacks Bandwagon we've witnessed recently. I don't think you can really attribute it to anything Denver's fanbase could've done.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 04:02 PM   #67
Action
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
Exactly. It was loud, end of story
I guess some people will just accept mediocrity. The only way to improve and get better is if you accept that there is room for improvement to begin with.

Many of you seem to be in the denial stage. You'll eventually get to the acceptance stage.

Broncos fans can be loud, that's the thing...but as someone said they have a spoiled type mentality...or just passive unless the situation is so great (tim tebow) they'll lose it.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:06 PM   #68
Action
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
It looked like there were a ton more seahawks fans.

With the way the tickets are divided, that's fairly tough to explain. Other than maybe the bandwagon "goin to the Superbowl, no matter who plays" types who already had tickets broke hard for Seattle.

That would fall in line with the rest of the Cacks Bandwagon we've witnessed recently. I don't think you can really attribute it to anything Denver's fanbase could've done.
I wouldn't attribute it to one game, this talking about the fan base as a whole. We are just not the loudest fans in the world.

If I could, I'd record the AFC championship celebration vs NFC championship and show you the difference. Maybe then some Denver fans would take some ownership.

When I go to games in SD I cheer my brains out. But I am no better than another fan...I just think our fan base needs to turn it up a notch with intensity.

With the new Marijuana laws though...I think it might be going in the other direction
Old 02-03-2014, 04:17 PM   #69
Rausch 2.0
Angry Drunken German

Angry Drunken German

Adopt-a-Bronco:
McD

Quote:
Broncos fans can be loud, that's the thing...but as someone said they have a spoiled type mentality...or just passive unless the situation is so great (tim tebow) they'll lose it.
I think that's very true.

The Donks won the division, looked impressive through the playoffs, and fell 1 game short.

That's a damned good season.

In fact it's better than all but one team.

I'll tell you a secret though: fans of other NFL teams despise you.

It's not because you cheat (not that we know of) or that you have that one guy to hate like a Dion or TO or Ocho Cinco.

THE FANS feel entitled. THEY feel like they should win and the NFL is against them when a SB is lost.

WHEN A SB IS LOST.

Think how stupid that sounds to every other team.

After about a week the cloud all of you are under will pass and you'll see things differently. You'll honestly look at the team.

You'll think about it and truly know that there are areas that need improved. You have to get better here and there. You have to make hard decisions. You have to improve the team.

Or you'll keep up the stereotype and say "We were clearly the better team. We only lost because..."
Rausch 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:44 PM   #70
Popcorn Sutton
Ring of Famer

Don't mess with Popcorn

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jacob Tamme

Quote:
Just like I've said all along. Don't bring the noise...was weak in the New England game and weak in the Super Bowl. I swear when Manning had the ball from get go it was louder than any Broncos game this year.
Man, I'm seriously tired of hearing this. Were you there? That place was rocking that day.

Here's a little video I shot from my seats.

Popcorn Sutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:46 PM   #71
Action
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn Sutton View Post
Man, I'm seriously tired of hearing this. Were you there? That place was rocking that day.

Here's a little video I shot from my seats.

I'm merely comparing it to the Chargers games and other playoff games.

I am not doubting it was loud if you're just trying to define that word.
Old 02-03-2014, 05:57 PM   #72
Popcorn Sutton
Ring of Famer

Don't mess with Popcorn

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jacob Tamme

Another for good measure... crappy cell phone video but I was at both playoff games and they were both loud.

I did go home and re-watch both on TV and for whatever reason the noise does not come through well on televised games at Sports Authority field.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:00 PM   #73
Popcorn Sutton
Ring of Famer

Don't mess with Popcorn

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jacob Tamme

I've also noticed, not sure if there is any science to it but cold games are always louder and the Chargers game was cold. I was sweating at the Pats game.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:49 PM   #74
Rausch 2.0
Angry Drunken German

Angry Drunken German

Adopt-a-Bronco:
McD

Bump...
Rausch 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:08 AM   #75
orange crusher
Predominately Orange

Quote:
This is a discussion about the fan base as a whole, you're completely out of context here. Coming in saying, I CHEER LOUD!!! isn't really adding anything to the discussion.
Reading comprehension a weakness for you? Please show me where I came in saying that I cheer loud. I spoke about the noise in the stadium (the fan base as a whole), not specifically about what I was doing. You sir are the one that's adding nothing because all you're doing is complaining about others when you weren't even there...drama queen.