The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2014, 01:28 PM   #201
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Sorry, I'm pretty much over the 55-10 shellacking we took from the 49ers. Worse than this one and while it's history I'm over it. If you are not, I'd recommend a therapist.

The 49er and Redskin losses in the Superbowl are still humiliating. However, this one just hurts so much more. I expected us to win this game going away. We had the greatest offensive season of all time and got annihilated. This loss was beyond humiliating. It's absolutely defeating. I feel like we built our team exactly the way Elway wanted to. We had almost our entire offense completely healthy. The weather was good. And we got shellacked. I don't think we can beat Seattle with our current roster. And that's just so disheartening because there doesn't appear to be a quick fix.
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 01:33 PM   #202
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD4HOF View Post
The Broncos played like they were lined up across real live tigers. Just scared and nervous. Iím still in shock..never dreamed of getting blown out. It stings like a b****.
Pretty much . . . . .
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:02 PM   #203
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
The 49er and Redskin losses in the Superbowl are still humiliating. .
That Redskin loss hurt worse. Denver was cruising up 10 nothing and should of been awarded a Williams fumble. Denver was a bigger favorite in that Bowl. Yesterday the game was over from the first snap. I never even got hope up or excited yesterday. 49er loss was exactly what was expected and nobody in their right mind could expect to beat them. That was arguably the GOAT NFL teams.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:14 PM   #204
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
For calling a Broncos blowout

For calling this the best offense of all time

For calling Manning the GOAT

For thinking Demaryius could carry Marshalls jock

For thinking Elway had proven himself as a GM when all he did was sign reg season wonder and postseason pile of **** P''F''M

All wrong. And sadly, many, many more.

Obviously emotions and over reactions are high in this post for me and I'm aware of the gravity and repercussions of pressing submit, but personally, the follfollowing is THE MOST SENSIBLE and lucid thing I've ever posted on this site

It's high time I reexamine my priorities. I'll always be a Broncos fan, but not like this.

To everyone on the team this day, players, coaches, front office people:

You
Quote:
I'd say he's a p***Y that cant break a press and needs to finger bang unconscious just been raped chicks

Real talk, son.
Quote:
If I could, I'd take the mvp trophy from Manning and give it to Brady.

I'm sorry Jim Miller.
Quote:
At least Bowlens crippling dimensia might let him believe he won today.

That's one potential bright spot.
Brilliant meltdown thread.
Did not disappoint.
10/10 would read again.
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:28 PM   #205
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Seattle absolutely destroyed us. They deserved that win.

I can't even come up with any excuses.

I feel dead inside, but come draft time I'll be recovered and ready for another year.

I might take a break from the NFL internet scene.

The pain is just too great.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:57 PM   #206
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMORE View Post
Price and Rev, pure class...

You two apparently are the only two people who are upset we lost. We should apparently cut you interwebz tough guys some slack.
Where's Rahim Moore when you need a punching bag? Oh wait, I guess it wasn't all his fault.

Look in the mirror Bmore Manning.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:17 PM   #207
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
Seattle absolutely destroyed us. They deserved that win.

I can't even come up with any excuses.

I feel dead inside, but come draft time I'll be recovered and ready for another year.

I might take a break from the NFL internet scene.

The pain is just too great.
I'm not watching ESPN or NFLN for a solid month. I'll come here and that's it.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:25 PM   #208
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Resurrected!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Clark

Quote:
The 49er and Redskin losses in the Superbowl are still humiliating. However, this one just hurts so much more. I expected us to win this game going away. We had the greatest offensive season of all time and got annihilated. This loss was beyond humiliating. It's absolutely defeating. I feel like we built our team exactly the way Elway wanted to. We had almost our entire offense completely healthy. The weather was good. And we got shellacked. I don't think we can beat Seattle with our current roster. And that's just so disheartening because there doesn't appear to be a quick fix.
There most definitely is no quick fix, but people are still living in dreamland as far as I can tell.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:12 PM   #209
BMORE
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Where's Rahim Moore when you need a punching bag? Oh wait, I guess it wasn't all his fault.

Look in the mirror Bmore Manning.
One day I hope to be as smart as you. You have called it all along, or was it last week? I forget with you sometimes.
BMORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:51 PM   #210
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
I understand all of this because I'm right there with you. But to say you won't get over it is a little far fetched. Of course it will be remembered. The 49er game was historical too, biggest loss in SB history and we all remember it. I haven't had to take **** with this one at all. Everyone, fans of other teams, are as shocked as we all are. They saw what we did in this team. We'll all recover from this one.

As usual the Broncos O is what you talk about, what we all talked about. Yesterday the O sucked in every way. But I still believe that it's the D that Denver desperately needs to focus on, for once, so the O can feed off the D. I mean look at Seattle. Russell Wilson looked like the better QB yesterday and a lot of that is the pressure the D takes off so all he has to do is maintain the game. It's the same pressure Elway had before Shanahan.

Well that and some better damn preparation and game planning.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:11 PM   #211
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
This is what concerns me the most. You can fix an OL or a MLB. How do you fix a mentally weak team? They looked intimidated to me after knowing for two weeks Seattle was going to play that way. How do you de-pussify an entire team?
Did anyone else feel weird about the 2 playoff games? I think some posted that we played a conservative game against the Chargers to not have to expose other things we would do in the next game. But the next game was just as conservative, not much familiarity with the team that played all season. One Seahawk fan said it looked like a bunch of grandma's playing. There was a little intensity. And yesterday, no consistency and no intensity. The only consistency is they all looked confused. I have to put a large part of the blame on the coaches, no frigging adjustments at all. What the hell were they doing for 2 weeks?
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:06 PM   #212
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMORE View Post
One day I hope to be as smart as you. You have called it all along, or was it last week? I forget with you sometimes.
Manning was beat like a mule.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote